If you are looking for the Best Flash Card App Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Flash Card App Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Flash Card App Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Flash Card App Android
1. Quizlet: Languages & Vocab
Quizlet is the easiest way to practice and master what you’re learning. Create your own flashcards and study sets or choose from millions created by other students — it’s up to you. More than 60 million students study with Quizlet each month because it’s the leading education and flashcard app that makes studying languages, history, vocab and science simple and effective. And it’s free!
With the Quizlet app you can:
– Learn with flashcards
– Get expert-verified textbook solutions for your toughest problem sets
– Share flashcards with friends, classmates or students
– Get test-day ready with Learn mode
– Put your memory to the test with Write mode
– Race against the clock in a game of Match mode
– Learn Spanish and other foreign languages
– Listen to your material pronounced correctly in 18 languages
– Learn about science, math, history, coding and more
Whether you’re doing standardized test prep for big exams like the SAT or ACT, studying for an upcoming midterm or test in school or learning new concepts, Quizlet’s learning app can help you learn with confidence. Use the Quizlet learning app for any subject, including vocabulary, biology, chemistry, social studies, AP, GRE and more. Learn foreign languages more effectively with study modes that allow you to memorize vocabulary, learn pronunciation and test yourself in more than 18 foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German and Chinese.
Upgrade to Quizlet Plus to unlock ad-free studying, offline access, image uploading, an unlimited number of classes and even more premium features on the Quizlet website. Quizlet Plus is available free for 7 days, so it’s easy to try before you buy to make sure it helps you pass your test, finish your homework, speed through a problem set or learn new vocabulary.
We love feedback! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Twitter or Instagram @quizlet.
If you enjoy the app, please leave a review. It means a lot!
*The Fine Print:
Quizlet Plus subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google account. Your subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription cancellations will take effect following the current active year. You can manage your subscription in the Google Play Store.”
2. AnkiApp Flashcards
That’s why Anki App uses an improved form of Spaced Repetition (SRS), built with Artificial Intelligence (AI), to maximize the amount of learning you get done in each study session. When you go to study, the AI chooses which flashcards you need to work on, based on a detailed analysis of your progress. It’s like a coach, for your brain.
Make your own flashcards, styled how you like. Anki App lets you use colors, bulleted lists, and more. Or search through millions of flashcards that are ready for you to download. Your choice.
You get all this power, wrapped in a simple, polished app.
• Easy to add cards directly from the mobile app
• Format your cards using colored text, bulleted lists, underlines, and more, all without knowing CSS
• Flip your decks to study back-to-front, with a couple taps
• Syncs automatically with desktop, web app, and your other phones and tablets
• Create decks on the go
• Make cards using photos from your camera
• Share any deck with a friend by putting in their email
• Fully-featured—-NOT a “companion” app that requires a computer
• Detailed stats on each of your decks, and individual cards too
• For advanced formatting, supports HTML and CSS
• Text-to-speech (TTS) that reads parts of your cards in English or other languages
• Study offline, and your new cards and progress sync when you’re back online
• Dashboard that shows your overall progress
• Study at any time; doesn’t force you to study cards on a rigid schedule
• Study your recent decks from the Dashboard in just 2 taps
• “Night Mode” that’s easy on your eyeballs when studying in the dark
• Settings sync across all your devices
Ranked #1 Education app in multiple countries world-wide. Featured as one of the “Best Apps To Learn Foreign Language” by TechTimes.
Learn more at https://www.ankiapp.com or email us at email@example.com.”
3. AnkiDroid Flashcards
AnkiDroid lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by showing them just before you would forget. It is fully compatible with the spaced repetition software Anki (including synchronization), which is available for Windows/Mac/Linux/ChromeOS.
Study all sorts of things wherever and whenever you want. Make good use of idle times on bus trips, in supermarket queues or any other waiting situation!
Create your own flashcard decks or download free decks compiled for many languages and topics (more than 6000 available).
Add material through the desktop application Anki or directly through Ankidroid. The application even supports adding material automatically from a dictionary!
Need support? https://docs.ankidroid.org/help.html (much preferred over comments in reviews here 🙂 )
★ Key features:
• supported flashcard contents: text, images, sounds, LaTeX
• spaced repetition (supermemo 2 algorithm)
• text-to-speech integration
• more than 6000 premade decks
• progress widget
• detailed statistics
• syncing with AnkiWeb
• open source
★ Additional features:
• write answers (optional)
• card editor/adder
• card browser
• tablet layout
• import existing collection files (via Anki Desktop)
• dictionary integration (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Leo.org, Aedict, diverse web dictionaries)
• add cards by intent from other applications like dictionaries
• custom font support
• full backup system
• navigation by swipe, tap, shake
• fully customisable
• dynamic deck handling
• night mode
• 27 localisations
• All previous AnkiDroid versions can be downloaded from the website”
4. StudyBlue Flashcards & Quizzes
Take your notes into the wild. They won’t bite. The StudyBlue flashcard app is like getting magical powers to transform everything from a music festival bathroom line to boring bus/train/plane trips into productive study time. Hold 10+ million students and 400+ million flashcards in the palm of your hand!
Features StudyBlue students ♥:
• Create, study and share your own digital flashcards for free
• Customize your study materials with images and audio
• Quiz yourself, track your progress, and set study reminders
• Access study materials seamlessly across desktop and mobile devices
• Copy and edit flashcards you like to make them your own See flashcard recommendations tailored to your studies
• See flashcard recommendations tailored to your studies
Conquer Your Course!
Whether you need fast answers or want to eke out all that untapped EXTRA STUDY time (a.k.a., bus-stop waits, a boring NCAA game, or the five minutes before class really starts). We judge not where you find extra time, but we are (slightly) judgy in how you use it. So go on, organize your materials and ace that next exam. With your classmates at StudyBlue, you are all set to get connected, learn, and conquer your courses together.
What’s new this release:
“Every student now has unlimited access to over 500 million StudyBlue study materials, curated study guides, and the ability to copy and modify any flashcard deck — for Free”
We’re blushing from some of the praise and awards we’ve received:
“The real power of StudyBlue is that you can share flashcards with classmates or teachers. Better yet, the app lets you search flash card sets uploaded by students and teachers around the world, so you can probably find a premade set that is relevant to you by looking up keywords or searching by school.” — New York Times
“StudyBlue Offers Millions of Flashcards for Studying Popular Subjects” – lifehacker
“StudyBlue is extremely unique because it allows you to connect to your school and see if other people have made flashcards for any classes. Personally, I found that a lot more people than I had expected to be using the app and got my hands on some quality flashcards. There are over 350 million premade flashcards available for you to look at and use on StudyBlue and has the largest digital library of flashcards available.” – App Informers
Webby Honoree in Mobile Sites & Apps – Education & Reference
EdTech Digest Cool Tool Award Finalist
Want to get in touch? We’d love to hear from you.
App Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org