If you are looking for the Best Free Android Apps For Children’S Learning to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Android Apps For Children’S Learning that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Android Apps For Children’S Learning, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Android Apps For Children’S Learning
1. Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose
“Moose Math engages kids in a mathematical adventure and teaches counting, addition, subtraction, sorting, geometry and more. While playing 5 multi-level activities in the Moose Juice Store, Puck’s Pet Shop and Lost & Found, kids can earn rewards to help build their own city and decorate buildings. Moose Math introduces a new whimsical group of Duck Duck Moose characters, The Dust Funnies, who help with mastering math skills. Moose Math is aligned with Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten and 1st Grade and includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and find additional skill-building activities. AGES: 3-7.
Moose Math features 5 engaging math activities:
1) MOOSE JUICE: Make smoothies while practicing counting, addition and subtraction
2) PAINT PET: Match the pets by counting the number of dots
3) PET BINGO: Solve addition, subtraction and counting problems to get BINGO
4) LOST & FOUND: Learn and sort through shapes and colors
5) DOT TO DOT: Help the Dust Funny find his way home by solving number patterns and joining the dots
Kids will learn the following math skills based on Common Core State Standards:
– Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities
– Solve word problems and algebraic thinking
– Practice number pattern recognition
– Count by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
– Master counting to 100
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION:
– Add and subtract by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
– Add and subtract up to 20
– Learn to add and subtract with numbers, dice and rekenrek racks
– Master geometry at Kindergarten and First Grade levels
– Learn to identify and recognize shapes
– Understand and compare lengths
PARENT REPORTING: Includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and learn about new skill-building activities.
DEVELOPED WITH EDUCATORS:
– Developed in conjunction with Stanford University Educator, Jennifer DiBrienza, PhD in –
Early Elementary Education and former NYC public school teacher (K-Grade 2)
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
2. Brain Training Game
“Do you like logic puzzles? Keen on brain teasers, interesting math problems and quirky questions? Are you ready to prove what your intellect is capable of? Try LogicLike game course right now in our handy mobile app! LogicLike is a popular brain puzzle game, helping you to develop logical thinking and mental skills.
We use unique approach to train memory and attention. Fascinating cognitive workouts for 15-20 minutes per day will help you keep your brain fit.
More than 2,500 entertaining logic and math puzzles, quirky riddles, and brain teasers are waiting for you. Enhance your logic skills and boost intellect with our app!
TRY ALL CATEGORIES OF PUZZLES!
– Logic: find an odd one out in the picture, find an odd word. Sets and sequence
– 3D thinking: puzzles to improve spatial thinking
– True or false
– Math problems and magic squares
– Find a pattern and what comes next
– Weighing and transfusions
– Chess problems
– Grid puzzles: cells, Sudoku, Kakuro
THREE LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY:
CAN YOU COMPLETE THE WHOLE LOGICLIKE GAME COURSE?
Our collection of logic puzzles and math problems gets bigger every month! We’ve got 500+ riddles, 400+ 3D puzzles, 300+ rebuses, and hundreds of other fascinating tasks to develop thinking and memory in our app. While playing, you will be developing and improving important skills and abilities:
1. Thinking critically and out of the box. Reasoning and using logic to give arguments.
2. Feeling inspired to learn, studying to handle information.
3. Solving any brain puzzles easily and finding answers to the most challenging questions
Entertaining logic in game form can become a fascinating hobby for the whole family. LogicLike is waiting for you!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please drop us a line at email@example.com anytime!”
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program that kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on mobile devices
• Trusted by teachers and designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and in nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, over 850 lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
• Accelerates children’s development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printable activities, songs, games, and animations
• 900+ books and activities in Spanish
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park features
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Easy to track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom’s Choice GOLD, Teachers’ Choice, and Parents’ Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at: