If you are looking for the Best Dvr App For Android Head Unit to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Dvr App For Android Head Unit that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Dvr App For Android Head Unit, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Dvr App For Android Head Unit
1. DailyRoads Voyager
“Recording road videos since 2009, DailyRoads Voyager works as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR, continuously capturing videos and photos during your journeys. The app automatically records everything, but only important events are retained for future reference or as evidence. You get to choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen, even while you drive.
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
– Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
– User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
– One-touch video protection allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
– Auto-protect video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
– Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
– Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
– Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
– Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
– Automatically determine street address of protected videos/photos
– Display videos/photos location on a map
– Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
– Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
– Overheating protection
– GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
– Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
– Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
– Add title/description/bookmark to files
– Upload files to DailyRoads.com and EnVsion Dash
This is a free application with some ads, but they are disabled after any purchase within the app.
– no ads
– camera selection after installation
– uploads to Google Drive, Dropbox and custom servers
– option to automatically start the app after device boot
– Bluetooth as auto-start and auto-stop options
– 1000 video overlay credits on the server
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: https://dailyroads.app/voyager/stats
Interactive demo of our future plans: http://future.dailyroads.com”
2. AutoGuard Dash Cam – Blackbox
– (Pro) Background recording: Multitasking with other apps (like navigation)
– Upload videos on YouTube.com with captions for location and time information
– Capture photos at important situation automatically
– Show the video and map information on one screen
– Automatically starts video recording when connect with bluetooth devices (It will show notification popup after Android 11 because of Android privacy restrictions.)
– Records driving video, speed, GPS, and nearest address
– Supports high resolutions
– Traces path driven on 3D Google maps
AutoGuard records various lengths of video, acceleration, latitude, longitude, and speed.
The video recorded can be limited to save space on your phone. After the space is filled it will automatically delete the oldest videos, unless marked to be saved.
AutoGuard Pro can be set to automatically start with bluetooth devices and run in the background.
You can adjust video resolution, bitrates, the sensitivity of the accelerator, and GPS update time.
With Pro Version(AutoGrard Pro Unlocker), you are ad free, can sync your videos on Youtube.com & Multitask AutoGuard with other apps such as Navigation or Mp3.
Visit AutoGuard’s home and get more valuable information!
Why AutoGuard needs the contact permission?
– List up Gmail accounts for uploading videos to Youtube.
– Referral check.
AutoGuard doesn’t need any other information rather than your gmail address.
Anyone who wants to help translating will be welcome.
3. Drive Recorder: A dash cam app
Drive Recorder is a free dash cam app which helps you continuously capture what is happening on the road while you are driving.
The app automatically documents everything, but you can easily choose what to keep or edit videos within the app’s amazing editing function.
Drive Recorder is constantly being upgraded and we are committed to providing you with the best user experience possible.
Current major features:
– Record in the background
– Support loop recording
– Auto recording once you launch the app
– Support different video resolutions and file sizes
– User-defined video storage size
– Back up recorded videos to the cloud like Youtube, Drive, etc
– Support recording the driving trajectory
– Support navigating to the last location in the video
– Share your current location with others
– Built-in video editing function
– Remind a driver when driving too fast
We provide support for and recommend using Android running OS 4.0+.
If you have any problems or issues to use this app, please go to the bug report page.