If you are looking for the Best Ethereum Mining App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Ethereum Mining App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Ethereum Mining App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Ethereum Mining App For iPhone
Download the ETN App to access your ETN Online Wallet, pay friends, family or businesses. ETN is available through exchanges or can be earned at AnyTask.com
ETN has developed a brand-new disruptive ecosystem for vendors & operators. Working within regulatory guidelines, creating user confidence and security.
ETN has one of the largest communities in the cryptocurrency market!
For further details on ETN, visit https://electroneum.com”
2. Ethereum Mining Monitor
“Ethereum Mining Monitor allows you to remotely monitor multiple ethereum mining rigs, view and update supported mining pool accounts, and view current and historical market data of crypto currencies from your iOS device.
– Currently supports 58 mining pools and 26 coins. New pools and coins added per request.
– Supports ethOS, a large-scale deployment 64-bit linux distro that mines ETH, ETC, EXP and other Dagger Hashimoto coins out-of-the-box.
– Supports MonitorRig, a Windows monitoring tool that can list the GPU and hardware informations when running Ethminer.
– Supports Ethpool.org, a predictable solo mining pool with servers located in Europe, Asia and North America.
– Supports Ethermine.org, a high performance ethereum mining pool which is a direct successor of ethpool.org.
– You can add and manage multiple ethOS accounts
– You can add and manage multiple MonitoRig accounts
– You can add and manage multiple Ethpool.org accounts
– You can add and manage multiple Ethermine.org accounts
– You can add and manage multiple Nanopool accounts (ETH, ETC, PASC, SIA, XMR, ZEC)
– You can add and manage multiple zcash.flypool.org Zcash accounts (ZEC)
– You can add and manage multiple NomNom-Technology Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
– You can add and manage multiple MiningClub.info Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
– You can add and manage multiple TrustFarm.io Musicoin accounts (MUSIC)
– You can add and manage multiple ExpansePool Expanse accounts (EXP)
– You can add and manage multiple Kicker4gamers.org Ethereum Classic accounts (ETC)
– You can add and manage multiple Litecoinpool.org Litecoin accounts (LTC)
– You can add and manage multiple Siamining.com Siacoin accounts (SIA)
– You can view the total hashrate for all GPUs of all rigs, also hashrate per Rig and hashrate per GPU
– You can monitor the temperature of each GPU (celsius), status of the rig, mining time, and more
– You can view unpaid balances, payouts and update mining pool settings
– You can monitor any available cryptocurrency for price variation.
– Receive notifications when an ethOS mining rig is inactive
– Receive notification when a cryptocurrency being monitored reaches the set price criteria.
– You can view real time and historical market data of cryptocurrencies.
“f2pool is the world’s leading mining pool, serving miners in more than 100 countries. Providing the most stable mining service with a low latency rate is our goal. Mining for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and about 40 other cryptos, allows our customers to choose the most profitable coin to mine at any given time.
The f2pool app offers a simple way for everyone to manage their mining operation. Conveniently manage your mining machines, view your revenue, and even utilize our one-click button to switch between logged-in and anonymous mining. Miners can access every function of the website through the app, including the ability to set up custom alerts for any worker or group.
1. View multiple accounts and multiple currencies
2. Multi-level account, worker management, hashrate and status views
3. Worker status alerts with custom alert settings for alarm frequency and sound
4. Read-only pages for guest users
5. Proof-of-work currency rankings to discover new currencies
6. Mining hardware comparison, real-time view of high-yield mining machines”