If you are looking for the Best Free App To Combine Videos On iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free App To Combine Videos On iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free App To Combine Videos On iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free App To Combine Videos On iPhone
1. Splice – Video Editor & Maker
“Simple yet powerful, Splice makes it easy to create fully customized, professional-looking videos on your iPhone or iPad. Imagine the performance of a desktop editor, optimized for your mobile device. Just tap to trim clips, add slow motion effects, and overlay multiple clips to create beautiful videos you’ll love to share. It’s never been easier to edit like a pro on the go.
POWERFUL EDITING TOOLS MADE SIMPLE
+ Trim, cut, and crop your photos and video clips.
+ Refine your clips by adjusting exposure, contrast, saturation, and more.
+ Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion, now also with speed ramping.
+ Overlay photos or videos and apply masks to create incredible effects.
+ Remove background with Chroma Key.
+ Animate your clips with the Ken Burns effect.
+ Apply filters and adjust background colors, orientation, and more.
+ Add amazing effects: glitch, chroma, vintage, and lots more.
+ Choose your transition style and control the speed between transitions.
+ Add title slides, text overlays, and a custom outro.
+ Bring your photos to life and create slideshows with pan and zoom effects.
CUSTOMIZE THE PERFECT SOUNDTRACK
+ Choose songs from 6,000+ royalty-free tracks from Artlist and Shutterstock libraries.
+ Trim and mix multiple audio tracks with precision.
+ Use a song from your own iTunes collection (subject to iTunes terms).
+ Add narration or custom sound effects with the built-in voice recorder.
EASILY SHARE + SAVE YOUR VIDEO
+ Share right to YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Mail, Messages, and more.
+ Save videos to your camera roll.
Subscribe to take advantage of the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly, yearly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com”
2. Video Merger □ Combine Videos
• Trim, crop and edit each clip with our simple interface
• Add text, captions, filters and more!
• Add background music from your iTunes library or your own recordings!
• Save completed videos to your Photos app, or share to nearly any app (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, DropBox, etc)!
• Merging multiple videos into 1 could not be any simpler!
Video merger makes it clear and simple to combine a few video clips into 1 awesome video for sharing. Simply import your clips, edit with our ultra-simple editor, and then you’re done!
This app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription (Premium Pass): Premium Pass beings with a free trial period, then an auto-renewable monthly subscription when trial ends. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free one week initial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
3. Video Mixer to Combine Videos
– Select your videos quickly with original resolution.
– Add multiple videos.
– Apply overlay shapes or filters as you want.
– Select a background music.
– Merge them all by tapping the Merge button.
– Save or share to friends by tapping on the result video!
– Saves your project so you can pause your work and resume later. You can also work on multiple projects by switching between them.
What our users say:
“After wasting money of three horrible apps that either wouldn’t merge videos longer than a few seconds or cut out the audio, I found this one. Lifesave.”
“I searched all day for an app that would merge two video with my original sound! This was the only GOOD one I could find!!! Thank you!”
“Only app I could find that would let me merge more than two videos. Love it !”
“This app has everything: filters, cropping, music…it’s awesome!”
“We loved this:) it helped us with a project we had to do !! I don’t know where I would be without it!!”
“Much better than other free apps I’ve tried”
“I totally recommend this to those video editors out there! it works and this was the type of app I was searching for””