If you are looking for the Best Ecg App Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Ecg App Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Ecg App Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Ecg App Android
1. Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor
“Get more insights about your heart health with a smart health app: check heart rate, measure stress, energy, and productivity. Loved by 3.5 million users, featured by TechCrunch, Product Hunt, and Lifehacker. Meet your health mate Welltory!
Welltory analyzes heart rate variability — a health marker backed by over 25,000 studies on PubMed. It is a science-based app: we have worked with University College London, Texas University and Arizona State University and have been quoted by Johns Hopkins University, Harvard Medical School and many others.
Get health insights from heartbeat measurements
– We use photoplethysmography, or PPG to detect heart rate
– Get heart rate variability personalized results
– Track your heart beat & stress level
– Add BP data manually to get more information about your cardiovascular system.
– Insights after each reading with 8 scientific metrics for heart rate variability measurements
Provide health data – get scientific insights
– Use more than 120 data sources for day to day monitoring and health tracking. We store your data in the cloud, honoring your privacy & safety.
– Compatible with FitBit, Samsung, Garmin, MiFit, Polar, Mi Band, Oura, Withings and other weareables
– Track your health: connect with apps for better fitness, sleep, productivity, meditation and nutrition, e.g. Google Fit, Huawei Health, Strava, Runkeeper, RescueTime, GeoSci, SleepCycle, Lifesum, Noom, Flo, IFTTT
AI workout coach & stress level management
– Apply adaptive cardio zones (fat burning, cardio, peak and light zone)
– Analyze your activity for a whole range of sports: workout, swimming, running, yoga sessions, cycling
– Compare the impact of different workouts for better health
One heart rate app — many health insights
– Understand sleep, fitness, and health
– Health alerts will notify you when it’s necessary to see a doctor
– Recommendations on how to cope with stress, panic attacks, and insomnia
– Trends and correlations on a personal dashboard and symptom checker
The science of you
– Welltory helps you monitor your health with the data you track from wearables — all main health assessment features in one app. Log blood pressure and heart rate to make sure that you are in good shape!
– Keep an eye on stress & both mental and physical biofeedback. If you want to make your training plan stick, track HRV at home with Welltory. Keep a log of your high/low blood pressure. The data is easy to read, providing scores based on mood, energy and stress. Welltory is compatible with most smartwatches and fitness armband models.
– The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation. Stress management apps are a modern way of solving health issues.
Get everything you can from measuring your heart beats. Understand your stress, sleep, and fitness – for better productivity and overall health.
Welltory can only measure your HRV and detect heart beats. We cannot measure blood pressure or any other vital signs (e.g. oxygen level) through the phone camera. However, you may add such data manually.
Heart rate monitor may cause hot LED flash. Try keeping your finger 1-2 mm away from the flashlight or lay just a tip of the finger on the flash or alternatively cover the flash with one half of the fingertip.
We provide health recommendations to improve your health lifestyle based on science. Should you however feel physically unwell we suggest that you consult your doctor.”
2. CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists
“CardioVisual is a health educational app that was created by US cardiologists. It provides a library of trusted, concise & shareable videos of cardiovascular, diabetes, heart health, and wellness information. CardioVisual was awarded 2018 & 2019 ‘Best App for Heart Disease” by Healthline Media. Over half a million clinicians and patients in over 100 countries rely on its trustworthy & interactive multimedia content.
Trusted Content: With 2-apps-in-1 for clinicians and patients, CardioVisual delivers over 400 (i.e. more than 7 hours) of high-quality, clinician-curated & created videos (in English and Spanish) & infographics that provide simplified, relevant & comprehensive information about all aspects of heart & vascular disease and diabetes along with their therapies, prevention & procedures
For Clinicians: CardioVisual provides clinicians with a time-saving resource to share videos, instead of paper pamphlets or brochures, to help explain complex medical conditions and treatments with patients. Clinicians also learn about new devices, techniques & therapies from leading clinician experts and the medical industry & connect with them for more information. They can actively engage in discussions with their peers via the secure clinician-only forum on the app. CardioVisual’s interactive tools such as medical calculators, provide clinicians with an excellent resource for daily use in their practice.
Patients can save time on searching the internet and be better informed with the comprehensive, guided & unbiased information to make smarter decisions about their health. Interactive tools such as quizzes, health calculators, surveys & sharing features make it less intimidating & more engaging than traditional brochures or ad-filled websites & allow greater understanding for users.
Audience: CardioVisual is used as a trusted educational resource by clinicians (e.g. doctors, nurses, NPs, PAs, allied health professionals, etc.) in various medical settings & by patients and caregivers on their own mobile devices. It is also used by medical & nursing students and trainees, medical industry sales and clinical teams, and healthcare workers as a trusted resource. Medical and patient organizations provide this educational resource to their members.
CardioVisual is regularly updated with new information & features based on active feedback from clinicians and consumers to make this a valuable informational platform, like a “Interactive Netflix of Cardiovascular and Diabetes”
CardioVisual provides accurate video explanation of conditions & treatments such as:
• Coronary artery disease (CAD), heart attack, angiogram, radial cath, angioplasty, stent, bypass surgery (CABG) & Cardiac Rehab
• Arrhythmias such as Atrial fibrillation (Afib) with Catheter RF and cryoablation, appendage occluder
• Heart failure and treatments, Cardiomems & VAD
• Stroke types, treatments including carotid stent
• Aortic & Mitral valve disease with TAVR, surgical options & MitraClip
• PFO/ASD & closure devices
• DVT & PE and treatments like IVC filter & vein ablation
• Peripheral artery disease (PAD) with Lithotripsy, Atherectomy devices & CTO devices
• Aortic aneurysm (AAA) with repair & coil embolization
• Sudden cardiac death & arrest with Pacemaker & Defibrillator/ICD
• Sleep apnea & CPAP
• Hypertension & High cholesterol with treatments
• Type 1 & 2 diabetes & treatments
• Heart healthy diet, nutrition & wellness information
Access to all content via video streaming, orientation playlist, recommended videos, image markup, and sharing.
Ideal for the busy clinician:
● Download videos for instant offline viewing
● Playlists that can autoplay multiple relevant videos
● Exclusive content from experts
3. Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker
Measure accurately your pulse and heart beat zone with your heart rate & health monitor after sleeping or during workouts & training. Instant Heart Rate doesn’t require heart rate straps. Monitor blood circulation with accurate heart health monitor (similar to ECG or EKG). Functions similarly to pulse oximeters, detecting change in your finger to provide accurate heart beat measurements.
❤ Measure your heartbeat, BPM, ❤, or pulse zone accurately in <10 seconds
❤ PPG graph (similar to ECG / EKG / Cardiograph) – see every heart beat and BPM
❤ Cardio workout monitoring to optimize exercise and track progress pre- and post-workout. Use HR as cardiovascular measurement.
❤ Heart rate training zones (Rest, Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak)
❤ Google Fit support (heart rate and heartbeat data)
❤ No heart rate or heartbeat straps
❤ Share heart beat
How to use Instant Heart Rate, heartbeat counter, to measure your heartbeat accurately?
Place finger on phone’s camera to show resting heart rate.
Blood circulation to your finger tip may be altered if press hard on camera lens.
How often should you use Instant Heart Rate?
For accurate measurement, Instant Heart Rate should be used daily to measure heartbeat or pulse. Recommended to tag your heart rate after sleeping or during workouts to separate resting heart rate from workout heart rate.
What is a normal heart rate or heartbeat?
According to American Heart Association (AHA) and the Mayo Clinic, a normal resting heart beat ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute (BPM). Heart rate can be affected by stress, anxiety, depression, emotions, activity level, fitness level, body composition, and medication use. Knowing heart rate is important heart-health gauge and cardiovascular metric. Heart rate variability is important in measuring stress on your body.
– Instant Heart Rate is for entertainment purposes. Consult your doctor or primary care physician if you require first aid, have a medical emergency, heart attack, or cardiac event (when CPR required).
– Resting heart rate detection not intended to be used as a medical device or as stethoscope.
– Resting pulse oximeter not intended for heart disease or condition diagnosis (afib, heart murmur)
– Heart beat detection does not detect blood pressure or bloodpressure.
– Resting heart beat not intended for baby heart rate. Use others specific for baby heart beat.
– Heart rate monitor may cause hot LED flash.
– iOS version syncs with healthkit.
If heart rate variability detection, stress ,or anxiety relief wanted, use our Stress Check app”
“Kardia works with the FDA-cleared KardiaMobile, KardiaMobile 6L, or KardiaBand personal EKG devices, which can detect the most common arrhythmias in just 30 seconds. The Kardia app is designed to make managing heart care from home easier than ever, giving you the ability to seamlessly record EKGs, share heart data with your doctor remotely, keep track of your health history, and more.
Capture a medical-grade EKG with your Kardia device anytime, anywhere—no patches, wires, or gels required. Get an immediate result from Kardia’s Instant Analysis of normal, possible atrial fibrillation, bradycardia, or tachycardia. For additional analysis, you can choose to send the recording to your physician or to one of our partners for a Clinician Review by a cardiologist (US, Australia only) or cardiac care physiologist (UK, Ireland only).
The Kardia system is recommended by leading cardiologists and used by people around the world for accurate EKG recordings. Track your heart health data from home with the medical accuracy your doctor can trust.
NOTE: This app requires KardiaMobile, KardiaMobile 6L, or KardiaBand hardware to record an EKG. Get your Kardia device now at alivecor.com.”
5. Cardiograph – Heart Rate Meter
Cardiograph uses your device’s built-in camera or dedicated sensor to calculate your heart’s rhythm – the same approach used by professional medical equipment!
✓ Measure your heart rate
It’s never been easier to know what your heart rate is! Without any external hardware, just using the built-in camera/sensor of your smartphone or tablet, you can get accurate readings almost instantly.
✓ Know how fast your heart is beating
It can be very useful while exercising, if you’re under stress, if you have a heart-related medical condition, or even just out of curiosity.
✓ Track your results
Every measurement you take is saved to your personal history, so you can keep track over time.
✓ Multiple profiles
Cardiograph is perfectly tailored to allow multiple people to use the app on a shared device. You can create profiles for each of your family members or friends, and each of them has their own individual measurement history.
✓ Clean and intuitive design
The streamlined and clutter-free design makes it seem instantly familiar, so you can focus on using the app instead of navigating through series of screens.
✓ Android Wear OS support
Cardiograph is specifically designed with Android Wear support. You can measure your pulse using the hear rate sensor in your smartwatch. Please note that Cardiograph will work on smartwatches with a heart rate sensor only.
Please note: If your device doesn’t have a built-in camera flash, you need to take your measurements in a well lit environment (bright sunlight or close to a light source).
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
6. Cardiac diagnosis (arrhythmia)
1. Camera (required)
– It is necessary to detect the blood circulation of the measurement site.
2. Storage space (required)
– It is necessary to save the measurement result.
3. Microphone (required)
– It is necessary to use recording function in real time measurement.
This app can detect heart rate and arrhythmia(Atrial fibrillation (AF or Afib)).
So arrhythmia, bradycardia, and tachycardia are detected to show the state of the heart as normal, caution, and danger.
If the arrhythmia is detected recommends an overhaul in the hospital.
If the arrhythmia is detected,Get treatment.
Share the application with many people around you.
Even if the results come out as normal you can help prevent the disease should be checked regularly.
How to use –
1. Gently place the tip of your finger on the camera lens
2. Click start button.”