If you are looking for the Best Free Bluetooth App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Free Bluetooth App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Free Bluetooth App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Free Bluetooth App For iPhone
1. BLE Scanner 4.0
BLE Scanner was developed with a vision to help Bluetooth community, developers who wants to build BLE products & applications.
BLE Scanner is used by not only developers but also users are using it to find their lost Fitness Trackers and other Bluetooth Smart Devices.
Main Features BLE Scanner
# Scan near by Bluetooth Low Energy, iBeacon and Eddystone devices.
# Added Peripheral (Advertising) Mode and make clone of connected central.
# Create your custom peripheral, Add custom services & characteristics.
# Advertise your phone as virtual peripheral device using standard SIG profile and custom cloned devices.
# Customize Eddystone configuration for UID, URI and TLM.
# Filter devices by Name and RSSI.
# History of all devices discovered. Find out which device was discovered when with discovery Time.
# Delete History options in history tab.
# RSSI Pool helps to find out how far your devices are. Lower the number the closer you are to the source i.e. -25 very near and -80 is far from your BLE devices.
# Favorites your devices.
# Explore Services & Characteristics of connected device.
# Perform Read, Write, Notify & Indicate.
# Check device compatibility for BLE.
iBeacon™ is copyright by Apple.
Eddystone™ is copyright by Google.
Follow us on:
Comments, questions or suggestions? Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit us: www.bluepixeltech.com”
2. Blue Hound
“The essential Bluetooth app for scanning and locating your smart devices from Apple, FitBit, Garmin, and many other companies.
Scan and identify nearby devices. Locate devices by signal strength, heat map or direction finder.
You can now find Fitbit and other Bluetooth devices that are paired with your iPhone. If the Bluetooth device is paired with another iPhone, turn off Bluetooth on that iPhone.
Blue Hound is always scanning for Bluetooth devices. When a device is detected, Blue Hound identifies it by name, maker and model when possible. It does this using a large database of smart recognizers that are updated automatically. Devices you find are uploaded to the cloud to help you search for them later.
Blue Hound works great with Bluetooth tags. If you attach one to your keys, you can locate them within 100 feet or more even outdoors in high grass. Attach one to your drone and you will be able to find it if it lands unexpectedly.
Scanning for Bluetooth devices can be a fun outdoor activity. Take Blue Hound out for a walk. Enable Power Saver Mode for Blue Hound in Settings and put your iPhone in your pocket upside down. The screen will go dark and the app will enter power saver mode. If you wish, Blue Hound can even bark to alert you when a new device is found.
Blue Hound has features not found in any other Bluetooth scanner or finder:
• Real time Bluetooth scanner with signal strength and description
• Sort the scanner list by age, distance or name
• Filter the scanner list for matching text
• List both active and inactive devices
• Power saver option and audio alerts for scanning while walking
• Search the cloud for devices you have found in the past
• Search for past devices using an interactive map
• Smart device identification using cloud updated recognizers
• Display detailed information about a devices including is maker and model
• Search Google for more information about the device
• Get directions to the last known location of the device
• Locate a device indoors using a signal strength meter
• Locate a device outdoors using a heat map and signal graph
• Outdoor direction finder saves time when searching
• Display the directions on the map to triangulate the location”
An easy to use app and great collection of all the must needed Sharing features (File Share, Photo Share, Video Share & Contact Share). Use all of these features with other iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad) using Bluetooth or Wifi.
And more features will come regularly with timely updates.
● Share Photos with other iOS devices from your Photo Library
● Receive Photos from other iOS devices in your Photo Library
● Share Videos with other iOS devices from your Photo Library
● Receive Videos from other iOS devices in your Photo Library
CONTACT SHARE (Available in Pro Version)
● Share Contacts with other iOS devices from your Contact List
● Receive Contacts from other iOS devices & Save into your Contact List
FILE SHARE (Available in Pro Version)
● Share Files with other iOS devices from your App Document Directory
● Receive Files from other iOS devices into your App Document Directory
● Store Files (Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, PNG & Others) in App Document Directory using iTunes (Mac or PC Version)
● Must have this app in all your devices (iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad) & open together to get connected with each other
● Make sure Bluetooth is turned ON or all devices are in the same Wifi network
● Download the latest version of this app in all your devices
For More Updates & Promotional Offers:
Find us on: http://www.facebook.com/riseuplabs
Follow us on: http://www.twitter.com/riseuplabs
4. Bluetooth Smart Scanner
“Bluetooth Smart Scanner is the fastest app to find all Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as Bluetooth 4.0 or Bluetooth Smart) devices around you. It shows detailed information that Bluetooth Low Energy devices advertise, including device name, signal strength (RSSI), supported services, battery level, etc.
The app can be used for discovering and debugging Bluetooth Smart devices, by the professionals and people who are just curious.
Note that Bluetooth Smart Scanner only works on iPhone/iPad/iPod with Bluetooth 4.0. For now, these are iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6Plus, iPad 3/4/mini/Air and iPod Touch 5. BLE devices can only be discovered when they are advertising.”
5. Bluetooth Terminal
With Bluetooth LE Terminal you can easily prototype your Bluetooth Smart enabled hardware. Send individual bytes encoded as ASCII, HEX or Decimal numbers and receive data from your hardware accessory.
Test your data transfers even before having your own app!
# More Features:
• Send bytes as ASCII, HEX or Decimal
• See device’s services and characteristics and their associated values
• Get information about your device such as name, UUID, and RSSI readings
• Setup a button matrix (game controller) to send different data with just a tap.
• Apple Watch support for button matrix
• Send the current time as a unix timestamp (seconds since 1970)
• Export current session as CSV
• Use the app in split-view or slide-over on iPad
If you have any questions about the app, or requests for features you would like to see, just write a short review or use the button inside the app to contact me!
* Some features may require an optional one-time in app purchase.”
6. Bluetooth U
*****specifically as follows:
Looking for other iPad/iPhone/iPod
Share files from local document via bluetooth
Interrupt and resume downloading at any time
Multiple File Transfers (Choose your files and transfer at once)
Photo Library (Multiple Photos/Cameras at once) Transfers
*****Local File Sharing
USB File Sharing via iTunes
Http File Sharing via WiFi,Support Safari, chrome, firefox and IE6/7/8/9
Chrome and Firefox Supported upload multiple files
Email multiple files/folder Supported
Open files using other applications
*****Local File Manage
Sorting by file name, create date and file type
View, copy, move, delete, rename, email, zip Compression and unzip files/folders
Glide deleting function
Select all and Cancel all
Photo import Supported
New plain text(default encoding UTF-8),Convert plain file encoding (Unicode,UTF-8 etc) [.txt] External file content copy or paste
Photo View, Zoom [.png .jpg .jpeg .gif .bmp .xbm .tif .tiff etc];
Document reader [.pdf .rtf .csv .rtfd .doc .docx .xls .xlsx .ppt .pptx (office 2003 or later) etc] Video Player [.mp4]
File Compression and Decompression [.zip .rar] Extract files from encryption .rar
Multi-touch Supported, Zoom files
Landscape mode supported
Transfer file to MacOS using Bluetooth U,Please download File Deliver https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/file-deliver/id1000489896?ls=1&mt=12″
LightBlue® has two modes, central and peripheral. In central mode, you can scan for and connect to all BLE devices around you. Once connected, you have a detailed view of all the device’s profiles, from which you can read and write to characteristics and subscribe to notifications.
To enter BLE peripheral mode, navigate to the “Virtual Devices” tab and tap on the “+” icon to create a virtual device. When the blue checkmark is checked for a device, your iOS device is advertising as that particular BLE peripheral. LightBlue® allows you to customize the services and characteristics of any virtual peripheral profile. You can also clone any peripheral you connect to in central mode and save that profile to your list of virtual peripherals—simply connect to a device and tap on the “Clone” button on the top right of the screen.
Full support of read, write, and notify is included. You can view the signal strength (RSSI) to get an idea of how close you are to the peripheral.
The log tab allows you to keep track of all significant BLE events that occur while using the app (e.g., device discovery, connection, reading, writing), and you can share the content of the log.
Use LightBlue® to test your new BLE Heart Rate Monitor, temperature sensor, Microchip AVR-BLE and PIC-BLE development boards, TI CC2540 Keyfob, Nordic uBlue, Panasonic PAN1720, etc. LightBlue® is also ideal for developers wanting to test the firmware of their own BLE peripherals.
– Scan and discover Bluetooth peripherals in the vicinity
– See basic device info (UUID, RSSI)
– Browse services and characteristics
– Register for notifications and indications
– Send data from notifications and indications to AWS IoT or Adafruit IO via our Cloud Connect feature
– Read values from characteristics
– Write to characteristics in Hex, Oct, Bin, Decimal or ASCII
– Clone peripheral profiles
– Choose from an array of common, preconfigured peripheral profiles
– Advertise as a peripheral using custom profiles
– Thoroughly log and share BLE events
– Custom UI and extended support for connecting to Microchip AVR-BLE and PIC-BLE development boards”