If you are looking for the Best Fitness Apps For iPhone 2021 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Fitness Apps For iPhone 2021 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Fitness Apps For iPhone 2021, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Fitness Apps For iPhone 2021
1. Kiff: Food expiration tracker
By eating fresh food, you waste less, save money, and help the planet. With a unique UI and beautiful details, Kiff is the perfect companion in your journey to reduce food waste at home.
• Add your packaged food in seconds with the barcode scanner.
• Keep expiration dates under control so you can eat your groceries before it’s too late.
• Food open or stored for too long? Track the time since you opened, bought, or cooked your food.
• Set the desired shelf life for each food and eat them before the time runs out.
• Alerts, always on time. Kiff will notify you when your food is due soon.
• Manage the food inventory and automatically add low-stock food to a list in the system’s Reminders app.
• All your groceries and leftovers in one app. Always in sight, so you know what to eat at a glance.
• Find out what categories of food you consume and throw away more, and even identify those specific items that you always end up tossing away thanks to the consumption insights.
HOW DOES IT WORK
When you arrive home from the grocery store and before storing your food in the fridge or pantry, open Kiff and add each item to the app. As easy as setting a shelf life and an expiration date, if they have one.
You don’t have to add all the groceries at once. Start with fresh produce and food that goes in the fridge or freezer. You can add those items stored in the pantry or with the farthest expiration date later on.
For leftovers and when you cook for the whole week, just right after storing them in the fridge or freezer, open Kiff, and add them. As easy as setting a shelf life and starting the tracker.
That’s it! Kiff will remind you to eat your leftovers and groceries before they go bad.
You open the fridge any day, and there they are, the sour milk, the expired yogurt, bad-looking leftovers, or the rotten lemon. The incredible thing is that about 1/3 of the world’s food production is lost or wasted—1.3 billion tons per year, around 170 and 180 kilos per person. The output of 30% of the planet’s agricultural land (that’s greater than the size of China!), along with 170 billion cubic meters of water, all wasted.
Once all this food breaks down, it produces a carbon footprint of 4.4 billion tons of CO2 each year. Between 8 and 10% of the global greenhouse emissions. The third-largest greenhouse gas emitter in the world, just after China and the USA.
40% of all this waste is generated at home—expired produce and discarded or gone bad leftovers that we throw away because we have cooked too much. The annual cost for each family can be a surprising amount between $1,200 and $1,800 US dollars, depending on where you live on the planet.
We build Kiff with one goal in mind: help you eat your food in its best state possible. Because food loses its nutritional capabilities after keeping it for too long, and if spoiled, it can be a risk for your health. By eating fresh food, you waste less, save money, and help the planet.
• Visit https://kiff.app to know more.
• Discover more about food waste at https://kiff.app/awareness/
• Check out our tips at https://kiff.app/support/
• Check out our Food and Leftovers Shelf Life Guide at https://kiff.app/support/tips/food-shelflife-guide/ to learn how long your food can be stored.”
2. Map My Run by Under Armour
“Whether you’re just starting out on your fitness journey or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools needed to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get customizable Training Plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier, and more. Stay inspired with a community of over 60 million athletes all supporting your shared commitment to health and fitness.
– Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
– Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
– Voted Best Running App Readers’ Choice on About.com
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
– Track runs directly from your Apple Watch app and get visual, haptic, and audio progress updates in real-time.
– Connect Under Armour connected shoes to the app and wearable devices for a Premium experience, more data to improve your run, and route tracking.
– Sync with the latest apps and most wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, and more.
– Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
– Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activities, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
– Get real-time audio coaching on GPS-tracked runs, with customizable voice for stats like pace, distance, and elevation.
– Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
– Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share with others.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
– Unlock the best tools to turn your goals into achievable plans with a Premium membership.
– Use Live Tracking to share real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
– Execute Training Plans and reach weight loss or distance goals with personalized plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
– Monitor & analyze heart rate zones to adjust your training based on goals.
– Set a goal for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Apple Health permissions allow us to track your heart rate accurately, update activity rings, and save your workout data.”
MyFitnessPal has the biggest food database available, with over 14 million foods to help you accurately log everything you eat.
And with innovative tools like Meal Scan, logging your entire meal is faster than ever. Just point your phone’s camera for real-time, AI-powered results—no food search necessary!
Join our engaged online community of 200 million members for endless inspiration and advice as you strive to lose weight, get fit, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
This is the app for you if you want to feel empowered to make smarter choices … find motivation & support throughout your journey … and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance.
You’ll discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
IT’S LIKE HAVING A DIETITIAN, TRAINER & COACH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• Log Meals & Activity – Innovative tools make food and workout logging quick & easy.
• Set Goals – Customize your personal weight, nutrition & fitness goals.
• Track Progress – See progress at a glance, or analyze your nutrition in detail.
• Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with daily coaching from Meal & Workout Plans.
• Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh & fun.
• Connect With Community – Find friends, motivation, and support in our active forums.
A CLOSER LOOK AT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Gain Valuable Insights Through Food Logging — Discover which foods fuel you best.
• Biggest Database – Log over 14 million foods.
• NEW! Meal Scan – Our latest logging innovation! Scan & log everything on your plate with your phone’s camera.
• Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add from history, or scan a barcode.
• Calorie Tracker – Automatically calculate calories and see daily progress.
• Macro Tracker – View carbs, fat, and protein breakdown by gram or %.
• Nutrition Insights – Analyze intake and set specific goals for macros & more.
Fully Customize Your App Experience — Choose settings for your personal goals.
• Custom Goals and Personalized Dashboard – Track calories by meal or day, set up macro goals & more.
• Net Carbs Mode – View net carbs instead of total carbs.
• Exercise Calorie Settings – Decide how activity affects daily calorie goals.
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your smartwatch & fitness apps, including the Health app.
Build New Habits With 28-Day Expert-Guided Plans — Let us motivate you to eat healthy and get moving.
• Meal Plans by a Registered Dietitian – Nutrition tips & recipes customized for your goals, plus access to our Meal Planner tool!
Cook & Eat for Your Personal Goals — 250+ healthy recipes handpicked by our registered dietitian.
• Goal-Focused Collections – High Protein, Low Carb, Vegetarian & more.
• One-Tap Logging – Add recipes directly to your diary.
Train Like a Pro Wherever You Go — 150+ Self-Guided Workout Routines.
• Full-Length Video Workouts – Countdown timers from warmup to cooldown.
• Built by Certified Trainers – Demo videos, trainer tips & modifications.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. If you upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly & annual auto-renewing subscriptions.
Payment is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless you turn off auto-renewal in iTunes Account Settings after purchase, or cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.