If you are looking for the Best Free Android Backup Tool For Pc to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Android Backup Tool For Pc that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Android Backup Tool For Pc, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Android Backup Tool For Pc
1. Nero BackItUp – Backup to PC
“With Nero BackItUp you are able to safeguard your digital life easy and fast. Nero BackItUp can back up all kind of media: photos, videos, contacts and even call logs. With this you’ll be able to restore your data in the blink of an eye at any time – all for free and totally without ads!
Connect your Android phone with your computer via QR-Code or AirLink – our newest technology, which guarantees easy discovery and connectivity and makes your back up process even more comfortable!
No extra soft- or hardware is needed to work with this handy and brand-new tool, all it requires is Wi-Fi connection. You are no longer in need to use cloud services, as you can save you data in a secure environment on your internal storage or even on your own PC.
Enjoy multiple features like:
• Wi-Fi backup on PC
• Backup to phone memory
• Backs up everything like photos, videos, music, contacts, call logs, SMS and MMS messages
• Auto backup to automatically back up your data on a schedule as well as manual backup
• Restore to a different device
• Multiple supported languages e.g. English, German, French, Italian and Spanish
Download now and experience the total digital peace of mind!
Don’t forget to try out our BackItUp PC client for free! It connects to your Android phone and makes your backup experience fast and easy. With our 15-day trial version you are able to test all the key features, which make it effortless to manage and plan your backups.
Download it for free now: http://www.nero.com/redir.php?id=13130
Are you curious to learn more about Nero Products?
Have a look at Nero KnowHow, our digital learning center app to find all the answers you are looking for!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/nerosolutions
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nerosoftware
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/nerosolutions
Nero, Nero BackItUp are common law trademarks or registered trademarks of Nero AG.”
2. Migrate – ROM data backup: 4.0
1. All apps
2. All app data
3. All app permissions
4. SMS messages
5. Call logs
7. Screen DPI
8. Default keyboard option.
9. ADB state
10. Font scale
11. App installer
… and restore in your new ROM in a unique way.
First backup everything. Then flash your new ROM. Now (surprise) flash the backup zip file(s)! Yes, a part of the restoration process occurs via TWRP recovery. Make sure to root your new custom ROM with Magisk.
Once everything is flashed, boot up your new ROM. You’ll get a notification to continue the restoration process. Grant root access and relax until everything is restored.
Please share your feedback in our telegram group: https://t.me/migrateApp.”
3. Google Drive
With Drive, you can:
• Safely store and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search for files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go while offline
• Receive notifications about important activity on your files
• Use your device’s camera to scan paper documents
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Drive functionality, including:
• Easily managing users and file sharing to help meet data compliance needs
• Sharing files and folders directly with groups or teams within your organization
• Creating a shared drive to store all of your team’s content
Learn more about Google Workspace Drive: https://workspace.google.com/products/drive/
Learn more about Google Apps update policy: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6288871
Google accounts get 15GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to Google Workspace or Google One as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service
Follow us for more: