If you are looking for the Best Free Ad Blocker App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free Ad Blocker App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free Ad Blocker App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free Ad Blocker App For iPhone
1. 1Blocker: Ad Blocker & Privacy
1Blocker is very easy to use — just flip a couple of switches to start blocking ads and trackers. The app will automatically receive cloud updates to the built-in filters silently, so you don’t need to do anything. It’s as simple as setting and forgetting.
1Blocker is a fully native app designed to extend Safari naturally. It’s lightweight and doesn’t drain your battery by taking up your device’s resources.
The blocking itself is super fast because Safari does it itself. We only provide filters to Safari and don’t modify webpages in any way. This vastly improves efficiency because Safari knows in advance what should be blocked. So, with 1Blocker, sites load on average 2-5x faster.
It’s important to note that not all ads can be blocked though. Some sites use techniques that make it impossible for us to block their ads using currently available features for Safari content blockers.
SECURE BY DESIGN
1Blocker is secure and private. It doesn’t have access to webpages and doesn’t track you in any way.
We believe that privacy is not for sale. That’s why we don’t have an “Acceptable Ads” program. We stay independent, and the only way we make money is through direct sales of 1Blocker in the App Store to you.
1Blocker is a highly customizable content blocker, providing the possibility to create powerful custom rules. It allows you to create custom rules that block any URL by providing a regular expression or hide any element by CSS. It also lets you block cookies. (Available in Premium)
AVAILABLE ON ALL DEVICES
1Blocker is available for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Your preferences and custom rules are always in sync through iCloud no matter which device you’re using.
FEATURED IN THE PRESS
1Blocker has been featured in TechCrunch, Lifehacker, MacStories, Macworld, and many more.
FEATURES AVAILABLE FOR FREE
• The ability to enable one category (for example, Block Trackers only)
• Whitelisting sites right from the Safari extension
• Whitelist synchronization between devices via iCloud
• The possibility to see blocked resources on a site
Send your feedback at @1BlockerApp on Twitter or via email. Your feedback is always very welcome and considered for the next release.
We have been making 1Blocker since 2015. We’ve learned a lot from our customers and improved the app consistently for 5 years to suit all your needs. We believe it’s the best all-around package currently available in the App Store.
2. AdBlock for Mobile
AdBlock. Accept no substitutes.
* NEW: Custom language setting to block region-specific ads
* Easy setup, with ad blocking test function
* Save battery life by only loading the content you care about
* Save money on monthly data usage
* Enjoy faster web page performance
* Built-in privacy protection with anti-tracking
* A straightforward interface to get you blocking ads as quickly as possible. Run the app once and go.
* Free, blazing-fast, automagical updates and optimized block lists from our own, dedicated server
* Free, responsive support
* Unobtrusive ads aren’t being blocked in order to support websites.
Frequently Asked Questions:
* What’s the catch?
There isn’t one.
* Does AdBlock block iAds?
AdBlock will only block ads you see on websites, including YouTube.com video ads, Facebook, and everywhere else.”
3. Adblock Plus for Safari (ABP)
Annoying ads like pop-ups, video ads, banners and ads disguised as content are things of the past thanks to Adblock Plus (ABP)!
Safari users enjoy a peaceful and delightful web experience when using Adblock Plus, the world’s number 1 ad blocker.
No disruptive ads. No tracking. No nasty viruses.
Adblock Plus has been the most downloaded, free ad blocker on the market since 2006. Its unique Acceptable Ads feature, turned on by default, shows occasional ads that aren’t disruptive in order to help support great content creators. You can choose to block these ads by simply turning off the Acceptable Ads feature in the ABP settings.
SAFE AND PRIVATE
Browse more safely and securely. Adblock Plus for Safari:
– Prevents nasty stuff like malware and tracking that can hide behind ads
– Reduces the risk of malware infection
– Enhances your privacy
Ads can cause pages to load slower, thus eating up your data plan and consuming your battery. By using Adblock Plus for Safari you:
– Save data
– Save battery life
Download Adblock Plus for Safari on iOS – it’s FREE!
About the people behind Adblock Plus for Safari on iOS
We are a globally distributed, yet tight-knit group of developers, designers, writers, researchers, and testers. By supporting a fair and profitable Internet, we remain optimistic about the future of the web.
Our mission is to create a sustainable product that makes your everyday life a little easier.
Enjoying the app? Please leave us a 5-star review!
4. AdBlock Pro for Safari
Say goodbye to:
• ads and banners
• autoplay videos
• fake “x” buttons
• scrolling banners
• timed popups
• redirects to “xxx” websites
• YouTube video ads in Safari
• collection of your data online
Enjoy better Safari:
• on average 2x faster web browsing
• on average 50% lower data usage
• improved battery life
Pricing and Terms:
App is a free ad-blocking extension for iPhone, iPad and Mac. There is an optional subscription with premium features for $9.99/year with a 7-day free trial. Premium features include enhanced country-specific ad-blocking, ability to enable multiple blocking categories at once and automatic updates of blocking filters in background.
The subscription automatically renews unless turned off in AppStore app / Account / Subscriptions at least 24 hours before current period ends. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://www.adblockpro.app/terms
5. AdGuard — adblock&privacy
“AdGuard is an ultra-efficient ad blocker for Safari. It will not only remove annoying ads but also secure your privacy with advanced tracking protection. AdGuard for iOS is an open source app, it’s totally transparent and safe to use. The app is free but offers additional paid Premium features for advanced users.
– Safari ad blocking. Removes all kinds of ads in Safari. Say goodbye to annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads. Whitelist your favorite websites or use manual blocking tool to hide any element on the page.
– Privacy protection. The web is full of trackers that literally watch your every click. AdGuard offers a selection of filters aimed directly at trackers and web analytics that will ensure your private data stays that way.
– Speed acceleration. Safari browser runs up to 4x faster. AdGuard removes tons of rubbish and you can freely surf the web!
– Reduced traffic consumption and increased battery life. Banners and ads sometimes add up to half the size of the page. By blocking them, you’re saving your battery life and Wi-Fi/mobile traffic.
– More than 50 popular subscriptions (EasyList, EasyPrivacy, etc.) plus AdGuard’s own powerful ad filters, including language-specific filters. Together they don’t leave ads a chance.
AdGuard Premium includes the following features:
– Custom filters. Add your own filters by URL even if they are not on the default list.
– DNS privacy. Blocking regular online trackers is not enough if you want to assure 100% protection of your online privacy. Choose any of the user-favorite DNS providers or configure a custom DNS server.
– Security filters. Protect yourself from dangerous websites riddled with cryptojacking or fraud.
AdGuard Premium is a paid service with the subscription cost $0.99/month or $4.99/year or a one-time purchase of lifetime subscription $12.99 (prices may vary by region). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Your subscriptions may be managed and your auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchasing a subscription.
AdGuard is a leading company in developing ad blocking software for multiple platforms. For more than ten years AdGuard has been helping millions of users enjoy safe, clean, and fast internet.
Follow us at @AdGuard on Twitter, facebook.com/AdGuardEn/ on FB or send us a message at email@example.com.”
6. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”