If you are looking for the Best Equalizer iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Equalizer iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Equalizer iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Equalizer iPhone
1. Boom: Bass Booster & Equalizer
“Best Bass Booster and Equalizer App for your iPhone – The Boom App redefines the way you listen to music with Bass booster, a customizable 16-band equalizer & handcrafted presets. You can also experience the magic of 3D surround sound and feel your tunes come to life on any headphones.
• 3D Surround Sound: Patented technology, amazing audio on any headphones.
• Bass Booster: Amp-up your music and feel every beat come to life
• 29 Handcrafted EQ Presets: Dubstep, pop & many more presets.
• 8 or 16-band Custom Equalizer: Craft your own Equalizer to enjoy your music in your way
• Stream Spotify & TIDAL with Boom: Incredible listening experience from the leading streaming services.
• Stream 40K Radio Stations and Podcast Worldwide: Improved audio output on your favorite stations
• Multiple Library Access: Access phone music and music stored on Dropbox & Google Drive too!
• Files support – To access songs stored on your phone or other cloud storage services such as OneDrive.
• Beautiful, User-Friendly Interface: Clean, minimal and easy to use interface
• Enhances All Headphones: Get an amazing listening experience on any headphones
• CarPlay Support – Access your music on a CarPlay compatible infotainment system when your phone is connected!
You can enjoy Boom for free with our 7-day trial version. Get unrestricted access to all features and experience the magic of vibrant audio output for free.
• Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes Account after the purchase confirmation.
• Automatic renewal unless auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and you may turn off the auto-renewal by going to your App Store Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation is allowed during an active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
“With a sleek and easy-to-use interface, Boom: Music Player with Magical Surround Sound lets you free your music of that compressed feel, breathing new life into every nuance of your favorite tracks — just the way the artists intended. This app boasts a range of features to deliver that edge, including a mind-blowing 3D Surround setting, equalizers and audio intensity effects designed to work with any headphones. Once you’ve heard your choicest tracks on Boom, there’ll be no going back.”
– App Store Editor.
*** If you have a Mac, do check out Boom 3D for incredible 3D Surround Sound on the Mac App Store at http://apple.co/1Vjj4XR **
2. Equalizer Fx: Bass Booster App
“Best equalizer and bass booster app for iPhone and iPad – Equalizer Fx lets you experience the magic of music with its powerful 7-band EQ and dynamic bass tuning functionalities.
Enhance the way you listen to songs by modifying sound effects using 15+ punchy amplifier presets. You can quickly create your own custom presets as well.
Key Features of Equalizer Fx:
• Powerful bass boosting effects
• 7-band EQ with Dj transitions
• Elegant music visualizers
• Create custom equalizer presets
• Play music in the background
• Equalizer presets: Acoustic, Bass Booster, Bass Reducer, Flat, Classical, Hip Hop, Rock, Latin, Pop etc.
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscribe to get unrestricted access to all the features outlined above.
• Subscription Length: Weekly, Yearly
• Subscription with a free trial will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Disclaimer: This app is free to download, but you will be required to sign-up for an auto-renewing subscription to access the app’s full functionality.”
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
“iGeeksBlog helps you understand the Apple ecosystem in an easier way.
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”