If you are looking for the Best Ev Charging Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Ev Charging Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Ev Charging Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Ev Charging Android App
1. Steer Car Subscription
“Steer is a hassle-free car subscription for electric and hybrid cars. For one monthly all-inclusive price, you can drive a variety of cars including Teslas, Porsches, Audis, and this includes insurance coverage, unlimited mileage, vehicle maintenance, and roadside assistance coverage! It’s everything you could ask for and more! With Steer, your decision is commitment-free with all the flexibility in the world! No more long term contracts, no more mileage limits, no more dealership visits, no more service appointments, no more purchasing, no more financing, no more leasing, NO MORE HASSLES!
Steer’s all-inclusive month-to-month plan includes:
✅ No Waitlists! Get Your Car Tomorrow
✅ No Commitment Month-to-Month Contract
✅ Insurance & Maintenance Included
✅ 24/7 VIP Concierge
✅ Cars Delivered to Your Door”
2. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: email@example.com
Contact Insider subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our editors: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
“ChargePoint is the world’s largest and most open EV charging network with over 100,000 charging spots. Only the ChargePoint app allows you to find these stations, see if they’re available and start charging. You can also find stations from all other major networks.
Find a Place to Charge: See which stations are available to use in real time.
Start Charging: Tap your phone on any ChargePoint station to start charging.
Get Notified: Get real-time updates about your charging status.
Use Filters: See only stations that work with your car, plus filter for fast chargers.
Roaming: Use your ChargePoint account to charge at FLO and EVgo stations (more coming).
Driver Tips: Get helpful advice from other drivers about charging at a particular station.
Charging Activity: See your charging history and trends, including miles added and cost.
ChargePoint Home Flex: Schedule charging, set reminders, get notifications and track usage.
Wear OS: Tap your watch on a station to start a charge and see miles added.”
Find EV charging stations, leave reviews, and connect with other plug-in vehicle drivers. It’s the most accurate and complete public EV charging map worldwide, with stations from every major network in North America, Europe, and throughout much of the globe.
Over 533,000 electric car charging stations across major networks including:
North America: Tesla Supercharger, ChargePoint, EVgo, Electrify America, Blink, SemaConnnect, Electrify Canada, Volta, Le Circuit électrique, BC Hydro, flo, myEVroute, and Greenlots
Europe: innogy, Ionity, Clever, Endesa, Enel, and Polar
Australia & New Zealand: Chargefox, ChargeNet, and ChargePoint
Filter the PlugShare map by plug type including: Level 1, Level 2 and DC Fast Chargers like Tesla Superchargers, CHAdeMO and SAE/CCS.
This is a must have app for electric vehicle drivers who want to find charging stations for their Tesla Model Y, Tesla Model 3, Ford Mustang Mach-E, Chevrolet Bolt, Tesla Model S, VW ID.4, Nissan LEAF, Audi e-tron, Hyundai Kona, Porsche Taycan, Kia e-Niro, Volvo XC40, Polestar and all other electric vehicles on the market.
PlugShare is the world’s largest EV driver community. Users contribute station reviews and photos to help drivers make the most informed charging decisions possible.
PlugShare lets EV drivers…
– Find public charging points compatible their electric vehicles
– Locate Tesla Superchargers, DC Fast Chargers and other chargers matching amenity selections.
– See station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
– Add ev charge points as you discover them.
– Link to your favorite navigation app to quickly get you to the stations you’re looking for.
– Check ahead to see if the station you want is open for use (where available).
– Pay for charging right in the app with Pay with PlugShare (at participating locations).
– Turn on notifications that alert you when a new charging station is installed nearby.
– Find all the stations along a road trip route with a built-in ev trip planner, great for Tesla trip planning!
– Monitor Pay with PlugShare charging session from within the app.
– New features added all the time.
– Set up easy-to-use smart filters that let you see only the stations you really care about. Like the ones that are compatible with your EV. Or stations from your favorite network. Or specific station types (like fast chargers or level 2 stations). Or stations by power level in North America.”