If you are looking for the Best Fake Gps App For Android Pokemon Go to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Fake Gps App For Android Pokemon Go that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Fake Gps App For Android Pokemon Go, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Fake Gps App For Android Pokemon Go
1. FamiGuard Parental Control
“FamiGuard is the perfect way to remotely manage and control your child’s phone. You can use it to limit the time your child spends on apps and games. It also helps in filtering inappropriate website content, setting up a geofence, tracking his/her real-time location, and viewing daily reports of his/her online and offline activities. Thanks to FamiGuard, parenting has been made easier than ever!
The following features are included in both the Free Trial and Premium Plans.
– Location Tracking & History
If you wish to keep track of your child’s whereabouts, FamiGuard’s location tracking feature will show you his/her real-time position with just a single tap. And if the information you need is where he/she has been; browsing through the location history would provide all the answers you seek.
– Geofence & Alerts
By creating and adding a geofence, you will get notifications of every entrance and exits by your child into the boundary you have set. This can help you monitor whether your child stays within the safe zone, whether he/she goes home early, etc.
– Apps and Games Blocking
You can set the amount of time spent on distracting apps and games. As soon as the time limit is reached, he/she would be denied access to these apps. This would help your child concentrate on school work and other activities while fostering healthy online habits.
– Advanced Web Content Filtering
There are 30+ website categories for you to choose from. By selecting a category such as “Adult,” you can quickly and easily restrict your child’s access to thousands of similar sites. You can also set a blacklist or whitelist permission for a single URL.
– Screen Time Limitations
If you don’t want your child to be stuck on his/her phone during family time or at bedtime, just simply set time restrictions on the device or pause phone usage. Your child’s phone will be locked temporarily during the time you have set.
– App & Web Activity Reports
With FamiGuard you have access to reports that allow you view app activity, web activity, as well as geofence reports. This would help you decipher which apps your child uses frequently, the web content that catches his/her interest, and his/her movements. You will also receive a notification when your child installs or uninstalls an app.
Enjoy peace of mind by installing FamiGuard parental control app for your child now!
How to use FamiGuard to protect your child and set limitations
1. Install FamiGuard on your phone as well as your child’s phone, then, register an account.
2. Configure your child’s device by following the on-screen instructions.
3. Once your child’s device is set up, you can now switch attention to your own device and wait for the connection.
4. After a successful connection, you can then set all parental control settings via the app.
Why choose FamiGuard parental control app?
1. It is very easy to use and the interface is quite straight-forward.
2. Flexible remote control with an option of using either default or personalized rules.
3. The PIN protection can prevent others from accessing and modifying the related settings.
4. Its multi-platform management helps you keep your child safe: Via the app and web dashboard.
5. Quick and effective support available if you have any problems with the use of this app.
1. A network connection is required to sync data and apply rules.
2. This app uses the Device Administrator’s permission feature to prevent your child from uninstalling any app without your permission.
3. This app uses the Accessibility service to set time limitations, block websites, and more.
About the Developer
Since its establishment in 2015, iMyFone has served around 2 million customers in more than 100 countries. At iMyFone, we are committed to providing the best and easiest solutions for every Android and iOS user.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com”
2. Fake GPS Location Spoofer
We assembled a FAQ list so please read it carefully before emailing us or adding a review. It has all your questions answered: If you still need help – send us an email!
Featurs of the paid app:
– Cooldown chart
– Stops and gyms
– Joystick operation (+ rotation of the joystick to match the screen)
– More routes options and GPX import
– More spoofing options including expert mode
Features of the free app:
– Standard spoofing on all Android versions.
– No root mode available on Android 6.0 and above.
– Change the update interval
– Faves and history
– Routes creation
– Integration with other apps via share button
Use the app so you can fake the gps on the go. It will overwrite your current proximity elegantly so that you can prank your friends on any social network to think you are somewhere else. Find people in different cities, fly gps from city to city without moving. Geotag that photo even if you forgot to turn on location when you were taking it.
Any foul usage of the app (including cheating) will not be supported by our team.
Make sure you disable high accuracy location positioning/mobile locations under Android Location Settings and leave “GPS ONLY” or called “Device only” on some devices !
How to use:
– Choose your faked location and press play.
– The app will insert the fake gps go location into your android phone on the fly gps.
If you want to change your location on a browser you will need a VPNa services in connection with our app.
– Internet – to display the map view
– Access Coarse and Fine Location – to fake your current location
– Allow mock locations under Developer settings (Applications).
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This app is provided “as is” and we can not be held responsible for any usage by the end users of our app. This app is free with limited functionality and is for testing purposes only.
The app has been localised in english, german and japanese”
3. Fake GPS Run
For ROOTED devices you can mock locations without enabling “Allow mock locations” option. To do so please use Root Explorer or other similar app and move /data/app/com.pe.fakegpsrun~1.apk to /system/priv-app or to /system/app (for Android 4.3 and older). Then change apk permissions to rw-r-r and reboot your device. If you find apk in /syste/priv-app disappears after reboot it means that your devices has S-ON mode enabled and so restores /system folder aftear each reboot. Please google how to switch your device to S-OFF mode.
If you can’t find com.pe.fakegpsrun.apk in /data/app you may find it at /mnt/asec/com.pe.fakegpsrun/1.apk. In this case you should copy and rename it to /system/priv-app/com.pe.fakegpsrun.apk.
* Android 6.0 or higher.
* Select the location in “High Precision”.
* Add “Fake GPS Run” false applications location in the “Developer Mode”.
1. Go to Settings -> About phone -> Press several times on “Compilation Number” to enable the developer options on your device.
2. Go to Settings -> Developer Options -> Go to “Applying False Location” option and select “Fake GPS”.
3. Again back to Settings -> Location -> Select “High Precision” (Use GPS, Wi-Fi and mobile networks to estimate your location) method.
4. Now open the “Fake GPS” application and press anywhere on the map you want to go.
5. Finally press on the box “Location False” to display the options.
END USER AGREEMENT
Any inappropriate use of the application (including traps) will not be supported by our team and it is your responsibility if you use it for that.
This application is provided “as is” and we can not be responsible for any use by the end users of our application.”
4. Fly GPS-Location fake/Fake GPS
# # Developer Mode
Developer mode being activated – 1. Settings – About phone – Software – Build number (7 clicks).
Using the app 2. Settings – Developer Options – or mock locations Allow mock locations apps selection (FlyGPS)