If you are looking for the Best Educational Android Apps For 10 Year Olds to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Educational Android Apps For 10 Year Olds that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Educational Android Apps For 10 Year Olds, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Educational Android Apps For 10 Year Olds
1. Squeebles Times Tables
“Squeebles Multiplication (previously called Squeebles Times Tables 2) is a fun, interactive way for your children to learn and practice their multiplication tables and improve their basic math skills.
The app features seven different game modes and a training area that teaches as well as tests, along with a reward system that appeals to children where they rescue Squeebles characters from the nasty Math Monster and earn turns on a fun mini game. A parent / teacher area lets you stay in touch with your children’s progress and customize their learning experience.
Key Features (from a child’s perspective):
– Practice your multiplication facts across 7 different game modes (Times Tables 1-12; Tricky Tables; Mix It Up; Fill in the Gap; Challenge Mode; Extreme Tables; Word Problems).
– Covers multiplication tables from the regular 1 to 12 sets through to the 13s, 14s and 15s for those who want a further challenge.
– Step by Step Training mode takes you through your multiplication tables one by one until you know them all.
– 40 Squeebles characters to rescue by answering questions correctly, each with its own unique personality.
– 50 gemstones to win for reaching certain milestones.
– Earn turns on the fun mini-game, Bubble-Ball, by answering multiplication questions correctly. A second mini game is included in the Step by Step training mode as a “Brain Break” every so often.
– Earn stars to swap for equipment to use in the Bubble-Ball game.
– Win special random bonus rewards when you’re least expecting it.
Key Features (from a parent or teacher’s perspective):
– Password-protected parents/teacher zone lets you manage players and view progress.
– View full stats from the last 28 days for each child.
– Stats show each table attempted and any incorrect answers so each child’s progress can be carefully monitored.
– Register unlimited children with the app, making it perfect for classroom use as well as home use.
– Lock multiplication sets or particular questions so children are only asked questions which are suitable for their ability level. This also stops children from earning unlimited rewards by answering questions they find very easy.
– View a list of ‘Tricky Multiplication Tables’ for each child (questions they have previously got wrong).
– Edit player settings, allowing customization for each child.
– Switch between user-entry or multiple choice answer modes for children of different ages or ability levels.
– No in-app purchases, adverts or internet links of any kind.
The app can be used by kids practicing for a weekly multiplication test, or those looking to improve multiplication and core math skills in general.
If you have any questions or suggestions for features, please e-mail email@example.com”
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program that kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on mobile devices
• Trusted by teachers and designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and in nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, over 850 lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
• Accelerates children’s development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printable activities, songs, games, and animations
• 900+ books and activities in Spanish
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park features
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Easy to track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom’s Choice GOLD, Teachers’ Choice, and Parents’ Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
3. Kids Balloon Pop Game
“A classic balloon popping game for kids, with colorful graphics, cute animals and various backgrounds! Learn English, or practice vocabulary in 10 different languages! You can even adjust the speed and size of the balloons your baby or child’s skill level.
AD-FREE: no ads are shown while playing!
There are 5 different game modes in ten languages:
• Normal. Balloon popping just for fun. Great for toddlers, as a baby game
• A – Z. Pop balloons containing letters of the alphabet, and hear the name of the letter spoken out loud.
• 1 – 20. Pop balloons containing numbers, and hear the name of the number spoken out loud.
• Colors. Pop balloons of different colors, and hear the name of the color spoken out loud.
• Shapes – Learn basic geometric shapes. Requires in-app purchase
All game modes are suitable for young kids as an educational game. The simple English for kids combined with different word categories makes this a fun English learning game for kids. The same modes are of course available in all 10 languages, which include Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Dutch, and Swedish.
For babies or kids with visual impairments such as CVI you can disable background images and increase the size of the balloons in order to make them easier to pop
The free version contains 4 regular balloons, 3 animals and 2 different backgrounds. The full game (unlocked via an in-app purchase) is even more fun, with 7 regular balloons, 3 special balloons, 10 animals and 3 different backgrounds!
Love it? Hate it? Please review the game and let us know.
For more fun, check out our other games for kids!
– Does not contain third-party ads
– Does use anonymous data collection tools
– Does contain one in-app purchase for the full version
Music: “Malt Shop Bop”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0″