If you are looking for the Best Free Audio Editor App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Audio Editor App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Audio Editor App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Audio Editor App For Android
1. Music Maker JAM – Song & Beatmaker app
“Music Maker JAM: the music maker & beat maker free music app for all music creators, DJs and producers, whatever your level is. Music Maker JAM is an easy-to-use song maker: create or remix amazing music beats and tracks using loops from a variety of musical genres including Trap, EDM, Rap, Dubstep, Hip-Hop, House, Garage, Pop, Rock, and more. Whether you’re an experienced beat maker or just exploring for the first time, this is the perfect way to make music!
Get Music Maker JAM to create your own music and become a beat maker today. Unleash your creativity and your music production skills now.
► This free beat maker includes features that will give you the music studio experience:
• Choose from over 300 Mix Packs with more than 500,000 loops to make music or remix music beats.
• Make it your style: Available musical genres include Trap, EDM, Rap, Hip-Hop, House, Pop, Rock, Dubstep, Jazz, Latin, Techno, Garage, DnB and many more – the possibilities are endless.
• Be a music production pro: Record your tracks with a perfect mix on the 8-channel mixer, or just jam live for your friends at a party.
• Be creative: Change tempo and harmonies, arrange song parts and play around with spectacular real-time effects like reverb, stutter, delay, and more.
• Make beats and remix tracks by simply shaking your smartphone or tablet.
• Sing or rap on your tracks: Record your voice and mix your vocals into your beats, then apply autotune effects for ultimate results, like a real trap beat maker.
• Choose from all the instruments you could want – who needs a garage band!
• Share your songs directly on Youtube, SoundCloud, Facebook, TikTok and other social networks
• Join our music community: Connect and become friends with artists, influencers, fans, followers, DJs, music producers and more.
Music Maker JAM is a user-friendly and free music app for DJs, beat makers, producers, or simply music lovers of all levels, beginners or pros. Make beats and create music with our song mixer – anytime and anywhere!
Our Music Maker JAM community has created and uploaded more than 10 million tracks. Join it now!
You are the music revolution, we are the spark.
► MORE INFO:
• Website: https://www.musicmakerjam.app
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/musicmakerjam
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/musicmakerjam
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MusicMakerJam
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/musicmakerjam”
2. Lexis Audio Editor
“Create new audio recordings or edit audio files with the editor. Save the files in the desired audio format.
The trial version has all the features of the paid version including options to save in wav, m4a, aac, flac and wma format. Saving in mp3 format is available only in the paid version.
– Recorder and player
– Cut, copy and paste
– Delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, fade out
– Normalizing, noise reduction
– Record into existing file, import file into existing file
– Mixes the current file with another file
– 10 band equalizer
– Change Tempo, Speed, Pitch
– Audioformats: mp3 (-320kb/s), wav (16 Bit PCM), flac, m4a, aac and wma, video import: mp4, 3gp, 3g2
Remark: You need enough free memory on your first sd-card to edit sound files. For 10min 48k stereo sound we recommend at least 500MB free memory.
Please have also a look at our new security camera App Lexis Cam.
If you think this app is useful, we’d love you to rate our app 5 stars.
Showing us some love on the store helps us to continue to work on the app and make things even better!”
3. WavePad Audio Editor
“WavePad Audio Editor Free is a full-featured professional sound and audio editing application. Record, edit, add effects, and share your audio. Record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files, you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings, and then add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. WavePad works as a WAV or MP3 editor, but it also supports a number of other file formats.
• Supports a number of file formats including MP3, WAV (PCM), WAV (GSM) and AIFF.
• Sound editing tools include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, compression, pitch shifting and more
•Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
• Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
• Supports sample rates from 6 to 192kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
• Easy to use interface will have you utilizing non-destructive audio editing in minutes
• Sound effect library includes hundreds of sound effects and royalty free music clips
WavePad Audio Editor Free supports directly editing waveforms for quick editing, such as inserting sound from other files, making new recordings, or apply sound effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality.
This free sound editor is ideal for anyone who needs to make recordings and edit on the go. WavePad makes it easy to store or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.”