If you are looking for the Best Email App For Android Reddit to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Email App For Android Reddit that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Email App For Android Reddit, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Email App For Android Reddit
1. “Email Aqua Mail – Fast, Secure”
“Aqua Mail is everything you need from an email client. Smart, secure, and super customizable, our Email app helps you connect and manage multiple email accounts from one fast, reliable mailbox with complete transparency and control over your privacy.
Whether it’s Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple, GMX, Outlook, AOL, or Exchange, Aqua Mail supports any major email provider and any other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox.
“One of the best email apps of 2021” according to Tom’s Guide and Lifewire.
Available in 20 languages, Aqua Mail provides seamless inbox management, effective support and frequent monthly updates, focusing on quality and performance. The user interface is intuitive and practical, built for Android smartphones and tablets.
Security and Privacy are top priorities. Aqua Mail does not collect and store your passwords, emails, or private messages content. Our email client uses the more secure OAUTH2 login method when adding Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and Yandex accounts. Extra layers of security are provided with the latest encryption protocols – SSL hardening, SSL certificate tracking, and DKIM and SPF validation. All to make your incoming messages more trustworthy.
TAILOR IT TO YOUR NEEDS
Combining all necessary and intuitive features to organize your inbox, Aqua Mail is the most customizable email client for personal or professional use on Android mobile phone and tablet. It gives you the powers to easily operate your entire mail communication. Connect with colleagues, prospects, friends or family from all accounts on one app and stay on top of your busy day.
• Manage accounts and mail receiving – adapt the app to your daily routine and style.
• Look and feel settings – smart tweaks for better user experience such as swipe function, quick select all, press volume keys to adjust text size, and many more.
• Rich text editor – fonts, colors, attachments, quoting customizations, and more styling and formatting choices when composing emails.
• Four available Themes, including Dark Theme – choose your eye-friendly alternative.
• Smart folder – unify all messages from different accounts and manage the order of appearance by type, time, or date. Decide what message elements to display – such as account and folder names.
• Contacts and Calendar synchronization for Exchange and Office 365 – compatible with any Calendar app or widgets.
• Home screen widgets – check your priority emails at a glance – Smart Folder preview, Message counter, Text to speech, Quick compose.
• Android Wear Smartwatch integration – go through your emails directly from your wrist and reply via voice input.
• Save your emails as PDF for further use or print them directly from the phone.
• Unique Signature support – attach a different signature to each mail account (including images, links, and text formatting, HTML signature).
• Back up and restore settings – via popular cloud services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, and Google Drive, or a file.
• Battery saving options, including nights and weekends mode.
GO PRO. UNLOCK ALL PREMIUM FEATURES
• Manage unlimited accounts
• End-to-end Encryption – use S/MIME certificates to send/receive signed or encrypted emails and prevent phishing threats and data leaks
• Push for Exchange – immediate email delivery for corporate email
• Email identities – use unlimited aliases per account
• Move messages between folders
• Open & Save EML files
• Priority notifications
• Delete folders
• Remove the Aqua Mail promo signature in outgoing messages
• Remove ads
INTEGRATION WITH POPULAR APPS
Aqua Mail works with multiple third-party apps such as Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Tasker and more.
OS REQUIREMENTS: Android 5 or higher
CONTACT US: If you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions please contact us directly at email@example.com”
2. Microsoft Outlook
“Microsoft Outlook keeps you connected and protected with your secure email, calendar and files all in one app. With intelligent email, a task organizer, spam email protection, calendar reminders and contacts, Outlook lets you do more from one powerful inbox. Connect. Organize. Get things done.
Outlook’s secure email service works with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail online from your phone, giving you flexibility to stay connected on the go. Read email, email friends and colleagues and see what matters most with Focused Inbox. Switch between emails and a calendar organizer to schedule the next meeting or share availability with just a few taps. Organize your email and send documents from your Files list or photos from your Gallery and attach it easily.
Microsoft Outlook provides secure and seamless inbox management that enables you to stay connected, anywhere. Outlook includes Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneDrive integrations to help you manage and send files and connect with Teams, Zoom and other video calling providers without hassle. Task planner tools and full integration mean that you will never miss a deadline again.
Customize email and calendars so you can stay on top of your busy day. Organize your email with tags, folders and more. Outlook’s calendar organizer has intelligent tools to make your day easier. Listen to what’s new in your inbox, organize schedules and more. Find what you need with Search with a tap or your voice.
Secure Email, Calendar, Contacts & Files – All In One Place
• Secure access to everything you need in one app with Outlook’s email service.
• Calendar organizer & file access right from your inbox.
• Connected experiences with Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote.
• Microsoft Office documents are accessible from Outlook, stored locally, or on OneDrive or other cloud storage.
• Create and join your online video calls and meetings with Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans & Webex.
Email & Calendar Planner Management – Everything Organized
• Organize your email with tags, folders & more.
• Automatic inbox management: display the most important messages first with swipe gestures & smart filters.
• Business calendar & personal agenda – keep all of your plans organized easily
• Weekly planner tools allow you to see your week ahead.
• RSVP to invites from your inbox & send personalized comments.
• Check messages from other email clients like Gmail and Yahoo Mail online from your phone
• Use the calendar organizer & share calendars to coordinate schedules.
• Keep your weekly calendar and daily tasks organized with Outlook
Task Organizer & Productivity Solutions – Intelligence Everywhere
• Task planner tools: Never miss a deadline again.
• Use your voice to find people, contacts, emails, events & attachments with Search.
• Use suggested replies to respond quickly.
• Email organizer groups same subject emails & conversations for easier tracking.
• Listen to emails with Play My Emails & catch up hands-free.
• Calendar automatically updates with travel & delivery information.
• Leverage task organizer tools & stay on top of your workload.
Email Management & Spam Email Protection – Safe & Secure
• Microsoft Outlook protects your information with security you can trust.
• Simple, secure sign-on to authenticate & protect your identity.
• Built-in protection against viruses & spam email.
• Spam email detection sends all potential threats to the folder.
• Advanced protection to keep your messages safe from phishing attacks & other online threats.
• Microsoft security & privacy keeps your email, calendar, contacts & files safe.
Microsoft Outlook is compatible with:
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft 365
• Yahoo Mail
Management for contacts, email, work schedule, files & more with Microsoft Outlook.
See your emails and events at a glance with the Outlook companion app for Wear OS.”
3. Ltt.rs – Open Source Email client (JMAP)
“Ltt.rs (pronounced Letters) is a proof of concept email (JMAP) client currently in development. It makes heavy use of Android Jetpack for a more maintainable code base than some of the preexisting Android email clients.
To use Lttrs you need a JMAP (JSON Meta Application Protocol) capable mail server!
Features & Design considerations:
· Heavily cached but not fully offline capable. Ltt.rs makes use of JMAP’s great caching capabilities. However actions, such as marking a thread as read, need a round-trip to the server until their consequences like unread count are updated. Ltt.rs will ensure that the action itself won’t get lost even if performed while momentarily offline.
· No settings aside from account setup. Settings invite feature creep and make the app hard to maintain. Ltt.rs aims to support one specific work flow. Users who desire a different work flow may find K-9 Mail or FairEmail more suitable.
· Minimal external dependencies. Third party libraries are often of poor quality and end up being unmaintained. Therfore we will only rely on well known, well tested libraries from reputable vendors.
· Autocrypt as a first class feature¹. With its strict UX guidelines autocrypt fits right into Ltt.rs.
· Ltt.rs is based on jmap-mua, a headless email client, or a library that handles everything an email client would aside from data storage and UI. There is also lttrs-cli which uses the same library.
· When in doubt: Look at Gmail for inspiration.
¹: Planned feature
Ltt.rs is licensed under the Apache License 2.0. The source code is available on Github: https://github.com/inputmice/lttrs-android”
4. myMail: for Outlook&Gmail
“myMail – Manage all your email accounts at once! Whether it’s Hotmail, Google Gmail, Yahoo, Edison, Outlook, iCloud, Thunderbird mail, Webmail, or Mail.ru, the myMail email client supports all major providers and any other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox.
myMail keeps your mail securely in one place. It’s the perfect mail drop app, making it fast, easy, and mobile-friendly to exchange email clients. Our app allows you to preview, read, reply to, and forward your messages, as well as to add and view attachments. Exchange email client with ease using myMail. All you need to do is sign in using your login and password, and the mail app is ready to use.
myMail is a mail drop app that automatically sets up IMAP, POP, and SMTP settings for most host domains and email clients (including Hotmail, Gmail, Edison, Outlook, iCloud, Thunderbird, Webmail, or Fastmail) and has support for the majority of corporate servers, such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange, on which IMAP and SMTP are enabled.
✻ Real-time push notifications for your mail account (regardless of what email client you’re using, be it Hotmail, Gmail, Edison, Outlook, iCloud, Thunderbird, Webmail, or Fastmail) that can be customized to better fit your work-life schedule
✻ Navigate easily through your mailbox with menu icons and contacts’ avatars as part of your conversation, making it easy to exchange email
✻ Search through local and server contacts (including Hotmail, Gmail, Edison, Outlook, iCloud mail, Thunderbird, Webmail, or Fastmail) with search suggestions as you type
✻ Browse files that you want to attach directly from the mail app
✻ Create a unique signature
✻ Keep a clean mailbox by flagging or deleting your messages, or by moving them to your spam folder
✻ Filter your mailbox by unread messages with attachments
✻ A clear layout and user-friendly mailbox design
✻ Support for the ActiveSync
✻ View an entire conversation on one screen with threads
And that’s not all! Sign up at my.com for a short new email address and access these exclusive features:
✻ Add, delete, label, and manage folders in your mailbox
✻ Create filters to organize your messages, e.g. by sender
✻ Activate our dark theme to allow you to work comfortably at night
Our mail drop application is optimized for your smartphone and tablet to make it easy to exchange email client.
Security is our key priority. Our app uses OAuth authentication to sign in to such email clients as Hotmail, Google Gmail, Edison email, Outlook, iCloud, Thunderbird, Webmail, Exchange, or Fastmail and does not request users’ credentials. Instead, access to users’ data is required directly from Microsoft and Google websites, which ensures a secure login to the email client.
EWS protocol is not yet supported, but keep an eye out for future updates.
If a sign-in problem occurs on your device, be it Hotmail, Gmail, Edison, Outlook, iCloud, Thunderbird, Webmail, or Fastmail, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your email address, IMAP, POP, or SMTP email client settings, and we will resolve the issue.
Follow myMail to find out all about the upcoming updates and cool features at: www.facebook.com/mymail.official”