If you are looking for the Best Free Android App For Panoramas to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Android App For Panoramas that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Android App For Panoramas, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Android App For Panoramas
1. Camera360 :Photo Editor&Selfie
“Downloaded by over 1 billion people from around the world!
A camera app that lets you be who you really want to be!
Celebrities around the world are using, an essential for selfies.
20 years of devotion to photography technologies, offering you the greatest decorating experience.
<>[Smooth skin]Transform your skin to smooth and super soft. Say goodbye to your old self!
[Getting small face]As great as the works by a Professional beauty doctor. 21 micro adjustment, no trace of PS. [Shape up your face and body]Shape up wherever you like, however you want! You can protect the parts you don’t want to edit. Becoming beautiful can be so easy. [One touch beauty]One tap and your photo becomes something totally different! Forget about troubles. A one touch can really transform you into something so cool. [Magic sky]Say goodbye to cloudy sky. Paint the color of sky with your own style. Anime sky, dreamy sky, however you like!
[Make your own style]Edit your photo like a painting! Use “great artist” filter and anybody can be an artist.
[Anime effect]Try cartoon filter and make a photo nobody else can do!
[Be the film star]From cinematic, B&W to color, anything you ask is here. Try our movie filters and be who you wanted to be.
[High quality filter]300+ filters! We have all you want, from retro, black and white, HDR, lomo, to Hong Kong style!
[Natural Makeup]Including main and sub, there are over 30 makeup filters! Customize your favorite style and color just the way you like and make your own!
[Cute Sticker]Super kawaii stickers that even move! With smart face recognition, not only face but also your expression will be captured! You can also play interactively!
Take 10s~60s short movies! You can freely change your music and enjoy filter and makeup at the same time
<>[detailed color expressions]It works really well if you just want to change one color! Make the unique colored photo with DSL.
[Image correctoin]We support both vertical and horizontal correction. Suitable also when you want to edit photos of buldings! Try it to make vertical and balanced photos.
[Color settings]13 basic parameters including saturation level, exposure, highlight, shade, layers, color temperature, hue, etc.
[Mix filters]Over 300 filters can be used partially for photos. Use your imagination.
【Camera360 Service Statement】
1. VIP Subscription Notice：
●Email us at:
●Follow us on:
2. Panorama 360 Camera: Virtual Tours: Instagram
TeliportMe has been called the Instagram for Panoramas and is the best app to capture 360-degree quality panoramas, create Virtual tours and watch 360 videos.
We have been the number 1 choice on Android to capture and share panoramas since 2011.
With TeliportMe Virtual tours, seamless panoramas can be easily created within seconds with a single tap. Just tap the Capture button and move your phone slowly and steadily from left to right. Once done capturing, the frames will be stitched into one awesome panorama automatically.
TeliportMe lets you share high-resolution panoramas on Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and embed on your website too.
Panoramas can be shared & viewed via 3D viewer or as flat images
Automatic storage in SD card.
Photosphere integration lets you upload directly into Teliportme
Direct upload to Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and embed on your website too.
Share flat images via email
HD option to get high res panoramas
To get the best panoramas, make sure there is enough light and keep your hands steady while capturing the frames
All trademarks belong to the respective owners
Follow us on Twitter @teliportme for more updates.
For any queries, suggestions or feedback contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION : We use this to find the location when you are sharing a panorama so that you can define the exact location.”
3. Photaf Panorama (Free)
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone’s compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf’s online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Facebook Share – Share panoramas with your friends!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
The following features are only included in the Pro version:
● Ad Free (Pro version)
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● Cannot take the next picture Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, goto Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
– Use a different unique name
– Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
– Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
– Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
– Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.”
4. DMD Panorama
Since your camera can shoot a Panorama, why bothering with this app?
Because it completes the whole turn, works with front camera for panoramic selfies, shows the result with an incredibly nice 3d viewer, allows your friends and followers to see the same 3d result even without having the app, makes better pictures even in low-light, exports the 360 Panorama as a looping video, lets you experiment Virtual Reality with Google Carboard…
…along many other things:
– discover more than 1.3 Million panoramas shared from all over the world,
– create breath-taking panoramas with advanced camera controls such as Flash modes and 3 different Exposure settings,
– follow other panorama lovers and be notified when they upload new pictures,
– edit description, tags, geolocation and privacy settings,
– get embed codes to insert interactive panoramas in your blog.
We listen and help (support@DerManDar.com). We bet you will be impressed, try us!
And with in-app purchases:
– HD mode brings 4 times more pixels up to 40MP for a full 360 panorama,
– HDR mode is available on high-end devices such as S5,
– save individual shots
– option to remove the ads.
Get all these options at once and save money by getting DMD Panorama Pro version.
– our app shoots only cylindrical panoramas,
– we only stitch the pictures you take with the app,
– in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices – with the same AppleID,
– your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it.
We have just released a new app for spherical photos named theVRkit, it works with a fish-eye lens that you can buy at http://www.theVRkit.com.”