If you are looking for the Best Free Android Rv Free Parking App to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 10 Best Free Android Rv Free Parking App that passed our tests.
- 10 Best Free Android Rv Free Parking App
- 1. “Ultimate PUBLIC Campgrounds (Over 46,300 in US&CA)”
- 2. Roadtrippers – Trip Planner
- 3. ReserveAmerica Camping
- 4. The Dyrt Camping App: Tent & RV Campsites Finder
- 5. “FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks”
- 6. OvernightRVParking
- 7. RV Parky
- 8. RV Parks & Campgrounds
- 9. park4night – Motorhome camper
- 10. CamperPark – Find free overnight parking
Check out our list of the 10 Best Free Android Rv Free Parking App, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
10 Best Free Android Rv Free Parking App
1. “Ultimate PUBLIC Campgrounds (Over 46,300 in US&CA)”
“Please read the app description thoroughly before purchasing. THIS APP REQUIRES AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO LOAD THE MAP TILES. At this time, we do not have an “offline” mode, so please plan accordingly.
In this app you will find over 46,300 PUBLICLY-owned camping locations across the United States (including Alaska & Hawaii) and Canada. The source of the data is the Ultimate Public Campground Project, acknowledged as the most comprehensive single source for public campground information. Before purchasing PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH:
What is a “public campground”? Our app defines that as a camping location owned and/or operated by towns and cities, counties, states, provinces, and federal agencies including the National Park Service, Army Corps of Engineers, Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, Fish & Wildlife Service, Bureau of Reclamation, Department of Defense and Tennessee Valley Authority. Also included are locations operated by Native Americans and First Natives, utility companies and non-profit organizations. PRIVATELY-OWNED COMMERCIAL CAMPGROUNDS ARE NOT INCLUDED. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PRIVATE CAMPGROUNDS, WALMARTS, TRUCK STOPS, GROCERY STORES, GAS STATIONS ETC., PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP.
➤ Rating, Reviews & Photos to allow other campers know about your favorite spots…. or share locations to avoid!
➤ Locations shown range from full-service campgrounds to boondocking sites with no amenities to back-country hike-in and boat-in locations.
➤ Filters allow you to select which types of campgrounds you want to see displayed on the map, such as Tent, RV, Walk-in sites, Back-Country Hike-in and Shelter locations, Boat-In, Group. or parks with Cabins and/or Lodges. Additional filters let you see camping sites with only the amenities and/or activities in which you are interested. Filters for fees, elevations, dispersed locations and geographic regions are also included.
➤ THIS APP DOES REQUIRE INTERNET ACCESS TO WORK PROPERLY. The campground data is on your device as part of the app, but the map is loaded from the internet. When first opened, the app will be centered on the United States. Tap the Locator icon to jump the map to your current location. From there you can scroll the map to view campgrounds in other areas or you can enter a city or latitude/longitude into the Search box and jump to that location.
➤ Campground icons are color-coded according to the “ownership” of that facility and also include an abbreviation, thus making it easy to pick out each type on the map. For example, Forest Service locations have a green icon with “FS” on it. Unique icons are also used to denote trail and river campsites, such as the Appalachian Trail and Idaho’s Middle Fork Salmon River.
➤ Tapping on a campground icon will result in a pop-up balloon with all the info available for that location. You can tap on a Details button for even more information about the location, including links to its phone number, website, route planning to get you there, weather conditions and pictures of the campsite.
➤ You can also add a location to a Favorites list. The Favorites list organizes your saved locations by state and type. You can tap on a Favorite item and the app will jump you there on the map.
The data itself is updated every month with new locations and corrections and additions to existing locations. The Play Store will automatically update your app with the new data.
Want to see a preview of what the Ultimate Campgrounds is like? Check out our FREE “UC Military Campgrounds” in the Google Play store.”
Developer refund policy: Within 7 days, Transaction ID number required – some restrictions may apply.”
2. Roadtrippers – Trip Planner
“Turn your road trip into an adventure. Roadtrippers is the world’s #1 road trip planning tool, with more than 25 million trips planned to date covering more than 16.9 billion miles. Whether you’re looking for an RV trip planner app or just planning your next summer road trip, build your route in Roadtrippers and then use our turn-by-turn navigation to lead the way.
Discover millions of places, like local diners and quirky roadside attractions, or scenic points, national parks, and hotels. Get inspiration from our pre-made trip guides of some of the most interesting and once-in-a-lifetime routes you need to see at least once. You’re always five minutes away from something awesome!
You can use Roadtrippers for free to find these great places and come up with some big ideas. Start plotting your route with up to seven waypoints. When you’re ready to go beyond seven, you can upgrade to Roadtrippers Plus, which gives you up to 150 waypoints per trip and a ton more including collaborating with friends, exclusive deals, custom map styles, and offline maps.
Any trips you’ve saved or places you love will sync automatically across devices.
Note: Content currently USA-, Canada-, Australia-, and New Zealand-focused only. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.”
3. ReserveAmerica Camping
“Looking for a campground for a future camping trip, or need to find a campsite now, for tonight? Use ReserveAmerica’s mobile app to search for available camp and RV sites, yurts, cabins and more in state, federal, and private parks and campgrounds across the U.S. Search by location, date, or amenities, and display search results on a map… View campground details, reviews and photos… Even save your search settings to make finding your next campsite as easy as opening the app!
* Search for available campsites by multiple criteria:
– Near your current location
– Near a city or address
– By name of campground, park, or facility
– The activities and amenities you like
– By arrival date and length of stay
* Filter campgrounds and parks by site features:
– Type of site (RV, Tent, Trailer, Day Use)
– Equipment length
– Electric hook-ups
– Pets allowed
– Accessibility needs
* Display search results on a map or in a list
* Mark campgrounds as favorites
* View campground details, including photos
* Get driving directions
* Read summaries of available campsites
* Reserve your selected campsite through the App or via the call center
* Contribute pictures of the campgrounds taken by you
* 3D Touch Features (Peek at location of the site on the map and pop to see search results in a map)
This is the official camping app from ReserveAmerica.com, part of Aspira. Learn more about Aspira’s outdoor recreation technologies at AspiraConnect.com.”
4. The Dyrt Camping App: Tent & RV Campsites Finder
“Find and book your perfect campsite anywhere in the U.S., or list your property as a campground and start earning commission-free bookings. The Dyrt is home to an active community of over 1 million registered members, and is the #1 camping app for Android. Search 44,000+ campgrounds for tents, RVs, trailers, cabins, and glamping.
Plan better camping for less
* Filter campgrounds by distance, rating, type, and more.
* Check out photos and reviews provided by campers, for campers.
* Book your next camping or glamping trip with ease.
* Skip the booking fees when you become a PRO member, and book for free.
More PRO member perks
* Trip Planner – Plan road trips and find great camping along your route.
* Map Layers – Search the map for cell coverage, free camping on public lands, and more.
* Offline Mode – Download maps and find nearby camping, even without service.
* Discounts – Save up to 40% at thousands of campgrounds
List your campground on The Dyrt
* Make more money on bookings. We never charge commission fees for Instant Bookable properties—you keep 100%.
* Earn a $100 activation bonus when you enable Instant Booking.
* Advertise your property to The Dyrt’s 30 million annual visitors for free.
Free access to all campsite listings in the US:
* Federal (Recreation.gov)
* National Parks
* State Parks (Reserve America, California Parks, etc)
* County Parks
* Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
* Good Sam
* Thousand Trails
* Private Parks
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram @TheDyrt
5. “FreeRoam – Campgrounds, Boondocking & RV Parks”
Find the best campsites to stay at:
– Filter by cell signal, weather, safety, crowdedness and more
– US Public Land (BLM, USFS) and cell coverage map overlays
– Find nearby dump sites, fresh water, groceries, propane, cell towers, etc…
– View low clearance bridges and tunnels, for tall RVs
– Watch videos of others describing the campsites
– Review campsites and and add photos
– Offline support built-in
Find overnight parking locations:
– Search for Walmarts, Casinos and Rest Areas that allow overnight RV parking
Plan out your trip
– RV Trip planner that maps all planned (and past) stops
– Find campgrounds, Walmarts, etc… near your route
– See how much of a detour from your route each stop is
– Route around low clearances
Chat with other boondockers
– Meet new people and keep in touch with those you’ve met
– See other campers nearby (optional feature)
– Get information on helpful products for boondocking and camping
This is a new product and we want to make it as helpful as possible, combining features from multiple apps into one. Please let us know what you would like to see added or improved! We’re inclusive of everyone – 5th wheel, vanlife, skoolie, motorhome, travel trailer, you name it 🙂
FreeRoam is built by FreeRoam Foundation, a non-profit focused on helping people enjoy nature in a respectful, sustainable way.”
A subscription to Overnight RV Parking.com is $24.95.
The App itself is free, but our low annual fee is required to activate the subscription.
OvernightRVParking provides a database of FREE locations to park your RV for one night while you’re traveling! This application will answer your Overnight RV Parking questions, including:
– When you’re in your RV, where can you park overnight to sleep, just for one night?
– Where will parking overnight to sleep result in eviction, a ticket, or being towed away in the middle of the night?
– Where can you get some rest without having to pay a dime?
Our database includes over 13,000 locations in the continental United States and Canada. Search by your current location, city and state / province or zip code.
Locations are updated frequently by our subscribers. For each valid report submitted, extra time is added to your subscription. Our database is different from our competitors by providing a verified check of all submissions. Through this process, we maintain high quality, accurate information for the RV community.
7. RV Parky
“Completely FREE with NO ADS or In-app purchases. Built by a full timer to help RVers on the road. Don’t be fooled by copy-cats that charge you to unlock the app, this is the most complete collection of RV parks, camp grounds, rest areas, gas stations, and stores. Get information, view pictures, get directions to where you are headed to next.
– Includes RV Parks categorized by: Commercially Owned, Public Parks, Military Camp, 55+, KOA, Jellystone, Casino
– RV friendly stores like Camping World, Cabela’s, Cracker Barrel, and Walmart
– Rest Areas and Welcome Centers
– Fuel Stops including Flying J’s, Pilot, and TA Travel Centers
– Low bridge warnings
For North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)”
8. RV Parks & Campgrounds
“This app was developed to help people find great RV Parks in North America (USA, Canada, Mexico). Completely FREE with NO ADS. Commercial RV parks are sorted by rating and can be viewed in list mode. If you zoom in far enough, you will see gas station, rest areas, stores, etc. Compared to similar applications, this app uses local database, so it works much faster and less dependent on internet, however internet is required to view reviews, maps and pictures.
RV Parks and Campgrounds:
– Privately owned (commercial) RV parks
– Public parks including U.S. Forest Service, State Park, County/City Parks, BLM (The Bureau of Land Management), and Fairgrounds
– U.S. Military Campgrounds, U.S. Air Force FamCamps, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
– Jellystone (Family campgrounds Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park)
– 1000 Trails (Thousand Trails RV Resort & Campgrounds)
– KOA (Kampgrounds of America)
– 55+ Senior Retirement Communities
RV Friendly Stores & Stops:
– Walmart Super Centers, Walmart Neighborhood Markets
– Costco, Sam’s Club, Camping World, CrackerBarrel
– Garder Mountain, Cabela’s, REI, Big5, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Bass Pro Shops
– Rest Areas, Welcome Centers, RV Dump Stations, Casinos, Low Clearance
– Pilot Flying J, TA Travel Centers, Petro Centers, Lovers Travel Stops, AMBEST and more.”
9. park4night – Motorhome camper
With Park4night find and share the places you liked to relax, spend the night, have a picnic or clear your head.
Uncover the hidden places, close to nature that gave you a feeling of freedom. Forests, beautiful views, parks, creeks, beaches, …
Inform the community of possible activities around (Windsurf / Kitesurf, Biking, Hiking) …
If you have suggestions, ideas, please let us know:
– Post a comment.
– Contact us by email (email@example.com)
Ideas for future versions:
– All good ideas from users.
We collect your email address to validate your user account and send you information about the life of the application.
We collect your email address only by action from you.
You can contact AppMobilEdition to have your data corrected or modified from the “My Account” menu
Access to photos and camera is by action on your behalf and for adding photo to places only.
Access to your GPS location is used to search for places near your location and display information around you.
Access to the phone is only through action on your part to call and reserve locations.”
10. CamperPark – Find free overnight parking
With free overnight locations in:
• And expanding to more countries
• Discover new locations to park overnight
• Save your favorite locations to park.
• Find nearby restrooms, dumpsters and more.
• Rate locations added by the community.
Add new parking locations
• Add a picture and description to your locations.
We would love to hear from you! Share your thoughts and recommendations with us.
Happy camping! 🌲🚘”