If you are looking for the Best European Navigation App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best European Navigation App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best European Navigation App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
1. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go – no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
• Review places you’ve visited. Add photos, missing roads and places.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
* Also available for Wear OS
* Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”
2. “Polaris GPS: Hiking, Offroad”
Turn your phone into a powerful GPS navigation system with Polaris Navigation GPS, the most versatile all-purpose GPS, and dare to go where there are no roads.
Imagine… What would it be like to navigate any waterway or hike any wilderness or city using only your phone’s GPS location abilities and a view of the sky? What it would be like to create navigation destinations without the need of an internet connection and find them using offline maps or a waypoint navigation arrow.
That is just a glimpse of the navigational power you will hold in your hands when you install Polaris Navigation GPS.
Used mostly as a hiking, off road, nautical and trail GPS app, Polaris is an excellent backup or replacement for your dedicated GPS satellite navigation unit and will keep you oriented wherever your outdoor adventures take you!
● Waypoint navigation.
● Hiking GPS with the best hiking maps! Search and find nearby trails.
● Back country exploration and outdoor adventure.
● Record tracks and navigate trails.
● Offroad navigation support for your ATV, Jeep or other 4×4 vehicle.
● Sailing / Boating. All marine navigation charts in Polaris are free.
● Fishing GPS. Easily find you favorite fishing hole.
● Hunting and hunting maps. Find you favorite hunting blind and your way back!
● Mountain Biking and bike maps
● Backpacking and other outdoor sports
● Compass orienteering
Known for its stability, reliability and flexibility, Polaris is used by land-sea search and rescue, military personnel and millions of others worldwide.
For your offline adventures we provide:
📡 Unlimited free access to our offline vector & raster maps (topographic maps, marine, hiking and others).
📡 Offline nautical charts for the USA included (ENC’s and raster).
This powerful navigation system also includes:
📡 Polaris Places Picker. Find hiking trails, camping locations and much more!
📡 GPS compass and magnetic compass.
📡 GPS info panel.
📡 Odometers, altimeters, speedometers, chronometers.
📡 Split distances on tracks.
📡 Connect your waypoints and navigate the track they define.
– Google Maps
– Topographic Maps
– Cycle Route and Hiking Maps
– Vector Maps
– USGS Topo
– NOAA Marine Charts
– Aviation Operations Charts
– Canada Toporama
📡 Comprehensive set of GPS Tools and diagnostics.
📡 Waypoint navigation system including a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that always points to your destination while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics. Just follow the arrow!
📡 Trail navigation system
📡 Altitude profiles
📡 Location sharing
📡 Supports British OSGR and OSGB-36 DATUM (Ordnance Survey Grid).
📡 Coordinate formats: latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, and UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator)
📡 Military Coordinate Finder – Military Grid Coordinate Reference System (MGRS)
📡 Hiking Trails – Most of the maps show hiking paths courtesy of the Openstreetmap project. You will find that even some of the most remote hiking routes are visible on our maps.
⚓ Marine navigation- NOAA Nautical Charts and nautical unit reporting.
⚓ Drift alert / Drag anchor alarm.
📡 Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or map your location to the results of NASA’s Space Shuttle Radar Topography Mission.
📡 Waypoint photos stamped with coordinates.
📡 Road navigation and street directions are provided through a digital pipeline connecting the power of Polaris to the Google Maps app on your device.
* The premium version of Polaris Navigation is called GPS Waypoints Navigator, available on Google Play. GPS Waypoints Navigator is ad-free and contains many other enhancements.”
3. Badger Map – Route Planner for Sales
Badger Maps is the #1 sales mapping and routing tool for reps out in the field.
Badger is a multi stop route planner that helps you and your team sell more. Get set up in minutes and plan out your sales routes ahead of time. Never miss an opportunity to upsell and cross-sell. As a sales road warrior, you’ll have all your customers and leads in the palm of your hands.
Add Badger to your sales strategy to organize all your leads and customers in the field by key metrics. Create optimized routes with Badger to meet more of the right customers/highest potential customers.
Get the Fastest Routes
– Optimize routes with multiple destinations to drive fewer miles
– Connect routes to your favorite navigation apps, like Waze, Google Maps, or Apple Maps
– Quickly select your accounts for the day and create routes with one swipe
– Plan sales routes in advance so you can focus on selling
Always Know Where Your Customers & Prospects Are
– Easily upload your customer list as a spreadsheet/excel file
– Immediately visualize your customers and prospects on an interactive map
– See your customers in different colors based on sales numbers and more
– Tap and hold the map to create an account anywhere on-the-go
Access All Your Customer Details on the Road
– Carry all your customer details in your pocket
– Use Badger on any device: PC/Mac/iOS/Android
– Mobilize your CRM with Badger and update it through your iPhone or iPad
Capture Data From the Field Automatically
– Send data back to your CRM from Badger automatically
– Create check-ins to record your customer meetings and add to your interaction history
– Receive automatic weekly reports of your key sales insights
Find Leads On-the-Go
– Find nearby leads based on location, industry keyword, or company name
– Fill in gaps in your schedule while you’re in the field if there are any last minute changes – never miss an opportunity
We’re the best alternative to MapPoint and Streets and Trips for sales reps on the road.
See why sales reps love Badger! Boost visits and increase sales productivity. Try out Badger for free now!”