If you are looking for the Best Flir App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Flir App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Flir App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Flir App For Android
1. Seek Thermal
Seek Thermal is the best way to experience and visualize thermal energy while on the go, at work, indoors, or in the outdoors. With this free app and a Seek thermal imaging camera, you can quickly and accurately detect, inspect, measure, and visualize thermal energy from your smartphone and tablet.
With the official Seek App, you can easily:
• Turn your phone into predator vision with connect & detect convenience
• Capture and easily share, store or document thermal photos & videos
• Take spot temperatures and thermal images detailing the entire scene
• Accurately inspect, diagnose, and assess the source quickly
• Safely examine any object in daylight or total darkness, including through obscurants like fog, smoke and light brush
• Easily navigate between multiple viewing modes and color palettes – ensuring multiple options to gain the best thermal image
• Use with your smartphone and tablet
Seek lets you get more done, faster and ensure productivity.
Some advanced features are not available to entry-level Compact and CompactXR models like Span & Level and Emissivity.”
2. FLIR Tools Mobile 2019
FLIR Tools Mobile is an intuitive Android app for analyzing, managing, and distributing infrared images.
FLIR Tools Mobile lets professional thermographers use an Android device to see and capture live, streaming infrared video and stills from select FLIR cameras.
With FLIR Tools Mobile the camera can be stationed in one area and operated wirelessly from another – highly useful for IR inspections of energized equipment or performing IR surveys in hard-to-reach locations and harsh working environments. Streaming video and remote access also gives decision makers and others on your team a valuable opportunity to observe and collaborate in the thermal imaging process.
For support visit http://support.flir.com
Summary of features and functions:
– Remote control
– Images with sketch on DC and IR
– Images with field of view follow
– Editable text comments
– Emissivity table
– Import images from your Wi-Fi-enabled camera.
– Connect and stream infrared images from the camera.
– Connect and stream measurement data from FLIR Test & Measurement meters
– Lay out and move measurement tools on the image.
– Read out temperature measurements.
– Create and configure temporal plots based on results of measurement tools on the infrared image.
– Log measurement data and export it as a *.csv file.
– Save a measurement scenario as a data snapshot.
– Zoom in on images.
– On the Android device, remotely take snapshots when a camera is connected.
– On the camera, take snapshots that will automatically be saved on the Android device.
– Delete images on the Android device.
– Display an image’s GPS coordinates on Google Maps.
– Create and e-mail reports.
– Save images in the Android device photo library.
– Send images to FTP sites and other file-sharing services (Dropbox, Box.net, etc.).
– Display image information, e.g., object parameters, text comments, and file details.
– Play back voice comments.
– Change the level and span.
– Change general settings in the app.
– Change the palette..”
3. Thermal Camera For FLIR One
“PLEASE NOTE: ### This application requires the FLIR One USB thermal camera or S60 device (hardware) to be connected to your smartphone. ###
For details to the FLIR One, please visit http://www.flir.de/flirone/ios-android/
For a manual please see: http://thermcam.binaryblogger.de/manualA/
Thermal Camera for FLIR One is a viewer application for the external FLIR One camera and the Cat S60® smartphone. By using the raw data from the thermal camera, it can use the full capabilities of the hardware.
– manual gamma regulation of color scale
– full Lepton 3 sensor resolution 160×120
– added Watermark to live view
– original SDK MSX mode
– higher precision for calibration data
– lock of temperature range
– FLIR Tools integration
– on-screen temperature
– FLIR One v2 for Android (FLIR ONE App)
– Cat S60® Smartphone (MyFLIR for Cat S60)”
4. FLIR ONE
“Turn your Android phone into a professional thermal camera for troubleshooting and inspection, using this app with a FLIR ONE® Thermal Camera attachment.
Note: This app requires the FLIR ONE Thermal Camera connected to your smartphone in order for you to see the thermal camera view, but feel free to explore the app without the device attached. For more information, visit www.flir.com/flirone.
Whether you need to inspect electrical panels, find the source of HVAC failures, or discover hidden water damage, FLIR ONE offers the features you need to find problems faster and get more work done in less time. With advanced image enhancement features such as FLIR MSX® and FLIR VividIR™, the FLIR ONE provides best-in-class thermal imagery for smartphones that ensures you can detect problems with precision. The revolutionary OneFit™ adjustable height connector ensures that your FLIR ONE will fit your smartphone or tablet, even with a protective case on.
Key FLIR ONE App features:
• Scan for faults with the thermal camera view and capture photos and videos to your gallery
• Troubleshoot efficiently with automatic tracking of the hottest and coldest spot (Pro Series only)
• Choose between a variety of color palettes for best visualization
• Analyze faults with temperature spot measurements
• Adjust the IR scale to highlight the problem (Pro Series only)
• Add text notes to photos to document your findings
• Easily share your findings with clients and colleagues
For additional application ideas and news, or to share your day-to-day discoveries, follow FLIR on social media channels at facebook.com/flir, instagram.com/flir, twitter.com/flir, and youtube.com/flir.”