If you are looking for the Best Event Countdown App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Event Countdown App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Event Countdown App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Event Countdown App iPhone
• Place our Widget anywhere on your Home Screen to view your most important events (Premium feature available on iOS 14)
• Share your countdowns with friends and family
• Pick any color you’d like for your countdown background
• In addition to receiving a notification when it is time for your event, you can receive reminders 1 day before or 1 week before the event.
• Choose the format in which you want to see your countdown (Premium feature)
• Create as many events as you’d like
• Count up from past events (available on each countdown page)
• Sync your events across your devices with iCloud
• Set your countdowns to repeat yearly
• Sort your events from the closest to the most distant
• Dark Mode
Add as many events as you want: Vacation, Birthday, Holiday, Party, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween, Cruise, Valentines, Wedding, Anniversary, Birth, Baby, Graduation, Pregnancy, Trip, New Home, Retirement, Game, Goals, Concert and many more.
——— QUESTIONS OR FEEDBACK? ———
We love hearing from you and we read every single email you send us!
Have suggestions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org”
2. Countdown Star
Countdown to birthdays, holidays, an upcoming vacation, a wedding, the New Year, parties, sporting events, concerts and more.
Count up from anniversaries, the day you were born and other special events in the past.
* How many seconds until your next birthday?
* How many months since you were born?
* How many days until you graduate from college?
* How many hours until your anniversary?
* How much time is left until your vacation starts?
* How many days until Christmas?
* How many minutes until your party begins?
* How much time is left until your baby’s due date?
Countdown Star is the countdown app that lets you choose which favorite events to add!
* Add your own events
* Customize each event with your own wallpaper or photo
* Display your events on Apple Watch
* Display your events in the Today Widget
* Set the exact time for each event
* Swipe the slider to adjust the units of time for the selected event.
* Share the selected event’s time with a friend via message, email or social media.
* Includes 15 wallpapers
Note: The paid version of Countdown Star does not contain advertisements.”
This is best countdown app available in the AppStore and is optimized for iOS14, with blur effects, vector images, and various features.
1. Sort your events
2. Share your events
7. Custom categories
5. Repeat event cycles
4. Customize reminders
6. Main daily event alerts
3. Customize date settings
8. Display completion events on the icon.
1. iCloud backup
2. Date calculator (Swipe left from the main screen)
3. Use as a widget
4. Custom themes
5. Supports 3D Touch
6. Unlock using Touch ID
7. Pattern lock protection
8. Past event notifications
9. Lunar calendar settings (available only for Chinese Version)
10. Changeable date format (300 or 9M 25D)
11. Supports widget themes
12. Custom background images
13. One day pass the target function.
14. iOS calendar events import and export.”
4. Countdowns – Event Day Counter
Designed to be more than a timer app, Countdowns is great for keeping tabs on how long it is until something, or how long it is since it happened. Count up from the last time you had a cigarette and down to your next cookie — if it happened in the past or is happening in the future, Countdowns keeps track of the time so you don’t need to.
Countdowns can keep your timers running no matter where you are. Available for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch, Countdowns can sync your timers between your devices so you’re always up to speed.
As a free download, Countdowns offers the following features:
– Gorgeous, colorful widgets on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
– An unlimited number of timers.
– Repeating timers which are perfect for birthdays and similar events.
– Dark mode.
– Support for importing events from calendars.
– Multiple unit options (days, weeks, etc.) and icons to make your countdown your very own.
– And more!
An optional monthly, annual, or one-time in-app purchase unlocks additional features, including:
– iCloud support to keep all of your timers in sync across iPhones, iPads, and Macs.
– A compact display mode so you can see more timers at once.
– Lists so you can more easily organize your timers — put all of your birthday timers in a list, for example.
– Directional indicators so you always know whether a timer is counting up or down.
– Custom notifications and sounds so you’ll never miss a timer again.
– Archive function that saves old timers.
Countdowns subscriptions can be canceled at any time, but will renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the next payment is due.
5. Event Countdown – Calendar App
The original Event Countdown app with millions of users worldwide.
Countdown to important days, dates and events in your life. Birthday, Holiday, Party, Christmas, Halloween, Valentines, Wedding, Anniversary, Birth, Baby, Graduation, New Home, Sport Fixture, Game, Fitness Targets & Goals, Retirement, Gig, Concert, Theatre, TV show, Film Release, Bucket List and many more.
– Store all your event dates in one place
– Create unlimited event countdowns
– Count up or down the number of years, days, hours, minutes and seconds to events
– Colour code your events
– Choose from 450 icons
– Share your Event on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, SMS and Email.
– Add notes to events
– Basic Notifications
– Countdown in days, weeks or years
Event Countdown is free to download and use.
– Ad Free
– 450 Colour Icons
– Detailed Notifications
– Synchronise events to all your apple devices
– Repeat Events
Event Countdown Premium is an auto-renewable subscription, charged at £2.49 per year. Each Event Countdown Premium subscription period lasts 1 year and provides access to the following premium features: no ads, 450 colour icons, detailed notifications, cloud sync and repeat events.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
6. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”