If you are looking for the Best Electronic Tuner App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Electronic Tuner App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Electronic Tuner App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Electronic Tuner App For Android
1. GuitarTuna – Tuner for Guitar Ukulele Bass & more!
“GuitarTuna is the most popular tuning app in the world!
The ultimate tuner for guitar, bass, ukulele and all popular string instruments. GuitarTuna has been downloaded over 100 million times and is used by beginners and experts!
Why is it the world’s most popular tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use. Works with both electric and acoustic guitars and string instruments using the built-in microphone. No cables needed.
• Perfect for complete beginners. Recommended by guitar teachers.
• Simple and intuitive. Clear visual feedback with signal history.
Award winning audio technology:
• Built on the world’s most advanced audio recognition algorithm – the same technology powering Yousician
• Professional accuracy for advanced players
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free, string by string) and a chromatic tuner!
Advanced tools for all musicians:
• Metronome: set at any tempo, change the beat manually or by tapping at the desired speed
• 6 Ultimate Chord Learning Games: learn, practice and master chords, and develop the ability to recognize them by ear
• Chord library: find any chord diagram easily and hear how it should sound
• Learn Guitar Songs: 4 songs with guitar notation (tabs) to play along and test your skills
• Alternative tuning sets
• Chromatic tuner
• Electric and acoustic guitars
• Many other string instruments
Over 100 tunings available, including:
• Other drop tunings
• Open tunings
• Half step down
• 7-string tunings including drop-A
• Works in noisy areas, with background noise cancellation technology
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the world’s leading audio engineers
• Improve your skills in chords, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your picking speed, just like you would with guitar lessons or classes
• make the app look like your instrument by choosing different headstock visuals
Please be careful:
If it is your first time tuning the guitar or instrument, please be careful. We recommend watching a YouTube tutorial or asking a guitar player how it’s done. Beginners risk snapping strings with improper tuning techniques.
Send us feedback:
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Send your ideas and suggestions to: email@example.com
Download our other free music learning app:
Yousician – the best way to learn, practice and master the guitar, piano and ukulele
*** Ranked the #1 Education app in 119 countries ****
*** Selected twice as Editor’s choice in 2015 ***
*** Over 25 million users ***
Learn more about Yousician on Youtube and Facebook
2. BOSS Tuner
“The BOSS Tuner app brings BOSS’s trusted and world-renowned chromatic tuning technology to Android mobile devices. Available as a free download, the convenient app features the familiar look and intuitive display style of the best-selling TU-3 / TU-3W pedal tuner. Using the mic in your Android device, you can tune a guitar, bass and other instruments like violin, cello, brass, etc.
– Provides hands-free chromatic tuning for a variety of instruments
– Audible reference pitch function for tuning by ear
– Supports horizontal screen to enlarge meter view
– Tuning range: A#0 (29.14 Hz)–G8 (6,271.93 Hz)
– Tuning accuracy: +/- 1 cent
– Newsfeed for the latest BOSS info
Find more BOSS tuner products at:
3. Perfect Tuner
“★ Precision tool that quickly will help you tune your guitar or other music instrument
★ Designed and tested by professional musicians
★ Perfect both for professionals and amateurs
★ Three modes: Auto, Sound and Play
Best Tuner is an easy-to-use application with which you will be able to tune your guitar or other music instruments quickly. Tuner includes sets of sounds characteristic for different types of instruments:
– Guitar, Standard,
– Guitar, Drop D,
– Guitar, Open D,
– Guitar, Open G,
– Guitar,Open A,
– Guitar, 4 string bass,
– Guitar, 5 string bass,
– Ukulele, soprano,
– Ukulele, concert.
The algorithm in tuner has been adapted to recognize sounds of instrument most effectively. To get the best result of automatic tuning, play the sound few times.
Best Tuner has three modes: auto, sound and play.
★ Auto – automatic tuning – examined frequency of the signal is interpreted to the next clear sound of the specific frequencies of pure sound,
★ Sound – sound tuning – select a specific sound that will be tuned,
★ Play – generate the sound based on the particular frequency.
– recordings of real sounds of guitar,
– the ability to set different sound names: American, European and solmization,
– sets of strings characteristic for different types of guitars,
– the ability to set the frequency of sound “a” (concert pitch) in Hz,
– the ability to determine the deviation from the base frequency in cents.
If you will have any problems with Best Tuner, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.”
4. Tuner & Metronome
🎶 The most accurate chromatic tuner and professional hands-free metronome.
👍 Designed by musicians → superfast and simple!
🎼 [NEW] 4,000+ free sheet musics are provided.
Even one touch can:
• Start / stop the metronome
• Turn on tuner
• Toggle flash light-, vibration-, visual-mode metronome
• Record your playing
• Select rhythm patterns
• Use black screen battery-saving mode
• Tuner with 2 modes: (1) chromatic tuner measuring sound pitch and intensity (2) pitch fork mode
• Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default)
• Able to record your playing with integrated one touch recorder
• Able to upload your own sheet music through our app. You can record and practice playing while watching uploaded or provided sheet musics.
• Metronome never lags beats: a real metronome shouldn’t lag.
★ Flash light metronome mode
If the sound of the metronome is hard to hear due to the speaker volume limit or loud background noise, use flash light metronome mode. In this mode, you can easily feel the beats with flashes of light. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall can flash the beats.
★ Large and simple button
Start or stop the metronome with a big button whenever you want
★ More features
• Supports all instruments, such as active piano, guitar, ukulele, mandolin, violin, cello, viola, bass, drum, flute, harmonica, etc.
• Supports all kind of transposed instruments, including B-flat clarinet, F horn, E-flat saxophone, D-flat piccolo, and many others.
• Scales practice
• Precise beats per minute (BPM) control
• BPM detector
• Practice time tracker
• High precision tuner
• Visual metronome mode using flash light of the camera
• Tuning fork, pitch pipe
★ About permissions
Android 6 or above: Access to microphone is for recorder and tuner, and access to storage is for recorder.
Below Android 6: Additionally, access to camera is required for flash light metronome, access to phone status is required to automatically stop the metronome when there is an incoming call.”