If you are looking for the Best Dvd Collection App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Dvd Collection App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Dvd Collection App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Dvd Collection App iPhone
1. CLZ Movies – Movie Database
Pricing: $14.99 per year. Free 7-day trial.
* Keep track of your collection and your wish list
Organize your movies and TV series. All movie formats are supported, including 4K UHD, Blu-ray, DVD, HD-DVD, LaserDisc, VHS, UMD video, etc..
* Easily add movies to your movie inventory, using our CLZ Core online movie database
Three ways to catalog movies:
1. scan barcodes
2. search by title
3. search by IMDb Number or IMDb URL
* Automatically download movie details, cover images and more
Get full movie info straight from IMDb, like cast, crew, plot, episode lists, IMDb Ratings & Votes (updated daily!), audience ratings (like MPAA, BBFC, etc..).
Our own Core database also gives you cover art, trailer videos, backdrop art, etc…
* Edit your movie entries to add personal info
Like purchase date / price / store, location, rating, notes, etc..
Edit films one by one or use Edit Multiple for batch editing many movies in one go!
** Use our CLZ Cloud service to:
1. Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
2. Sync your movie library between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
3. View and share your movie collection online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
4. Always have an online cloud-backup of your movie organizer database.
5. Sync data to/from our Movie Connect web-based software (separate subscription).
** View collection totals and charts in the Statistics screen
Total movies and TV series, most recent additions, charts by format, by genre, by director, by actor by IMDb rating and by release year.
** Browse, sort, group and search your movie inventory in many ways
Browse your collection as a list or as a “cover wall” with resizable cover thumbnails!
Sort by title, year, runtime, IMDb rating, date added etc.. Group your movies into folders by format, direct, genre, year, etc… Or just use the search box top right.
** Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns, 7 days a week. In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
** Subscription pricing *
CLZ Movies is a subscription app, costing:
* $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
For this subscription fee, you get:
* usage of this movie organizer app on multiple phones and tablets
* access to our Core online movie database, for full movie details, official IMDb cast/crew/plot, cover art, trailers, backdrops & daily updates to IMDb Ratings and Votes
* access to to our CLZ Cloud system, for syncing between devices, backups and online sharing
* regular app updates with new features and improvements
* access to our excellent customer support by email, 7 days a week
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app’s start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the subscription of your choice. You can cancel your subscription anytime.
** About auto-renewable subscriptions:
* The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
* The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
2. Movie Database: Blu-ray 4K DVD
“Catalog and list a Blu-ray (Bluray, Blueray Blue Ray), DVD, VHS, 4K, TV, and movie collection with a built-in barcode scanner. Manager, scanner, profiler, releases, and more. View information, cover art, and add personal details.
**** Also look for this app on the iPad! ****
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
– Create a free account and store your movies collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
– Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
– Create a Wishlist of existing and new movies that you’d like to eventually own.
– Filter an Sort on any field of information within a movie.
– A coverflow view to see all of your movies when you turn your device sideways.
– Sort with the words The and A in the title.
– Library or List views. View your collection as you’d see it on a wall.
– Add your person details to a movie: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
– Edit any movie details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
– Support for all formats, 3D, countries, regions, and more.
– High resolution cover art for each movie.
– Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
– Bulk Scanning to add your movies to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
– Shake to select a random item in your collection.
– Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
– Better than My Movies, CLZ, DVD Profiler, and more.
** Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own. **”
3. MovieBuddy: Movie & TV Library
“MovieBuddy is a powerful movie and TV show management app that gives you access to your entire video catalog, anywhere. Using MovieBuddy is fun and easy, allowing you to quickly find any video in your library, share your favorite videos, and keep track of borrowed and lent videos.
– MovieBuddy has all the features of MovieBuddy Pro with a 50 movie limit.
– MovieBuddy can be upgraded via In-App Purchase for unlimited movie storage.
• Adding Your Movies
Add your movies using the following options:
– Scan barcode
– Enter UPC/EAN-13
– Search online by keyword
– Add manually
– Import from CSV file
• Organizing Your Movies
Place your movies where they belong:
– My Movies — movies you own
– Wish List — movies you wish to own
– Borrowed — movies you borrowed from others
– Previously Owned — movies you no longer own
• Syncing Your Library
Sync your library across multiple devices using iCloud or Dropbox sync.
MORE TO LOVE
• Universal app — pay once and use MovieBuddy on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Silicon Mac.
• Personalize — use categories and tags, mark favorites, add personal notes, and much more.
• Loans — instantly track movies that are currently loaned out.
• Multiple selection — apply batch operations using multiple selection.
• Watching Status — filter your movies by their watching status.
• Quick find — instantly find movies by entering search keywords or scanning their barcodes.
• Export — quickly export your library into CSV, PDF, or HTML formats.
• Print — easily print selected movies to AirPrint-enabled printers.
• Backup — create backups to any cloud service.
• Activity History — view the full history of your watching and loaning activities.
• Duplicates — quickly detect duplicates and easily remove them.
• Privacy — your library is saved locally and privately on your device.
• And so much more!
We love staying in touch with our users and we look forward to hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or visit: http://www.kimicoapps.com/support.html
Follow us on Facebook: