If you are looking for the Best Free Anti Hacking App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Anti Hacking App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Anti Hacking App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Anti Hacking App For iPhone
1. AVG Mobile Security
“• Identity Protection
We’ll send you a notification right away if any account passwords linked to your email are leaked online, so you can change them as soon as possible.
• Photo Vault
Hide your photos in an encrypted vault, accessible via PIN, Touch ID, or Face ID — so your private photos stay truly private.
• Wi-Fi Security
Automatically scans your current wireless connection to ensure it’s safe and uncompromised — and if any trouble is detected, we’ll let you know right away.
• Secure Browsing – available in Premium version
A built-in VPN will ensure that your browsing remains safe and private, no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
How our subscriptions work:
– Trial: A year-long subscription comes with a 14-day free trial. Monthly subscriptions have a 7-day free trial. Both can be canceled within 24 hours of ending without being charged
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after you confirm the purchase
– Auto-renewal is turned on by default. You can turn it off anytime before 24 hours of your current subscription period ending. Within 24 hours of your current subscription period ending, you will be charged for the same duration as the current subscription
– You can manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal via the Account Settings after purchase
– During your active subscription period, you can’t cancel your subscription
-Any unused time left in your free trial will be forfeited when you purchase the full subscription
Terms and Conditions info at https://www.avg.com/eula”
2. Avira Mobile Security
We’re a multi-award-winning German security company with +30 years of experience and a global vision: To keep people connected and secure in our digital world.
Avira loves iPhones. Your phone is state-of-the-art—give it privacy and security to match:
• Care about your Privacy? Keep your data safe and your online activity anonymous with our Free VPN
• Email leaked? Find out fast with Identity Safeguard
• Browsing online? Web Protection checks the safety of sites first
• Stolen phone? Recover it faster with Anti-Theft (phone locator and trigger siren)
Avira Mobile Security protects your phone:
• VPN: Secure your connection with a simple push of a button for complete privacy as you surf. When you use our VPN, all your data goes through a secure connection—so it can’t be intercepted or stolen. Plus, we use military-grade encryption to keep your data extra safe. The auto-secure function detects if your WiFi network is untrusted, and we promise our servers don’t save your log files.
• Web Protection: Like online shopping and banking? Do you store your credit card details online? This categorizes and blocks phishing, malware, spam, and fraud so you can browse freely and safely.
• Identity Safeguard: Find out if your email addresses have been hacked. Schedule the frequency (once a day/week/month), and we’ll automatically scan your email, and those of your contacts, to check whether they were leaked online in a security breach.
• Anti-Theft: Your iPhone is highly desirable. Find, track, and recover it if it’s lost or stolen. Lock apps to prevent unauthorized access, and remotely wipe your device. Tigger a loud yell to help locate it. Prompt whoever finds your device to contact you.
• Call Blocker: Create your own blacklist and block spam and other unwanted calls and texts.
• Contacts Backup: Easily back up and restore contacts straight from your phone and send them to your email, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Network Scanner: Discover all devices connected to your Wi-Fi
Avira Mobile Security lets nothing stand in the way of your iPhone’s awesomeness:
• Device Analyzer: View your iPhone’s use of storage and memory to see where you can make gains.
Avira Mobile Security keeps everything you do between you and your iPhone:”
3. iVerify. – Secure your Phone!
iVerify is your personal security toolkit. Use iVerify to manage the security of your iOS device and detect modifications to your smartphone. iVerify makes it easy to manage the security of your accounts and online presence with simple instructional guides.
4. LogDog – Mobile Security 2021
“Protect your online accounts with LogDog Mobile Security – your Gmail, Facebook, Instagram and more and prevent identity theft.
Scan for data that may have been stolen from you online with LogDog Mobile Security.
1 in 4 accounts are hacked, don’t let the next be yours!
“… You’ll know right away of any abnormal account activity, and it’s a snap to change a compromised password …” PCmag
***Over 2,800,000 installs***
Secure your online personal information. Protect your security. Be alerted when any suspicious activity occurs, and prevent intrusion – Anytime. Anywhere.
LogDog Mobile Security’s unique cyber technology will learn your online activity patterns and create your own personalized cyber profile. Adding safe locations like “Home” and “Work” will upgrade your security level and allow a higher level of detection accuracy.
***How does it work? ***
LogDog Mobile Security continuously scans and monitors your accounts’ login location and times, number of messages and various other parameters. If our advanced online security system detects anything unusual, such as attempted identity theft or an intrusion into your private account, it immediately alerts you so you can prevent or stop the hack.
*** Get alerts for any suspicious online activity in your accounts***
LogDog Mobile Security sends you an immediate security alert when any suspicious activity is detected in your accounts. LogDog Mobile Security has recently added more security measures meant to protect your accounts by constantly scanning breached accounts lists, which appear in black market servers.
*** Identify Fraudulent Filters and Missing Recovery Data ***
LogDog Mobile Security will scan your online accounts for changes in recovery data and forwarding filters. Hackers often manipulate these settings in order to funnel your email to themselves and take over your accounts and compromise your security. Example: when planning to breach a victim’s bank account using a website or app, hackers will often first add a forwarding rule to the victim’s email account. This will allow hackers to intercept queries and email alerts from the bank and approve transfers and password changes. Monitoring these forwarding rules is therefore extremely important. LogDog will take care of this for you.
– Monthly or yearly auto-renewable subscription
– The subscriptions are auto-renewable.
– Cancel at any time
– Term of use: https://getlogdog.com/terms/
– Privacy: https://getlogdog.com/privacy/
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
The LogDog app samples GPS information on your device in order to protect your accounts. Continued use of the GPS (running in the background) can dramatically decrease battery life. We have taken steps to minimize GPS use and the impact on battery life. We run multiple tests to ensure that the LogDog app’s impact on battery life is minimal and will continue to do so in all future versions.
Don’t Get Hacked – Get a LogDog!”