If you are looking for the Best English Pronunciation App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best English Pronunciation App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best English Pronunciation App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best English Pronunciation App For iPhone
1. (How to) Pronounce
“Currently, we support English (British, American, Australian), Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Arabic, Turkish, Korean and Hindi.
Learn words that are commonly mispronounced. Learn the intonation of phrases. Adjust the speed at which an utterance is spoken to hear the details of each sound.
Did you realize that for good comprehension pronunciation is equally, if not more, important than grammar and vocabulary? Incorrect pronunciation of a word can entirely confuse the other person and/or block communication.
With (How to) Pronounce, you can easily check the pronunciation of a word or phrase and memorize it. You can also check how a native speaker of the language you are learning could say a word in your language.
A must-have for all language users but particularly for:
* learners of foreign languages,
* public speakers,
Best news – the pronunciation look-up is completely free!
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pronounce4iphone
And Twitter: https://twitter.com/iPhonePronounce”
2. ELSA: Learn And Speak English
ELSA (English Language Speech Assistant) is an English Learning app that helps you with pronunciation and vocabulary to speak English confidently and clearly.
Over 10 MILLION+ students & working professionals from over 130+ countries have used ELSA’s award winning, artificially intelligent speech-recognition technology to learn English Speaking.
> ELSA can help you:
– Study English for IELTS exams, TOEFL, TOEIC exams and even for your ESL classes.
– Learn essential English conversations and phrases before you plan to travel or take a trip.
– Practice English related to your professional field to advance your career and speak fluent English.
> Discover Your Speaking Proficiency and Score!
– Take a speech test that’s written by world-class experts and receive a detailed report of your pronunciation strengths and weaknesses. Learning a new language is easy if you know what to focus on.
– Learn how to pronounce all English sounds effectively.
> Become Bilingual Quickly
– Learn English fast with an AI speech coach. Our AI will select the best bite-sized lessons to help you sound like a native speaker and help you with your English accent.
– Practice from over 1,600 lessons covering all English sounds and over 40 topics ranging from travel tips to job interviews for you to explore.
– Use ELSA’s English Dictionary to look up words and practice speaking them. You’ll be able to see how you compare to a native speaker and receive feedback to improve.
> Games & Speaking Challenges!
– Practice English conversations with fun language games that cover core English skills like pronunciation, grammar, word stress, rhythm, intonation, listening, and conversation.
– After you speak a phrase, within seconds you’ll be able to:
1) Compare your voice to a native speaker and their English accent
2) Receive instruction on how to correct yourself
3) Feedback on other sounds via IPA through the Advanced Feedback feature
4) Watch a video that shows you how to produce those challenging sounds.
– The secret to being bilingual is practicing in bite-sized amounts and receiving meaningful feedback along the way.
> Trusted by English Learners and Industry Experts
– Honorable Mention in the AI and Data category of Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas Awards
– Top 100 Influencers in State of EdTech Report by EdTech Digest 2020
– Grand Winner at SXSWEdu Launch 2016
– Gold Winner for “The Best Digital Learning App” by Reimagine Education 2016
– #1 Education App on ProductHunt 2016
– Mentioned by TechCrunch, Forbes, Mashable, VentureBeat, Yahoo, Salma Hayek, and more
> ELSA Pro Subscription
Subscribe to ELSA Pro for premium lessons and features! ELSA Pro comes with great benefits such as:
– Access to 1,600+ bite-sized lessons and 40+ essential topics such as: American Culture, Travel 101, Job Interviews, Everyday English Conversations, Basic English Phrases and much more!
– Customized training to improve your pronunciation.
– Tracking tools to help you see your progress in all essential speaking skills.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription. To cancel your subscription, manage auto-renewal settings in your iTunes account.
Connect With Us
Terms of Service: http://elsaspeak.com/terms
3. Pronuncian – English Pronounce
Improving your English pronunciation is possible even offline. Learn English pronunciation by listening to how words are pronounced and repeating them. It is important to learn the right pronunciation of English words from the beginning. Learn English the right way by practicing every day. Learn English daily through practice using English Pronunciation app to improve your English pronunciation of words.
Don’t argue with friends over which pronunciation is American and which one is British. Just use this app to settle your differences. It is very useful to all, students, teachers, workers, etc. who may need to check the pronunciation of a word on the go. It is a simple app to help you learn and speak English the right way.
Improve your English speaking skills to prepare for the TOEFL, IELTS, and TOEIC exams. Speak confidently with your friends, boss, colleagues, and tourists. Good pronunciation is essential for learning, speaking and understanding spoken English well.
The ultimate mobile English pronunciation aid, for both students and teachers. The English Pronunciation app helps you learn, practice and play with American pronunciation of words wherever you are. English Pronunciation app teaches you how to pronounce English text properly. English pronunciation: learn English, speak English, and speak it right.
– Clear pronunciation of words
– Simple straightforward interface
– Watch video and see picture guide
– American pronunciations
– Works offline
Let download app to learn now.”
4. Say It: English Pronunciation
“Do you want to improve your English speaking, listening, pronunciation and vocabulary? The award-winning Say It: English Pronunciation makes pronunciation visual, so you no longer have to guess how to say a word in English.
Say It is like a native-speaking pronunciation teacher on your device!
HOW IT WORKS
1. see the soundwave, syllables, and which are stressed (strong)
2. touch and drag to listen to the pronunciation slowly
3. tap the phonemes (IPA symbols, British/American English)
4. record your pronunciation, compare to the Oxford model
5. share your voice recording and soundwave directly from the app
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
In research at the University of the West of England (Nov-20), international students predominantly rated all features of Say It – range of vocabulary, phonetic alphabet blocks, stress markers, interactive soundwaves – as ‘very useful’. The majority of respondents agreed that using Say It over a longer period would enable them to:
* Perform better academically in English
* Increase their enjoyment of living in the UK and interacting with native-English speakers
Say It is developed by our team of language teachers and pronunciation experts, and includes 36,000+ recordings from Oxford. The unique visual interface allows you to interact with the model audio and your recording, pinpointing difficult areas and improving them quickly.
“Great app, great support. The app functionality is very good and intuitive. The tests and sound wave graph helps you perfect the emphasis as well as pronunciation. Thanks for this useful app.” Farhad K
“I have tried lots of pronunciation apps. Your app is unique and amazing. The sounds are very clear and you can see all details of pronunciation on the screen. After I recorded my voice and compared it with the native one I could easily find my mistakes and correct them.” Abid, Turkey
– Improve Business English skills, for your work or career; feel more confident in meetings and when networking in English
– Covers 75%+ of the Academic Word List; ideal for university study, preparing for IELTS, OET, TOEFL, Cambridge First (B2), Advanced (C1), or Proficiency (C2)
– Downloaded in over 130 countries, by professionals, students and teachers
Winner of the 2016 English Speaking Union President’s Award for New Technology in ELT.
Research shows practising your English pronunciation also improves your:
Try Say It FREE for 7 days – if you enjoy it, subscribe to access to our full range of content. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account on confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless cancelled 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription. To cancel your subscription at any time, go to the iTunes Store and manage auto-renewal settings.
Current Say It customers – you can read more at phona.co.uk/privacy-policy, or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. To redeem your Offer Code, your device must be running iOS14 or later.
A TEACHER’S VIEWPOINT
“This is a fantastic learning tool for really getting students to work on the specific sounds in words as well as taking into account stress and intonation. The visualisation is a very useful way to illustrate areas that need more attention and can be practised again and again. As an ESL teacher, I have recommended it to all my students so that they can work on their pronunciation skills at home and have used it in class on many occasions.” Anna D, Bristol, UK
We love to connect with our learners! Get in touch or follow us –
* Email: email@example.com
* Facebook: /sayitpron
* Instagram: /sayit_pronunciation
* YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAB2yIZzcqvg9RYxnNIzyjw”