If you are looking for the Best Efficiency Apps For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Efficiency Apps For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Efficiency Apps For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Efficiency Apps For iPhone
1. Hive – Productivity Platform
With Hive’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Easily view projects, comment on tasks, message teammates, and manage your to-do list.
– Send direct or group messages to team members for easy communication on-the-go
– Quickly access your daily to-do list and keep track of upcoming priorities
– Share files directly from your phone and download files that have been uploaded to Hive
– Check on project status and comment directly on action cards
– Create new tasks and quickly assign work to team members”
2. Keyword Search
“Keyword Search lets you set up keywords to search the web with any search engine directly from the Safari address bar. Searching Wikipedia for information on simians is as simple as typing “w monkey” in the address bar, “wa 1+2” solves this mathematical conondrum on WolphramAlpha, “down example.com” lets you see if your favorite website is down for everyone or just you.
Several search engines are provided out of the box, and you can easily add your own. All your searches and settings sync seamlessly with the iOS version of Keyword Search.”
3. Otter: Transcribe Voice Notes
“Otter records and takes meeting notes for you in real-time, so you can stay focused on the conversation and rest assured that all information (e.g. actions, highlights, photos, attendees) is captured, easily searchable, and shareable with your team. Otter.ai is also available online. English only.
Supercharge your note taking with AI and use Otter for all your meetings, interviews, lectures, and everyday voice conversations.
Many Uses of Otter
• Take meeting notes automatically
• Share meeting minutes and summary with teammates to keep everyone in sync
• Invite collaborators to edit and highlight meeting notes
• Record and transcribe interviews, lectures, podcasts, videos, webinars, keynotes
• Provide live captioning to deaf, hard-of-hearing, ESL people, and anyone with accessibility needs
Record & Transcribe Live
• Record instantly in one tap, with widget and shortcut too
• Transcribe in real time (when online) with high accuracy
• Highlight the key points to review later
• Insert photos of whiteboard discussions, slides, etc.
• Scroll back to grab a quote or revisit a point
• Input audio via built-in mic or Bluetooth device
Enrich Notes with AI
• Punctuate, capitalize, and break paragraphs automatically
• Identify speakers (after some training)
• Generate word clouds and summary keywords; tap on a word to jump to where it was said
Share & Collaborate
• Start a recording inside a group to share the transcript live
• Invite group members to view, edit, and highlight collaboratively
• Share externally via links
• Include a link in your tweet to embed an interactive transcript
Search & Playback
• Search the text so you don’t have to scrub through the whole audio
• Playback at adjustable speeds
• Follow along the highlighted word as the audio is playing
• Tap on any word to skip the audio to that spot
Edit & Highlight
• Edit the text to correct any errors
• Tag the speakers to label the paragraphs and train Otter to identify speakers too
• Highlight sentences in one tap
Organize & Export
• Organize conversations into personal folders
• Copy to clipboard, or share directly to other apps
• Export as PDF, TXT, SRT, MP3
Import & Sync
• Import audio and video files
• Sync your Zoom account to transcribe cloud recordings
• Upload from other call recording apps
• Sync your calendars to be reminded to record your meetings and auto-title your notes
• Import your contacts for easy sharing
Optimized for iOS
• Start/Stop recording with Siri Shortcut & home widget
• Record via AirPods
• Sync with iOS Calendar, Contacts & Camera
• Preview conversations with 3D Touch
• Lock with Face/Touch ID
• Print via AirPrint
• Adjust font size with Dynamic Type
• 6000 minutes of transcription per month
• More playback speeds and skip silence
• Bulk export
• Choose from USD 12.99 billed monthly or USD 99.99 billed yearly
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscriptions in Settings and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• Built for teams and organizations
• Capture, organize, and share valuable knowledge collaboratively
• Manage accounts and billing centrally
“Apps We Love 2019” – App Store
“7 Best Apps of 2018” – Mashable
“25 Best New Apps of 2018” – Fast Company
We take security and privacy seriously. Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties. You have full control to delete your data from your account.
Email us at email@example.com for speedy product support.
Terms of Service: https://otter.ai/terms-of-service
4. “Simple Habit Sleep, Meditation”
Try Simple Habit for free today and join over 5 million people on this life-changing journey. Sleep better and be happier in your life, marriage, parenthood, work, and health.
Our wellness & sleep therapy sessions offer guided mindfulness & meditation, daily motivation, guided sleep sessions and coaching by world-renowned experts, personalized for the way you live your life. We’ll help you feel less stressed, get better sleep and be your best self whether you have 5 minutes in the morning, 20 minutes during your commute or need to fall asleep quickly. Start your Simple Habit today and live better every day.
* Shark Tank Season Premiere 2017
* #1 in Apple’s “New Apps We Love” 2016
* #1 in Apple’s “Health & Fitness – Meditation & Mindfulness” 2016
WHY SIMPLE HABIT?
MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION
• Just 5-minutes of mindfulness and meditation per day can improve your life through stress relief and improved sleep
• New meditation guided by the world’s best experts, from mindfulness experts at Google to former monks
• Track your progress and stay motivated with Mindful Minutes
• Access meditations offline with our Premium subscription so you can meditate at any time
WELLNESS FOR YOUR BUSY LIFESTYLE
• Perfect for busy lifestyles— listen when you wake up, drive, or go to sleep
• Sessions designed for life’s daily problems
• Use Simple Habit’s On-the-Go feature to quickly calm your anxiety to achieve a sense of mindfulness
HEALTH AND RELAXATION
• Sleep better
• Relieve stress
• Manage anxiety and depression
• And more
• Coaching content
• Motivational talks
• Streak tracking and mindful minutes to track your progress
BENEFITS OF USING SIMPLE HABIT
• Build a meditation habit
• Get a better night’s sleep
• Motivation in your pocket
• Improve focus
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Stay calm and relaxed
• Increased self-awareness
• Be an effective leader
• Breathe deeper and easier
• Increased sense of perspective
• Achieve mindfulness on the go
• Calm down and relax at the end of a long day
• Tackle different life challenges in a calm, focused manner
• Improve relationships
• Be happier, more relaxed, and calm
APPLE HEALTH INTEGRATION
• Optionally integrate your meditations with Apple Health by connecting your meditations with Mindful Minutes!
• Accept the prompt to allow Simple Habit to record your mindful minutes in Apple Health, or manually turn it on in Settings.
GET UNLIMITED ACCESS WITH PREMIUM
Simple Habit offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you achieve mindfulness and breathe easier. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
CONNECT WITH SIMPLE HABIT
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/simplehabitapp/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/simplehabitapp/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/simplehabitapp
Have questions or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Simple Habit 🙂
Terms and Conditions – https://www.simplehabit.com/tos”
5. Things 3
Best of all, it’s easy to use. Within the hour, you’ll have everything off your mind and neatly organized—from routine tasks to your biggest life goals—and you can start focusing on what matters today.
“Things offers the best combination of design and functionality of any app we tested, with nearly all the features of other power user applications and a delightful interface that never gets in the way of your work.”
—Wirecutter, The New York Times
• Your To-Dos
Your basic building block is the almighty To-Do—each a small step toward a great accomplishment. You can add notes, tag it, schedule it, and break it down into smaller steps.
• Your Projects
Create a Project for any big goal, then add the to-dos to reach it. Use headings to structure your list as you outline your plan. There’s also a place to jot down your notes, and a deadline to keep you on schedule.
• Your Areas
Create an Area for each sphere of your life, such as Work, Family, Finance, and so on. This keeps everything neatly organized, and helps you see the big picture as you set your plans in motion.
• Your Plan
Everything on your schedule is neatly laid out in the Today and Upcoming lists, which show your to-dos and calendar events. Each morning, see what you planned for Today and decide what you want to do. The rest is down to you 🙂
MORE THINGS TO LOVE
As you dive deeper, you’ll find Things packed with helpful features. Here are just a few:
• Reminders — set a time and Things will remind you.
• Repeaters — automatically repeat to-dos on a schedule you set.
• This Evening — a special place for your evening plans.
• Calendar integration — see your events and to-dos together.
• Tags — categorize your to-dos and quickly filter lists.
• Quick Find — instantly find to-dos or switch between lists.
• Magic Plus — drag the + button to insert to-dos anywhere in a list.
• Share extension — create to-dos with content from other apps.
• Widgets — see your lists on the home screen.
• Mail to Things — forward an email to Things; now it’s a to-do.
• And much more!
MADE FOR IPHONE
Things is tailored to the iPhone with deep system integrations as well. A great example is the Share extension, which allows you to create to-dos with content from other apps, such as a link to a website you want to get back to.
You can also enjoy a beautiful dark mode at sunset, connect your calendars, add widgets to your home screen, create to-dos via Siri, import from Reminders—Things can do it all! There’s even Shortcuts integration if you want to automate your workflows.
MADE FOR APPLE WATCH
Things comes with a great app for Apple Watch. Just raise your wrist to glance at your Today list, mark to-dos complete as you go, and dictate new ones on the fly—all synced instantly with your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Made in Stuttgart, with two Apple Design Awards to its name, Things is a fine example of German engineering: designed not only to look fantastic, but to be perfectly functional as well. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, then polished to perfection.
“It’s like the unicorn of productivity tools: deep enough for serious work, surprisingly easy to use, and gorgeous enough to enjoy staring at.”
GET THINGS TODAY
Whatever it is you want to accomplish in life, Things can help you get there. Install the app today and see what you can do!
• Things is also available for Mac and iPad (sold separately).
• Sync is provided for free via our Things Cloud service.
• A free trial is available for Mac: thingsapp.com
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We provide professional support and will be glad to help you!”