If you are looking for the Best Ecg Guide App Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Ecg Guide App Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Ecg Guide App Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Ecg Guide App Android
1. Welltory: Heart Rate Monitor
“Get more insights about your heart health with a smart health app: check heart rate, measure stress, energy, and productivity. Loved by 3.5 million users, featured by TechCrunch, Product Hunt, and Lifehacker. Meet your health mate Welltory!
Welltory analyzes heart rate variability — a health marker backed by over 25,000 studies on PubMed. It is a science-based app: we have worked with University College London, Texas University and Arizona State University and have been quoted by Johns Hopkins University, Harvard Medical School and many others.
Get health insights from heartbeat measurements
– We use photoplethysmography, or PPG to detect heart rate
– Get heart rate variability personalized results
– Track your heart beat & stress level
– Add BP data manually to get more information about your cardiovascular system.
– Insights after each reading with 8 scientific metrics for heart rate variability measurements
Provide health data – get scientific insights
– Use more than 120 data sources for day to day monitoring and health tracking. We store your data in the cloud, honoring your privacy & safety.
– Compatible with FitBit, Samsung, Garmin, MiFit, Polar, Mi Band, Oura, Withings and other weareables
– Track your health: connect with apps for better fitness, sleep, productivity, meditation and nutrition, e.g. Google Fit, Huawei Health, Strava, Runkeeper, RescueTime, GeoSci, SleepCycle, Lifesum, Noom, Flo, IFTTT
AI workout coach & stress level management
– Apply adaptive cardio zones (fat burning, cardio, peak and light zone)
– Analyze your activity for a whole range of sports: workout, swimming, running, yoga sessions, cycling
– Compare the impact of different workouts for better health
One heart rate app — many health insights
– Understand sleep, fitness, and health
– Health alerts will notify you when it’s necessary to see a doctor
– Recommendations on how to cope with stress, panic attacks, and insomnia
– Trends and correlations on a personal dashboard and symptom checker
The science of you
– Welltory helps you monitor your health with the data you track from wearables — all main health assessment features in one app. Log blood pressure and heart rate to make sure that you are in good shape!
– Keep an eye on stress & both mental and physical biofeedback. If you want to make your training plan stick, track HRV at home with Welltory. Keep a log of your high/low blood pressure. The data is easy to read, providing scores based on mood, energy and stress. Welltory is compatible with most smartwatches and fitness armband models.
– The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation. Stress management apps are a modern way of solving health issues.
Get everything you can from measuring your heart beats. Understand your stress, sleep, and fitness – for better productivity and overall health.
Welltory can only measure your HRV and detect heart beats. We cannot measure blood pressure or any other vital signs (e.g. oxygen level) through the phone camera. However, you may add such data manually.
Heart rate monitor may cause hot LED flash. Try keeping your finger 1-2 mm away from the flashlight or lay just a tip of the finger on the flash or alternatively cover the flash with one half of the fingertip.
We provide health recommendations to improve your health lifestyle based on science. Should you however feel physically unwell we suggest that you consult your doctor.”
2. CardioVisual: Heart Health Built by Cardiologists
“CardioVisual is a health educational app that was created by US cardiologists. It provides a library of trusted, concise & shareable videos of cardiovascular, diabetes, heart health, and wellness information. CardioVisual was awarded 2018 & 2019 ‘Best App for Heart Disease” by Healthline Media. Over half a million clinicians and patients in over 100 countries rely on its trustworthy & interactive multimedia content.
Trusted Content: With 2-apps-in-1 for clinicians and patients, CardioVisual delivers over 400 (i.e. more than 7 hours) of high-quality, clinician-curated & created videos (in English and Spanish) & infographics that provide simplified, relevant & comprehensive information about all aspects of heart & vascular disease and diabetes along with their therapies, prevention & procedures
For Clinicians: CardioVisual provides clinicians with a time-saving resource to share videos, instead of paper pamphlets or brochures, to help explain complex medical conditions and treatments with patients. Clinicians also learn about new devices, techniques & therapies from leading clinician experts and the medical industry & connect with them for more information. They can actively engage in discussions with their peers via the secure clinician-only forum on the app. CardioVisual’s interactive tools such as medical calculators, provide clinicians with an excellent resource for daily use in their practice.
Patients can save time on searching the internet and be better informed with the comprehensive, guided & unbiased information to make smarter decisions about their health. Interactive tools such as quizzes, health calculators, surveys & sharing features make it less intimidating & more engaging than traditional brochures or ad-filled websites & allow greater understanding for users.
Audience: CardioVisual is used as a trusted educational resource by clinicians (e.g. doctors, nurses, NPs, PAs, allied health professionals, etc.) in various medical settings & by patients and caregivers on their own mobile devices. It is also used by medical & nursing students and trainees, medical industry sales and clinical teams, and healthcare workers as a trusted resource. Medical and patient organizations provide this educational resource to their members.
CardioVisual is regularly updated with new information & features based on active feedback from clinicians and consumers to make this a valuable informational platform, like a “Interactive Netflix of Cardiovascular and Diabetes”
CardioVisual provides accurate video explanation of conditions & treatments such as:
• Coronary artery disease (CAD), heart attack, angiogram, radial cath, angioplasty, stent, bypass surgery (CABG) & Cardiac Rehab
• Arrhythmias such as Atrial fibrillation (Afib) with Catheter RF and cryoablation, appendage occluder
• Heart failure and treatments, Cardiomems & VAD
• Stroke types, treatments including carotid stent
• Aortic & Mitral valve disease with TAVR, surgical options & MitraClip
• PFO/ASD & closure devices
• DVT & PE and treatments like IVC filter & vein ablation
• Peripheral artery disease (PAD) with Lithotripsy, Atherectomy devices & CTO devices
• Aortic aneurysm (AAA) with repair & coil embolization
• Sudden cardiac death & arrest with Pacemaker & Defibrillator/ICD
• Sleep apnea & CPAP
• Hypertension & High cholesterol with treatments
• Type 1 & 2 diabetes & treatments
• Heart healthy diet, nutrition & wellness information
Access to all content via video streaming, orientation playlist, recommended videos, image markup, and sharing.
Ideal for the busy clinician:
● Download videos for instant offline viewing
● Playlists that can autoplay multiple relevant videos
● Exclusive content from experts
3. ECG Guide by QxMD
“Succinct yet authoritative, this ECG reference is a critical companion for practicing physicians, medical trainees, nurses and paramedics. It is designed as a learning tool for those still training as well as a reliable reference for more experienced interpreters of ECGs and ECG Rhythms.
✦ ECG Guide (EKG Guide): Full reference text that includes in-depth information on topics such as:
– Approach to ECG Interpretation
– Analysis of rate, rhythm, axis, P wave, QRS complex, ST segment, T wave and QT interval
– Ventricular hypertrophy and atrial enlargement
– Assessment of ischemia
– Approach to arrhythmia
– Bradyarrythmias and tachyarrythmias, Heart block, and much more…
Content based on AHA/ACCF/HRS Recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram.
✦ The largest ECG library available on Android with over 200 high resolution sample ECGs with common and complex findings for easy reference
✦ ECG Interpreter – Stepwise assistance with ECG interpretation. Helps create differential diagnosis based on simple to assess ECG features.
✦ Over 100 multiple-choice quiz questions to test your knowledge
✦ Rapid Reference section – one tap takes you to 11 summary pages used to confidently interpret ECGs
✦ Clear descriptions of both common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
✦ Review etiology and differential diagnosis of common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
✦ Pediatric values included
Recently redesigned, this app teaches ECG interpretation from a Cardiology perspective.
Compiled and written by Jason Andrade, MD, FRCPC.
Want to keep up with medical research? Get ‘Read by QxMD’ for Android:
4. Clinical ECG Guide.
“Over the years the Electro Cardio Gram (ECG) has been used by to make major clinical decisions with regard to electric pacing, the use of thrombolytic drugs in acute myocardial infarction and the timing of surgery. In conjunction with a chest X-ray and the echocardiogram it is a fundamental part of the initial investigation of a patient with suspected heart disease. These electrical squiggles have always been difficult for students to understand. In part the problem has been that the formatting of the ECG has only become standard in the last two decades. Some important books have not provided the full twelve-lead ECG. On occasion the interpretation of the ECG has been related to complex explanations of the shapes of the electrical signals. For the practising physician much of the interpretation is a matter of pattern recognition, this APK make it easier for Medical students and Physician to understand and interpret ECG”
5. ECG Master: Electrocardiogram Quiz & Practice
“”ECG Master: Electrocardiogram Quiz & Practice” app is a unique mobile application to help health professional, medical students, general practitioners, interns, residents, and medical specialist to sharpen their skills in reading electrocardiogram or elektrokardiogram (ECG / EKG) . Therefore medical practitioner will be able to evaluate abnormalities of heart rhythms or impulse easily. This ECG or EKG practice app will increase your knowledge of heart electrocardiogram.
“ECG Master: Electrocardiogram Quiz & Practice” provides quizzes and exams. All of the electrocardiogram or elektrokardiogram (ECG / EKG) quizzes are provided with relevant electrocardiogram or elektrokardiogram (ECG / EKG) images, most of them are 12-leads electrocardiogram or elektrokardiogram (ECG / EKG) . There are a total of 200++ questions on “ECG Master: Electrocardiogram Quiz & Explanation” and will be updated if possible. All of the quizzes and answers are already reviewed, however, there is no assurance if all the interpretation given are correct, precise, or up-to-date.
All of the contents in “ECG Master: Electrocardiogram Quiz & Practice” are given for free. All of the electrocardiogram or elektrokardiogram (ECG / EKG) images are taken from Wikimedia Commons and attributed properly. Upgrading the “ECG Master: Electrocardiogram Quiz & Practice” to pro version will give access to the quiz interpretation, statistic feature, and remove all of the ads. All of the main features of “ECG Master: Electrocardiogram Quiz & Practice” are:
⭐️ ECG / EKG Quiz ⭐️
The database contains 200++ ECG / EKG quiz with several topics, such as atrial and ventricular abnormalities, impulse formation abnormalities, impulse conduction abnormalities, ischemic heart disease, and other categories. All of the ECG / EKG quiz databases are available, even on the free version.
⭐️ ECG / EKG Images ⭐️
All of the ECG / EKG quizzes are provided with relevant ECG / EKG images. Most of the ECG images given are 12-leads ECG.
⭐️ Relevant Interpretation ⭐️
There is specific interpretation for each question in ECG / EKG quiz. The explanation given is simple, precise, and relevant to the case to make it easier to memorize. However, the explanation feature is only available in pro version.
⭐️ Statistic Feature ⭐️
All of the records when taking exams or quizzes are stored automatically. This feature includes development graphic of the quiz score from time to time for each ECG / EKG quiz category.
🔸 ECG / EKG quiz database is stored locally, so the application size is a little bit bigger.
🔸 ECG Master is not intended for the purpose of providing medical advice! All of the contents are for informational and educational purpose only.
For more info contact us at:
6. Medicos ECG :Clinical Guide & Daily EKG/ ECG Cases
Medicos ECG is one of the unique and best ecg app for students, cardiologist as well as to all the required medical professionals.
The content and the concept inside this ecg app is prepared with the guidelines of professional cardiologist in the easy understanding for all medical students. This provides interactive ecg interpretation with many real-life examples. And it is also available for android.
The features included in this app are:
Medicos ECG comprise complete ECG note from basic to advance level. This gives students complete ecg/ekg interpretation guide. They can take it as a reference to their syllabus with the cardiology course.
ECG Practice Cases:
One can practice more than 1000+ ecg cases in their phone.
ECG / EKG Quiz:
The medicos ECG database contains huge number of ECG/ EKG quiz with several cardiology topics like rhythm strip, heart rate, hyperkalemia, intervals, axis deviation, ventricular muscle depolarization, waves, atrial fibrillation and many others.
Enriched with interactive flashcard to give quick reference to ECG interpretation. It helps to practice ecg concepts.
Real Life ECG – Case Discussion Forum:
Medical professionals or cardiologist can discuss on many real life cases. These are the examples of real cases scenario. This is the most interactive section of Medicos ECG app.
“Knowledge is of no value unless you put into practice.”
This app is free version and applicable to all the medical professionals.
Medicos team highly values users reviews and recommendations. If you have any issues, complications or any mess plying this app, please feel free to pour your heart.
We are always devoted to our users….”