If you are looking for the Best Facetime Android App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Facetime Android App that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Facetime Android App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Facetime Android App
1. FilmoraGo Video Editor & Maker
FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools. With this video editor, making memes, creating a video with photos, pictures, music, sticker, and sound effect is easy and fun, edit video for YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc.
★Why FilmoraGo Video Editor?
It’s an easy and practical video editing app & movie scene maker for both film directors and beginners.
– Trim and cut video. Pro video trimmer & cutter and video crop app.
– Share on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more!
– Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
– Crop video and Export it in HD quality, fit your video and photo in any Aspect Ratio.
– There’s no watermark/no ads after updating to VIP
★Keyframe animation tool
You can adjust the direction, speed, and orientation of the layer as it moves from point to point. Use keyframes to make your videos more interesting and outstanding!
★Music & Recorder
– Over 1000 different styles of music, including brisk, rhythmic, healing, quiet and more
– Add FilmoraGo featured music or use your own music to meet the requirement of making game video, Vlog, and funny video
– Support reading local music, extracting music from video, recording your own voice-overs
– Variety of text styles and fonts to create artistic subtitles.
– Blurred background, voice enhancement, and audio speed adjustment features are available.
★Stunning Video Effects
– Add multiple texts to video & photo, mass editing effects be provided.
– Multiple filters: film, characters, movies, food, etc., easily make movies and fashion videos
– Glitch, VCR, blur, love, flame, split-screen, and other special effects let you experience the fun of video editing immersively
– Over 200 stickers and emoji for multi-scene video editing, popular memes, and Gif improve the sense of humor in your video
★Easy to Share
– Custom video export resolution, HD pro video editor
– Share to all social apps YouTube, Instagram, IGTV, Facebook, Whatsapp, Tik Tok, etc. Share your daily life with others on social media!
If you would like to know what people are saying about the FilmoraGo app (FREE video editor & video maker):
– Subscribe to us on YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbX_laFK35-CXhQ4ISlFCXA
– Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/filmoraGo_app
– Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FilmoraGoWondershare/
– Follow us on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/filmorago.official/
2. WhatsApp Messenger
“WhatsApp from Facebook is a FREE messaging and video calling app. It’s used by over 2B people in more than 180 countries. It’s simple, reliable, and private, so you can easily keep in touch with your friends and family. WhatsApp works across mobile and desktop even on slow connections, with no subscription fees*.
**Private messaging across the world**
Your personal messages and calls to friends and family are end-to-end encrypted. No one outside of your chats, not even WhatsApp, can read or listen to them.
**Simple and secure connections, right away**
All you need is your phone number, no user names or logins. You can quickly view your contacts who are on WhatsApp and start messaging.
**High quality voice and video calls**
Make secure video and voice calls with up to 8 people for free*. Your calls work across mobile devices using your phone’s Internet service, even on slow connections.
**Group chats to keep you in contact**
Stay in touch with your friends and family. End-to-end encrypted group chats let you share messages, photos, videos and documents across mobile and desktop.
**Stay connected in real time**
Share your location with only those in your individual or group chat, and stop sharing at any time. Or record a voice message to connect quickly.
**Share daily moments through Status**
Status allows you to share text, photos, video and GIF updates that disappear after 24 hours. You can choose to share status posts with all your contacts or just selected ones.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
If you have any feedback or questions, please go to **WhatsApp** > **Settings** > **Help** > **Contact Us**”
3. Google Duo
Make calls between Android and iOS
Whether you’re on your phone, tablet, or on the web, you can stay in touch with Duo. You can also share and join group calls with just a link.
Group call with up to 32 people
Bring together all the people who matter most, even when you’re apart, with group calling. Duo now supports 32 people in group video calls.
Bring everyone together with Family mode**
Doodle on video calls and surprise loved ones with fun masks and effects that transform you into astronauts, cats and more.
Capture special moments
Take photos of your video calls to capture any moment and share it automatically with everyone on the call.
Send video and voice messages, photos, and more
Short on time or your friends can’t pick up? Leave a personalized video message with fun effects, or share voice messages, photos, notes, and emojis.
Low Light Mode
Duo lets you make video calls even in poor lighting conditions.
Make voice-only calls to your friends when you can’t chat over video.
*Based on Signals Research Group technical study comparing video degradation time over 3G, LTE, and WiFi.
**Requires sign-in with a Google account.
***Data charges may apply. Check your carrier for details.
****Specific feature availability may vary based on device specifications.
*****If your Android TV does not have a built-in camera, you will need to connect a USB camera and microphone to your Android TV device.
******Duo works on Android TV devices with Android 8.0 or higher.”