If you are looking for the Best Find My Phone App For Android And Iphone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Find My Phone App For Android And Iphone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Find My Phone App For Android And Iphone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Find My Phone App For Android And Iphone
Send a Glympse to let friends and family know you are on your way. Request a Glympse from a colleague who is always running late. Set up a Glympse group for your family reunion.
Those you share with can view your Glympse from any web-enabled device, no sign-up required!
Download Glympse today!
+ Easy: no sign-up required
+ Safe: your Glympse automatically expires
+ Live: share location in real time with dynamic map
+ Open: share with anyone – no app required to view
+ Passive: runs in the background
+ Global: works anywhere you have GPS and a data connection
Use Glympse to:
+ coordinate a social night out with friends
+ let your spouse know your ETA when you’ll be home from work
+ let your family know you are safe while running or cycling
+ find friends at a concert festival
+ provide a courtesy notice with ETA to a client when stuck in traffic
+ share a charity run route with followers on Facebook or Twitter
+ direct emergency or roadside personnel to you quickly
~~~ AWARDS & PRESS ~~~
+ 2014 Webby Award Winner
+ “[Glympse] is one of those apps that’s ingenious in its simplicity, insanely handy to have around, and just a little bit fun to boot.” – CNET Reviews
+ “Glympse: The Coolest Thing Your Smartphone Can Do” – Fast Company
+ Named one of “15 Best Mobile Apps of 2011” – Mashable
• We LOVE TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMERS. If you have an issue or suggestion, please send us a note using the “Send us Feedback” feature in the app under Settings.”
2. Find My Phone
Find My iPhone & Android Phone is the essential tracking tool for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost or stolen device. What’s more, it’s free for iPhone, and Android!
Tracking your iPhone & Android has never been easier. Using this state-of-the-art GPS tracker, you can instantly:
• Find a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its position is updated instantly on the app’s map and our website.
• You can even track & locate Android tablets, or an iPad
Our app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making retrieval quick and easy. Essentially, cellular companies know a mobile device’s distance from cellular towers. Our app secures this data and displays the whereabouts of your cell on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost device. We’ve been developing our GPS technology for over 5 years, making our app the most accurate mobile cell tracker you can find!
Note: For the tracking feature to function, the app must be installed on the iPhone or Droid you’re looking for. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, or Android Phone, simply log into our website. You’ll see a pin on the map showing the location of your phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real time updates on both the app and our website. You’ll see the map instantly updated whenever the device moves.
You can see where your Droid has been throughout the day, using the location history feature. As the Droid is moved, we track it. Later, you can just open the app and find out where it has, and where it hasn’t, been!”
3. “Find iPhone, Android Devices, xfi Locator Lite”
Locate all of your iOS and Android devices, using just this simple and elegant app.
-To locate an iOS device, use iCloud credential that was used to activate the target device.
-To locate an Android device, install this app,xfi Endpoint, on the target device. Follow instructions on that app to register for a PIN. Use the registered email/PIN to log in.
This app runs natively on Android platform. It locates and shows location of the device you are looking for on Google Maps. It can make the device sound even when it is on silent mode, making the task of finding a misplaced phone, tablet easy.
Features included in this app are: (see snapshots for further details)
– Displays location of target devices on Google Maps. The app will try its best to request up-to-date location of devices. Green icon means location is up-to-date. Gray icon means location is available but not up-to-date.
– Log-in credential can optionally be saved for future quick log-ins (encrypted and saved solely on your device).
– Supports multiple accounts.
– Real-time auto refresh.
– Sounds alarm on device.
– Various map types can be selected.
– Provides directions, turn-by-turn navigation from own location to target device location.
– Beautiful, high resolution, detailed Street View, and Traffic.
– A web version is available here to locate you lost Android from any platform such as iOS, Windows: http://xfiLocator.com
*If you have problem locating iOS device, ensure that iCloud is enabled on target iOS device.
iCloud credential can be verified with this site:http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/ios.html.
*If you have problem location Android device, make sure the target device have xfi Endpoint installed, registered, and its location service is enabled.
Send us an email if you have problem with login.
iCloud, iPhone, iPad, iOS, MacBook and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
All other trademarks, images and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.”
4. Google Find My Device
See your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.
Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings
Navigate to your device with Google Maps by tapping the device location and then the Maps icon
Play a sound at full volume, even if your device is on silent
Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and contact number on lock screen
See network and battery status
See hardware details
• Location: Needed to show your device’s current location on the map
• Contacts: Needed to access the email address associated with your Google account
Find My Device is part of Google Play Protect”