If you are looking for the Best Fall Detection App Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Fall Detection App Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Fall Detection App Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Fall Detection App Android
1. “Senior Safety App, GPS Tracker, Fall Alerts & More”
“Senior Safety App was designed to be installed on the Seniors smartphone. Caregivers get safety alerts with monitoring options via an online secure control panel. The app is popular with caregivers, concerned children of seniors and senior care homes too.
Monitor phone location & activity remotely over a web browser. Using a state-of-the-art GPS tracker, Senior Safety App helps you keep your elderly loved ones safe, with alerts for emergency help requests, malicious apps, phone falling, phone being inactive for a long time, app installs or uninstalls, entry/exit from geo-locations (buildings, streets, cities or neighborhoods), network changes (sim card change) and low battery alerts.
This app is to be installed on the Seniors phone. Caregivers use their email on the program and they can review alerts and reports via our online console at https://account.seniorsafetyapp.com
The app includes easy to use round-robin calling to reach one of the emergency contacts, this ensures help is received even if some emergency contacts may not answer their phone. This app was designed to help the elderly lead an independent life with their loved ones accessible at just a click of a button.
Simple. Easy. Powerful.
SOS & Alarm
Quickly request help when needed! SOS is easy to access option that is always available on the task list. Clicking this option sends out a text alert to multiple individuals, and each alert automatically includes the current device location. Single click option to call all emergency contacts one by one until the phone is answered. Powerful alarm function included for attracting attention during emergencies.
24/7 Senior GPS tracker
Monitor the seniors phone remotely from your dashboard to track current location and location history of up to 90 days. Keep an eye on your senior loved ones and ensure they travel safe, get their exercise and stay out of dangerous situations.
If the phone user was to either has a fall or a sudden jerk while driving, the phone will send out a message to you. This settings sensitivity can be modified based on the phone user’s lifestyle.
Geo-fence Zone Alert
Receive alerts when the device leaves or enters a pre-configured geo-fence area, such as a neighborhood, a town or metropolitan area. Geo-fence alerts are sent out to your email with the current location of the device.
For seniors who live alone, this is a very important feature to let others know if they have been immobile for an extended amount of time. You can configure the time in hours based on the person’s lifestyle. Receive alerts to your email.
Low Battery Alert
Phone is often the only contact with the outside world for many seniors, hence, keeping it charged is of utmost importance. Configure when you want to get alerts based on battery availability.
App Usage Report & Alerts
Review a list of apps that are in use on the phone with the time spent on each, receive an alert whenever a new app is installed or an existing app removed. Malicious apps have become commonplace with some that are specifically targetted to seniors.
Emergency Medical Information
Often details like doctors name, phone, medications, allergies, and other pertinent medical information remain unavailable during emergencies. Senior Safety App ensures all this and more is available at your fingertips if an emergency was to occur.
The Senior Safety App is popular with assisted living facilities, home healthcare companies and healthcare workers working with seniors across the world.
Read more at https://www.seniorsafetyapp.com
Email us your questions at email@example.com.”
2. iMedAlert – Medical Alert
“Accidents or medical emergencies can happen anytime. Ambulance take patients to the ER over 16 million times each year in the US. It is the most important to make sure that we can get best care possible is by alerting emergency professionals and giving them the information they need about our health conditions promptly.
iMedAlert is a powerful and user-friendly medical alert application for your phone. In case of an emergency, iMedAlert Android not only can immediately alert emergency responders by phone or alarm, but also can broadcast rescues message with your current GPS location* and complete medical profile (e.g. your personal information, blood type, medical history, allergies, medication) to selected recipients via SMS and email. The accuracy of GPS location is varied with the performance of your phone’s OS and GPS device. iMedAlert Android can help save lives.
NEW FEATURE: Sync your health profiles on your Google Drive!
DELAY CAN JEOPARDIZE YOUR RECOVERY AND EVEN LIFE. WHEN YOU EXPERIENCE AN EMERGENCY, EVERY SECOND COUNTS WITH iMedAlert. DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
PLEASE VISIT www.iMedAlert .org/download TO WATCH THE ONLINE VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR THIS APP.
THE iMedAlert APP CAN BE USED TO:
– Activate a distress alarm/alert: If you are trapped or alone and unable to shout or speak, the app allows you to attract the attention of passersby or emergency personnel by sounding an alarm at regular intervals.
– Send an emergency SMS: If you are in an emergency situation you may not have the time or not be able to type an SMS. The app allows you to quickly send a personalized emergency SMS to one or more predefined contacts. Messages and emergency contacts are set up in advance in the app’s user preferences.
– Send an emergency email: If you are in an emergency situation you may not have the time or not be able to type and send emails. The app allows you to send a personalized emergency email to one or more predefined emergency contacts. Emails can be set to include all the information you have entered in the app such as your personal information, blood type, medical history, and allergy information. This will help emergency personnel treat you better. Emails and emergency contacts are set up in advance in the app’s user preferences.
– Send location information: If you are in an emergency situation and don’t know where you are, the app can send your location information for you. SMS and email messages can be set to include location information.
– Send your medical profile: Emails can be set to include all the information you have entered into the app such as your personal information, blood type, medical history, and allergy information. This will help emergency personnel treat you better.
– Call emergency services: If you are able to speak, you can use the app to call emergency services.
– Store your profiles on your Google Drive cloud storage.
The app is very intuitive and easy to use, but includes a full user guide describing all the functionality of the app to make sure you set up all the functionality correctly.
The personal information you enter into your iMedAlert Andorid app remains on your device. Your personal iMedAlert app information cannot be accessed by Divoti Inc. (DBA DivotiUSA.com), its associates or any unauthorized third parties.”
3. WebMD: Symptom Checker
From WebMD, the one healthcare app you need to check symptoms; learn about conditions and drugs; research treatments and diagnoses; find doctors and specialists in your area; get prescription drug savings at your local pharmacy; and set medication reminders.
• Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms, learn about potential conditions or issues, and lookup treatment and care options.
• Allergy Tracker – Get daily alerts when allergy levels are high in your area.
• Medication Reminders – Never miss a dose. You’ll receive reminders when it’s time to take your medications. View daily prescription schedules and instructions, plus pill images with dosage and timing information for each drug.
• Doctor Finder – Find the closest doctors and specialists based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• WebMD Rx – We partner with major pharmacy chains to find the lowest prescription drug prices, which often beat insurance co-pays. It’s 100% free to use. No registration required.
• Conditions – Find medically-reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
WebMD Health Corp. is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.”
4. iGoSafely -Personal Safety App
“IGoSafely works as a personal security alarm, and intelligently incorporates a number of important personal safety features into a single app that can be used to alert your selected emergency contacts in the event that you are not able to call or text for any reason(to work this functionality user have to allow permission for contacts and email, we will not use user data for any other process).
We will not share your personal information with anyone for any reason.
— Ready to use in 3 simple steps —
The iGoSafely app is extremely simple to setup and use! Once it is installed on your Android device, all you have to do is complete these 3 Steps.
1. Set your secret disarm code.
2. Add one or more emergency contacts.
3. Arm the app whenever you are in an uncomfortable situation.
Once you have armed the app, if an emergency situation arises where you need to alert your contacts, all you do is shake your phone vigorously or just unplug your headphone cord, and your emergency contact(s) will be notified via email and/or text message of your phone’s GPS position, and they will receive an update every 60 seconds until you stop the alarm by entering your secret disarm code. Each alert message will include your GPS position, street address (if available) and a 30 second audio recording as captured by your phone’s microphone.
– Battery Depletion Warning (BDW)
Everyday smart phones go missing because they are misplaced and the batteries are depleted, disabling their tracking. With iGoSafely, an email or text message is sent before the device loses its power, sending the GPS location to yourself and your emergency contacts. The BDW feature can also be helpful in tracking individuals who have been involved in an accident and are unable to reach their phone.
– Stealth Activation
In an emergency situation, it is not always practical to require someone to pull out their phone, turn on the screen, enter their unlock code, open an app, and press the ‘panic button’. iGoSafely was designed with the end user in mind, and is the only personal safety app on the market in which you don’t have to even touch your phone to sound the Alarm. iGoSafely uses patent pending Single Action Alarm (SAA) technology to transform smart devices into personal alarm systems that are triggered by a single action, such as unplugging your headphones or causing a hard shake or impact. When the SAA is engaged, it automatically turns your speaker volume to maximum, and emits a loud Police Siren, and records the background audio. Once triggered, the alarm can only be disabled by entering your secret disarm code. If for any reason, you enter an invalid disarm code, the app will immediately go silent, but the audio recording and emergency contact alerts will continue every 60 seconds until the correct code is entered.
– Ongoing GPS Position Reporting
Once activated, iGoSafely uses Strategic GPS Tracking (SGT) to keep updating your personal alarm web page with your closest and latest GPS coordinates, making it easier for your emergency contacts to find you and come help you out, or to report your exact location to the authorities. The IGoSafely app will continue to update your emergency contacts and alarm website with your position, every 60 seconds, until the alarm is disabled by using your secret disarm code.
– Device Status Monitor
When opened, iGoSafely instantly shows you all the critical details about your device’s connectivity, such as your GPS position and accuracy, Cellular Signal strength, Internet Data Connection, and Battery Charge. You can even set iGoSafely to sound the alarm should your battery charge level drop below 15%.
– Additional Information
Leave us your feedback for features you feel are necessary, and we will try to implement them in future versions of the app.
Please review the terms at http://www.igosafely.com/
Thank you, and Go Safely!”
5. FallSafety Pro—Safety Alerts
“FallSafety Pro provides the most comprehensive and customizable Health and Safety solution for Android phones today. Advanced safety protocols protect people from environmental, health, and social dangers.
Protect your workers, protect your company. FallSafety Pro gives you the tools to provide duty of care, compliance, and peace of mind.
Across all industries, workers are faced with hazardous conditions daily. FallSafety Pro allows you to improve fall protection, ensuring that your workers get a rapid emergency response and the help they need leading to better outcomes.
Safety Improvements for working at height
• Increase safety compliance for your workforce
• Improve practical risk management for your organization
• Provide industry leading safety best practices
• Protect your employees with robust safety protocols
• Emergency Check-Ins
• Automatic Fall Detection
• Automatic Worker Down Detection
• Panic Button
Safety by Design
• All safety protocols run in the background
• Set up one or hundreds of accounts in minutes
• Automatically alerts emergency contacts by group or team
• Alerts by voice message, text message, and email
• Provides local emergency services phone numbers
The FallSafety Service is a subscription service with volume discounts available for medium and large organizations. FallSafety Pro comes with a 10-day fully functional free trial (no credit card required). Contact sales for extended trials. Subscribe for $6.99 monthly per person to protect workers.
For safety, FallSafety Pro monitors your location in the background in case of an emergency. For privacy, your location is only shared in the event of an emergency. FallSafety Pro is tested to run all day.
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your Google Play Store Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
6. Chk-In Fall Alert
Concerned about falling or have a medical or health condition that keeps you from having your own independence? The high cost of monthly monitoring subscription service prevents you from getting a Medical Alert system? In an event of an emergency, how quickly can help get to you may make a difference in how quickly you will be able to recover after the incident.
Chk-In Fall Alert system is designed to work as a DIY alert system to maximize your mobile phone ownership without the monthly subscription fee (when used with one emergency contact). Since you are already carrying the phone with you wherever you go, why not save money by using your Android Smart Phone as a Fall Alert system.
Once an impact is detected, Chk-In Fall Alerts your emergency contacts via PUSH message and email with GPS location information.
Even if you are experiencing discomfort and need to summon help to you immediately, with a push of “HELP ME” button, Chk-In Fall Alert will send out a Panic alert to your emergency contact to let them know that you require assistance.
1. Works as a Base station Emergency Transmitter when paired with WearOS device or Samsung Gear S3 and above*. (WearOS or Samsung watch sold separately).
2. Also, works as a stand-alone Fall Detector when there are no other devices to pair.
* Please note that WearOS and Samsung watch apps require phone app running in order to function.
Help Me Alert
Use case: Sudden discomfort or feeling dizzy. By pressing and holding this button for one second, an alert is sent to your emergency contact notifying them of your emergency along with your GPS location.
When used with a Chk-In ConeC cam, a snapshot of what the camera sees will also be sent to your emergency contact enabling them to quickly see and assess the situation to determine the severity of the situation prior to calling the police or ambulance.
Use case: Captures and notify your emergency contact on your location when a Panic Alert or Fall Alert is triggered. Notifying responders of your locations for rapid response.
Pairing Separation Notification (when used with a Chk-In Smart Device)
Use case: Loss of Memory or A potential to wander off on their own. When pair with a Chk-In Smart Wearable device, a Lost Connection alert is sent to the emergency contact to let them know that you and your device have lost connection with the base station (Smart Phone).
Use case: Reminds you to take your medication.
Use case: The Emergency contact(s) is someone whom you count on as your Care-taker. When one of the three possible alerts is detected or issued, this individual will be notified. The type of alerts that your Emergency contact may receive from you in an event of an emergency is:
1. When Chk-In Fall Alert detects a possible fall
2. When you manually trigger a Panic alert
3. When your Chk-In SmartWatch have lost connection to your Phone (base station)
1. Chk-In Fall Alert for the PERSONAL PLAN is FREE forever. In the Personal Plan, you can designate one person to be your emergency contact and all of your alerts will be shared and send to your designated caretaker.
2. Add unlimited emergency contacts using the premium version subscription for as low as $4.99/month.”
7. Fall Detection – Fall Alert Saves Lives
“Fall Detection application is designed to detect a fall. It generates alerts when a device fall occurs.
This application uses the information collected from your mobile sensors to detect mobile falls.
Fall Detection is made for anyone who is at risk of falling such as elders, bikers, construction workers etc.
The benefits of automatic fall detection to seniors can be life saving. The chance of getting immediate help is increased significantly by automatic fall detection technology.
Key Features :-
• Automatically detects a fall and immediately indicates via alarm and flashlight alerts.
• Send an alert message to selected contacts after a fall is detected. An emergency message will report the date, time, and place where the incident occurred.
• Countdown timer allows you to cancel an alarm within 30 seconds. It minimizes the risk of false alarms.
• Fall Detection gives you extra flexibility to change the fall sensitivity among high, medium and low. High sensitivity will trigger an alert on minor falls.
Download Fall Detection now!