If you are looking for the Best File Transfer App For iPhone To Pc Free to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best File Transfer App For iPhone To Pc Free that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best File Transfer App For iPhone To Pc Free, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best File Transfer App For iPhone To Pc Free
1. Air Transfer – File Transfer from/to PC thru WiFi
“* The easiest way to transfer files to PC and backup data from iPhone to PC.
* Wirelessly Transfer Media from iPhone to Computer without using iTunes.
* Just Drag & Drop your contents and Play: Text, Bookmark, Image and Photo, Music, Movie, Documents and more through wireless connection !
Air Transfer moves what you’re seeing or playing on Mac/PC to your iPhone/iPad with just single drag&drop! It moves whatever you want; text memo, website address, photo, music, movie, document and so on.
The transferred items are auto-classified into 7-categories according to their type.
You can also see or play the items in Air Transfer right away!
Air Transfer works even in background mode, you can switch to other apps without stopping current transfer.
“Witness This App Pull Off Its Automatic Magic Tricks” – AppAdvice.com
* Supports both iPhone and iPad.
* Built-in Music Player
1) Manage playlist.
2) Playback in background mode.
3) Remote control from control center.
4) Supports MP3, WAV, CAF and other music file formats.
* Classification Categories
1) Text Memo, 2) Website, 3) Images, 4) Music, 5) Movies, 6) Documents, 7) Etc…
* Show photos and share them directly to SNS.
1) JPEG, PNG, GIF, …
2) Camera Roll, eMail, SMS, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
* Play videos directly
Air Transfer supports QuickTime Movie(.MOV, .MP4) formats.
* Built-in Document Reader(viewer).
4) PDF Docs(.pdf), Text(.txt), RTF(.rtf), MS Word(.doc, .docx), MS Excel (.xls, .xlsx), MS PowerPoint(.ppt, .pptx), Pages(.pages), Numbers(.numbers), Keynote(.keynote), HTML(.html, .htm) and more.
* Supported Web Browsers.
4) Internet Explorer (File upload is limited in IE).
* How to use
1) Make sure that the Desktop and iDevice are connected to the same local area network or the same WiFi network when using Air Transfer. Otherwise, Air Transfer cannot connect to the Desktop.
2) Click WiFi button and input the Device URL in Web Browser on your Desktop.
3) Drop contents on drop areas on the left side in Web Browser.
* Air Transfer is also an excellent choice to backup your photos or videos stored Camera Roll.
1) First import photos and videos from Camera Roll to Air Transfer.
2) Backup those imported files to your Desktop PC via Web Browser.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know !
2. File Transfer App
The app provides you the two ways of sharing files between your iPhone and another device:
(1) Using a Web Page: Share files between your iPhone and any other device with any OS using the app’s webpage and any web browser.
In this case the webpage is hosted by the app’s embedded server on your iPhone within your WiFi network. The webpage can be accessed only inside your WiFi network.
This way you can download the selected files as a ZIP archive directly from your iPhone to PC or smartphone. And you can also upload files from computer or smartphone to iPhone.
And you don’t even need to install anything on another device as long as there is a web browser and both of your devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
(2) You can also share files between iOS devices without the use of a web browser.
• You can quickly transfer any number of files (including photos and videos) of any size for free.
• Transfer pictures & videos in original sizes.
• Play Music: Received audio files can be played in the app’s embedded music player. You can also create playlists of songs or audiobooks.
• Preserve photos’ metadata in all transfer directions (EXIF, location, etc).
• In the app’s settings you can select option to convert HEIC files to JPG before send them to computer.
• Your files are transferred directly from device to device within your local WiFi network. They are never stored on any intermediary server.
• The app is extremely easy to use.
• The app supports Dark Mode.
• You can also buy the Ad-Free version.”
3. Send Anywhere – File Transfer
Send your photos and videos in original size to your PC, share them with your friends, transfer your music files to your iPhone. You can send to anywhere you want instantly, for free. No login or registration required.
• 6-Digit Key
A security key that lets you send and receive files on Send Anywhere. It will be generated after selecting files. When the key is entered on the receiving device, files will be sent instantly.
• Share Link
You can generate a link and share with multiple people. Links are valid for 48 hours.
• To Device
Send a notification to receiving devices, allowing them to receive files without having to enter a key.
• Play Music
Received music files can be played right in the app! You can even make a music playlist of your own and send the file to your friends.
• Play Video
Received Video files can be played in Send Anywhere’s simple video player! Even multi-language subtitles are supported! Free your iPhone from iTunes.
Feedback is always welcome. Please message using ‘Send Feedback’ menu, or email email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.”