If you are looking for the Best Free Android Learning Apps For Kindergarten to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free Android Learning Apps For Kindergarten that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free Android Learning Apps For Kindergarten, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free Android Learning Apps For Kindergarten
1. Brain Training Game
“Do you like logic puzzles? Keen on brain teasers, interesting math problems and quirky questions? Are you ready to prove what your intellect is capable of? Try LogicLike game course right now in our handy mobile app! LogicLike is a popular brain puzzle game, helping you to develop logical thinking and mental skills.
We use unique approach to train memory and attention. Fascinating cognitive workouts for 15-20 minutes per day will help you keep your brain fit.
More than 2,500 entertaining logic and math puzzles, quirky riddles, and brain teasers are waiting for you. Enhance your logic skills and boost intellect with our app!
TRY ALL CATEGORIES OF PUZZLES!
– Logic: find an odd one out in the picture, find an odd word. Sets and sequence
– 3D thinking: puzzles to improve spatial thinking
– True or false
– Math problems and magic squares
– Find a pattern and what comes next
– Weighing and transfusions
– Chess problems
– Grid puzzles: cells, Sudoku, Kakuro
THREE LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY:
CAN YOU COMPLETE THE WHOLE LOGICLIKE GAME COURSE?
Our collection of logic puzzles and math problems gets bigger every month! We’ve got 500+ riddles, 400+ 3D puzzles, 300+ rebuses, and hundreds of other fascinating tasks to develop thinking and memory in our app. While playing, you will be developing and improving important skills and abilities:
1. Thinking critically and out of the box. Reasoning and using logic to give arguments.
2. Feeling inspired to learn, studying to handle information.
3. Solving any brain puzzles easily and finding answers to the most challenging questions
Entertaining logic in game form can become a fascinating hobby for the whole family. LogicLike is waiting for you!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please drop us a line at email@example.com anytime!”
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program that kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on mobile devices
• Trusted by teachers and designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and in nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, over 850 lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
• Accelerates children’s development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printable activities, songs, games, and animations
• 900+ books and activities in Spanish
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park features
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Easy to track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom’s Choice GOLD, Teachers’ Choice, and Parents’ Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
3. All By Myself – Little Critter
“Join Little Critter in this interactive book app as he shows us all the things he can do by himself! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and follow along with three fun ways to read! From tying his shoes to pouring his own juice, find out how Little Critter doesn’t do everything perfectly, but he always makes an effort to do the best he can!
Explore All By Myself – Little Critter:
– ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
– FOLLOW along with three fun ways to read!
– LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words
– TAP objects to hear their name read aloud
Play a find-the-creature mini game! Can you can spot every creature throughout the story? Tap to tally them up!
Designed for children ages 2-5
We’d Love To Hear From You!
– Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
– Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Mercer Mayer licensed app: www.littlecritter.com”
4. Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose
“Moose Math engages kids in a mathematical adventure and teaches counting, addition, subtraction, sorting, geometry and more. While playing 5 multi-level activities in the Moose Juice Store, Puck’s Pet Shop and Lost & Found, kids can earn rewards to help build their own city and decorate buildings. Moose Math introduces a new whimsical group of Duck Duck Moose characters, The Dust Funnies, who help with mastering math skills. Moose Math is aligned with Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten and 1st Grade and includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and find additional skill-building activities. AGES: 3-7.
Moose Math features 5 engaging math activities:
1) MOOSE JUICE: Make smoothies while practicing counting, addition and subtraction
2) PAINT PET: Match the pets by counting the number of dots
3) PET BINGO: Solve addition, subtraction and counting problems to get BINGO
4) LOST & FOUND: Learn and sort through shapes and colors
5) DOT TO DOT: Help the Dust Funny find his way home by solving number patterns and joining the dots
Kids will learn the following math skills based on Common Core State Standards:
– Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities
– Solve word problems and algebraic thinking
– Practice number pattern recognition
– Count by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
– Master counting to 100
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION:
– Add and subtract by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
– Add and subtract up to 20
– Learn to add and subtract with numbers, dice and rekenrek racks
– Master geometry at Kindergarten and First Grade levels
– Learn to identify and recognize shapes
– Understand and compare lengths
PARENT REPORTING: Includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and learn about new skill-building activities.
DEVELOPED WITH EDUCATORS:
– Developed in conjunction with Stanford University Educator, Jennifer DiBrienza, PhD in –
Early Elementary Education and former NYC public school teacher (K-Grade 2)
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at email@example.com.”
5. Early Learning App For Kids
“Early Learning App For Kids is for preschool kids, toddlers and kindergarten kids who want to learn ABC, rhymes, numbers, animal names, fruit names and more easily in an interactive and fun way. It an educational learning game for kids. It is the best pre-school learning game for kidergarten kids to learn during their pre-school. Early learning app/pre-school learning app is suitable for toddlers to learn ABC, learn number, learn rhymes, learn animal names, learn fruit names.
As one rightly said – Learning can be fun if taught in a right way from Childhood
Looking for a fun, free, and simple educational app to help your toddler learn phonics and trace letters of the alphabet? Look no further than Early Learning app for kids to help kids learn ABC, learn numbers, learn nursery rhymes, learn fruit names, learn animal names with voice learning for children.
🧒🏽 Colorful early education app that helps children learn
🅰️ Learn ABC & alphabets
🔢 Learn Numbers
🐶 Learn Animal Names
🍎 Learn Fruit Names
👶 Learn Nursery Rhymes
🔊 Smart interface helps kids focus on phonics and letters without accidentally exiting the game
💯 100% free to use
Early Learning is a free phonics and alphabet teaching app that makes learning fun for children, from toddlers all the way to preschoolers and kindergartners. The pre-school learning app features a series of tracing games to help kids recognize letter shapes, associate them with phonic sounds, and put their alphabet knowledge to use in fun matching exercises. Any toddler, kindergartener or preschool age child can learn English and the English alphabet simply by following the arrows with their finger. They can even collect stickers and toys as they complete tracing games!
Why should pre-school kids use this game?
🔔 Developed and reviewed by experts in preschool education
🔔 A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
🔔 Funny, bright and creative artwork
🔔 Your child can interact with the app at their own pace
🔔 Designed for Kids: No confusing menus or navigation.
🔔 Bright, colorful, child-friendly design.
🔔 Hundreds of rich graphics, vibrant sounds and beautiful special effects.
Early Learning is more than just a kid-friendly educational app, it was designed with adult participation in mind, too. The interface keeps toddlers focused on alphabet reading and writing, tucking menu commands away from moving fingers. Adults can easily access settings to engage Teacher Mode, look at report cards, or toggle tracing and phonics games to better facilitate learning.
For your kids learning and development, you can try similar kids learning apps such as Flinto box/class, Lingokids, Classdojo, Khan Academy for Kids, White Hat Junior and more.
We are committed to making free apps that provide a good experience to our users. Please support us by rating us 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/earlylearningapp
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kids_learning_games”
6. Khan Academy Kids
“Our award-winning app is thoughtfully designed by experts in early childhood education to guide young learners on a delightful journey through key skills in math, reading, phonics, writing, social-emotional development, and more. It includes thousands of lessons, activities, books, and games that are age-appropriate for preschool through second grade. With catchy songs and yoga videos, your littles will also have fun moving, dancing, and getting the wiggles out.
The app is perfect for learning at home or in school. Parents can choose lessons from the app’s library for their kids or use the personalized learning path that automatically adjusts to each child’s level. Teachers can quickly and easily find lessons by standard, make assignments, and monitor student progress through a suite of teacher tools.
Khan Academy Kids is completely free, forever—no ads and no subscriptions necessary. And we’re always adding new content to keep kids engaged, including books, songs, and videos from Super Simple Songs®, Bellwether Media, National Geographic Young Explorer Magazine, and Alo Gives.
Download today and let the joyful learning begin!
We’d love to hear from you. Please visit us at khanacademykids.org, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll find in the app:
HUNDREDS OF NEW LESSONS
• We’ve added all-new second grade lessons and a plethora of other delightful educational content to help littles learn their ABCs, discover space, practice mindfulness, and more.
• Editors’ Choice—Apple App Store
• Common Sense Media—5-star Educational Value, 5-star Ease of Play
• Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design—100% Rating
• Parents’ Choice Foundation Gold Award
• Reading and literacy—phonics, letters, spelling, and comprehension
• Language—vocabulary and parts of speech
• Math—counting, numbers, addition, subtraction, shapes, and measuring
• Executive function and logic—focus, memory, and problem-solving
PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Adaptive learning path allows each child to learn at their own pace
• Children learn independently in the Library—a collection of activities, books, and videos
• Kids can read books on their own or follow along with recorded audio narration
• Five whimsical characters encourage children to think and learn
• Highly interactive educational games and activities
EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
• Social-emotional—relationships, self-control, and empathy
• Creative expression—drawing, storytelling, and coloring
CREATED BY A TEAM OF EXPERTS
• Developed in collaboration with experts at the Stanford Graduate School of Education
• Aligns with Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and Common Core Standards
ABOUT KHAN ACADEMY AND KHAN ACADEMY KIDS
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Khan Academy Kids was created by experienced early learning experts who have created 22 other top-selling titles and received 22 Parents’ Choice Awards, 19 Children’s Technology Review Awards, and a KAPi award for Best Children’s App at the International Consumer Electronics Show. The Khan Academy Kids team is a passionate group of engineers, artists, designers, and educators who joined Khan Academy from Duck Duck Moose, a maker of popular educational apps for kids. Khan Academy Kids is 100% free, without ads or subscriptions.
ABOUT SUPER SIMPLE SONGS®
Skyship Entertainment™ is the creator of the beloved children’s brand, Super Simple™. Their award-winning Super Simple Songs® combines delightful animation and puppetry with original and classic kids’ songs to help make learning simple and fun. With over 10 billion views and 10 million subscribers on YouTube, their songs and videos are favorites with parents, teachers, and kids around the globe.”