If you are looking for the Best Educational Android Apps For 3Rd Graders to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Educational Android Apps For 3Rd Graders that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Educational Android Apps For 3Rd Graders, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Educational Android Apps For 3Rd Graders
1. Weebly by Square
“Over 50M artists, makers and creative entrepreneurs around the world have already created a website or online store using Weebly. Enjoy the freedom to create, launch and grow your online business or website directly from your phone or tablet, wherever, whenever. Enjoy a simplified process of building your site with our easy drag and drop builder. Tell your unique story and build your brand with Weebly.
“Weebly’s clear, usable interface, attractive themes, strong commerce features, mobile capabilities, and site portability earned it a PCMag Editors’ Choice for modern site builders.” – PC Mag
“They have extended their reach into a full-service platform that provides not only organization and design, but ecommerce, a new robust app center for third party plugins, analytics, cloud hosting, and most recently, completely new mobile apps for site editing on the go.” – Forbes
Android Mobile and Tablet Features:
Create your online store:
• Use the intuitive drag-and-drop builder designed specifically for touchscreen
• Add products to your site using images directly from your photo library
• Customize your site with fully responsive online store themes offered on Weebly desktop
Create your website:
• Use the intuitive drag-and-drop builder designed specifically for touchscreen
• Upload images directly from your photo library, select from a wide range of text, media and design elements
• Customize your site with the same free, responsive themes offered on Weebly desktop
See all your activity in one place
• Monitor all of your site activity in real-time from the Site Dashboard
• See more detailed stats on site traffic, store orders, form entries, and more from the Insights tab
Run your business from anywhere
• Build and manage your online store from anywhere.
• Process and fulfill orders, add products, check inventory, and receive notifications when a new order is placed
Create a blog and stay connected to your visitors
• Publish your thoughts with the blog post editor
• Instantly respond to blog comments and form entries, reply to customer inquiries and stay connected to your followers from anywhere
• Never travel far from your loyal readers, customers and fans
Weebly’s terms of service: https://www.weebly.com/terms-of-service”
2. Zoolingo – Preschool Learning Games For Toddler
“Learning was never this fun before, with a monkey friend to help your toddler’s mind grow! It’s time to play and learn! With the best unique Zoolingo app, your kid will learn colors, shapes, animals, ABCs, math, and grammar! Zoolingo is a special preschool learning app with free animal games, interactive puzzles, educational tasks, and improving skills! Help your preschool child to learn before school!
Teach your child how to count, pronounce words, and recognize colors with easy-to-use Zoolingo app! Also, improve your child’s vocabulary is up to 16 languages with our multiple language options. Zoolingo games for toddlers are not only fun, but they also teach early learning skills that will give your child a head-start in education!
● Multi-language: Zoolingo’s educational fun learning games are available in 16 different languages for a multi-lingual education (English, Japanese, Mandarin (Chinese), Spanish, Norwegian, French, German, Russian, Turkish, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Portuguese, South Korean, Indonesian and Arabic);
● Easy-to-use: your toddler and kindergarten will be completely obsessed with colorful and easy Zoolingo animal designs. Zoo animal games keep your child entertained while educating;
● Exercising and Developing: Zoolingo is an educational game for kids that comes from 7 different games that teach children, toddlers, teach kids, and preschool. Toddler games develop early learning skills and help your child continue to learn and grow.
● Multifunctionality: you will find games for learning shapes, colors, numbers, animals, ABCs and more.
Enjoy preschool games and puzzles that engage and teach your child.Install one of the best toddler games Zoolingo now!
Let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback, we would love to hear from you to keep making better games!
3. Khan Academy Kids
“Our award-winning app is thoughtfully designed by experts in early childhood education to guide young learners on a delightful journey through key skills in math, reading, phonics, writing, social-emotional development, and more. It includes thousands of lessons, activities, books, and games that are age-appropriate for preschool through second grade. With catchy songs and yoga videos, your littles will also have fun moving, dancing, and getting the wiggles out.
The app is perfect for learning at home or in school. Parents can choose lessons from the app’s library for their kids or use the personalized learning path that automatically adjusts to each child’s level. Teachers can quickly and easily find lessons by standard, make assignments, and monitor student progress through a suite of teacher tools.
Khan Academy Kids is completely free, forever—no ads and no subscriptions necessary. And we’re always adding new content to keep kids engaged, including books, songs, and videos from Super Simple Songs®, Bellwether Media, National Geographic Young Explorer Magazine, and Alo Gives.
Download today and let the joyful learning begin!
We’d love to hear from you. Please visit us at khanacademykids.org, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll find in the app:
HUNDREDS OF NEW LESSONS
• We’ve added all-new second grade lessons and a plethora of other delightful educational content to help littles learn their ABCs, discover space, practice mindfulness, and more.
• Editors’ Choice—Apple App Store
• Common Sense Media—5-star Educational Value, 5-star Ease of Play
• Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design—100% Rating
• Parents’ Choice Foundation Gold Award
• Reading and literacy—phonics, letters, spelling, and comprehension
• Language—vocabulary and parts of speech
• Math—counting, numbers, addition, subtraction, shapes, and measuring
• Executive function and logic—focus, memory, and problem-solving
PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Adaptive learning path allows each child to learn at their own pace
• Children learn independently in the Library—a collection of activities, books, and videos
• Kids can read books on their own or follow along with recorded audio narration
• Five whimsical characters encourage children to think and learn
• Highly interactive educational games and activities
EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
• Social-emotional—relationships, self-control, and empathy
• Creative expression—drawing, storytelling, and coloring
CREATED BY A TEAM OF EXPERTS
• Developed in collaboration with experts at the Stanford Graduate School of Education
• Aligns with Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and Common Core Standards
ABOUT KHAN ACADEMY AND KHAN ACADEMY KIDS
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Khan Academy Kids was created by experienced early learning experts who have created 22 other top-selling titles and received 22 Parents’ Choice Awards, 19 Children’s Technology Review Awards, and a KAPi award for Best Children’s App at the International Consumer Electronics Show. The Khan Academy Kids team is a passionate group of engineers, artists, designers, and educators who joined Khan Academy from Duck Duck Moose, a maker of popular educational apps for kids. Khan Academy Kids is 100% free, without ads or subscriptions.
ABOUT SUPER SIMPLE SONGS®
Skyship Entertainment™ is the creator of the beloved children’s brand, Super Simple™. Their award-winning Super Simple Songs® combines delightful animation and puppetry with original and classic kids’ songs to help make learning simple and fun. With over 10 billion views and 10 million subscribers on YouTube, their songs and videos are favorites with parents, teachers, and kids around the globe.”
4. MarcoPolo Ocean
“Parents’ Choice Gold Award!
Make dolphins jump. Build a coral reef. Explore the deep sea. Create your own aquarium. These are just some of the fun things you can do with MarcoPolo Ocean, a “digital sandbox” for kids to play in that sparks their interest in the most unexplored part of our planet – the ocean.
Build and Explore
Six build-and-play activities bring the language and the images of the ocean to life. Ocean is playfully narrated and animated to reinforce vocabulary, physical attributes and ocean concepts.
Free Play Exploration
The open ocean is a personal aquarium your child can explore however he or she chooses!
*Explore from the shoreline all the way down to the sea floor
*Steer your submersible and boat through ocean waters
*Add marine animals and fish to the ocean and interact with more than 30 different species
*Investigate by tapping, dragging and swiping where the animals live in the ocean to see their natural behaviors and how they interact with other animals
Through self-directed discovery, we expose kids to early skills in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), focusing on the following concepts:
*The wide variety of animal species that live in the shallow and deep parts of the ocean
*Construction and characteristics of a boat (shipping vessel) and submersible
*Characteristics of fish and marine mammals
*Topic-specific vocabulary exposure and acquisition
We take privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about you or your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising. You can see our full policy at http://www.gomarcopolo.com/privacy-policy/
About Us: http://gomarcopolo.com/us/”
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program that kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on mobile devices
• Trusted by teachers and designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and in nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, over 850 lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
• Accelerates children’s development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printable activities, songs, games, and animations
• 900+ books and activities in Spanish
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park features
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Easy to track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom’s Choice GOLD, Teachers’ Choice, and Parents’ Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
6. Third Grade Learning Games
“21 fun and educational games to help your child learn 3rd Grade lessons! Teach Third Grade lessons like multiplication, division, grammar, geometry, sentences, reading, rounding, science, STEM, place values, and more. Whether they are just starting Third Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 7-10. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All lessons and activities are designed using real third grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 3rd grade student won’t want to stop playing and learning! Improve your child’s homework with these 3rd grade teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
This version includes 2 games provided for free, you may unlock all 21 through a simple in-app purchase.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for third grade, including:
• Decimals and Fractions – Convert from decimals to fractions, and add decimals
• Multiplication – Word problems, solve for x problems, multiply 3-factor and more
• Geometry – Perimeter, area, and different types of angles
• Measurement – Measure length, volume, temperature, and time
• Division – Basic division and word problems
• Rounding – Round numbers to the nearest 10 or 100, and identify place values
• Sentence Jumble – Help with reading compression and grammar
• Parts of Speech – Adverbs, pronouns, prepositions, adjectives, nouns, and verbs
• Syllables – Sound out words to figure out how many syllables they have
• Grammar and Tense – Learn the difference between past, present, and future tense
• Analogies – Compare words to complete the analogy
• Prefixes – Use a prefix to build words in a fun asteroid space game
• Food Chain – Identify types of animal and their role in the food chain
• Solar System – Learn about the planets and bodies in our solar system
• Water Cycle – Study the phases of the water cycle and how they interact
• Sound and Hearing – Understand what sound is and how the ear works
• Nutrition – Identify types of food and build a healthy plate
• Recycling and Energy – Learn why recycling is important and where energy comes from
• Timed Facts – Quickly answer third grade math facts to earn baseballs to hit
• Reading – Read 3rd grade level articles and answer questions
• Erosion – Learn the causes and effects of erosion
Perfect for 3rd grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, grammar, spelling, multiplication, language, science, and problem solving skills used in third grade all while having fun! 3rd Grade teachers around the world use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
Ages: 7, 8, 9, and 10 year old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you’re enjoying the game then we’d love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.”