If you are looking for the Best Free Business Plan App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Business Plan App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Business Plan App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Business Plan App For Android
1. Business Plan Quick Builder
1. Fill out the easy to use template
2. Pick your preferred style and content from easy options
3. Press the button and the app will automatically write your customized business plan
Our mission is to make your business planning quick, effective and painless.
Key Features of the app:
– Easy to use business plan template
– Generates a full business plan with minimal typing
– Creates a five year financial forecast
– Helps you budget your plan including income statement, gross profit, net profit, cash flow and breakeven
– Helps you identify your market position and competitive advantage
– The tool guides you towards a five year objective with clear strategic steps
– Allows you to customize your business plan with style and content options
– Generates a pitch for when you need to sell you business quickly
– Help available throughout the process
– No knowledge of business planning needed to use this intuitive tool
– Helps you try budgets for new projects, proposals and startups
– Creates a mission statement for your business
– Learn about your strategy as you work through your business plan
– Email your business plan to yourself or a colleague
– Copy your business plan and paste into your favourite text editor
– Export a PDF of your plan and print
– Improve your business plan as you have new ideas
– Feel the motivation of well produced business strategy based on your vision and ideas
– Create a PDF of your pitch to present quickly to investors
– The tool empowers you to experiment with your ideas and proposals
– Intuitive interface
– Works offline
– Free app with no adverts
– Continuously being improved
This app is ideal for:
– Startup and small businesses
– Growing businesses
– Business advisors and consultants
– Entrepreneurs developing new ventures
– Exploring new business ideas
– Family businesses
– Owners developing their business
– Managing Directors presenting plans to their board members
– Business managers planning for strategic business units
– Business managers planning for subsidiaries
– Directors considering a diversification or takeover
Use your plan to help you:
– Get a bank loan
– Attract venture capital
– Persuade business partners
– Develop ideas and decide on your strategy
– Analyze your cash flow and profitability
– Supprt your crowdfunding project
– Explain the business to key managers
– Attract key employees
– Attract business joint ventures and alliances
– Support your kickstarter project funding
– Change strategic direction
– Develop a growth strategy
– Startup your new business
– Getting business ready to sell
– Explore new business opportunities and strategies
– Changing strategic direction
– New business proposals
– Turnaround a business
– Succession planning to pass a family business to the next generation”
2. nTask: Task Management for teams
Start using nTask for Android to streamline day-to-day activities, tasks, and projects.
With a simple interface and a variety of features, it is the easiest way of managing daily workloads for you and your team while on the move.
Teams & Workspaces:
Your teams and workspaces define your entire project at nTask. That’s a smart way of simultaneous resource scheduling, project management and so much more without any risk of jumbling important stuff.
• Create teams to invite team members for a project or any variety of tasks.
• Create dedicated workspaces and add them to the relevant team(s).
• Identify important tasks to get them done on priority.
• Collaborate with members across different teams identical to individual workspaces.
• Keep everything synchronized with a peace of mind.
Issue management helps you to outline any pending problems that may hinder your ability to meet important deadlines.
• Create issues on the dot and assign team members to resolve them.
• Collaborate with relevant team members under issue panel to keep everyone on the same page.
• Get real-time updates from your ‘assignees’ via our exclusive ‘@’ highlight feature.
• Resolve issues without the possibility of raising any red flags!
We understand that risk is part of any real-life project. By helping you to define/create risks, you eliminate the possibility of:
• Failing to meet project deadlines.
• Losing important clients and stakeholders.
Through nTask’s Risk Management, now you can do more in a lot less:
• Create/define internal and external risks to any project.
• Add team members to appoint assignees for the exclusive risk resolution process.
• Get things done faster, smarter and seamlessly by creating and resolving risks as they come by!
Use nTask as your personal to-do list app or as a sophisticated task manager for your team – depending on what you need.
• Create and manage tasks and assign them to existing projects
• Prioritize, clone and archive tasks
• Use checklists to ensure completion of important steps in a task
• Collaborate using task comments on the move
• Set color tags for your tasks as required
• View project activity log to keep track of all activities
• Set reminders for your tasks
• Set frequency for your tasks⁃
Translate Agile Project Management into your work through nTask – your go-to, free project management software.
• View project status and all the projects assigned on nTask
• Get notification reminders for all project updates on the go⁃
Use nTask as your meeting planner or event coordinator and keep track of all your important meetings and events, effortlessly.
• Create meetings with predefined agenda
• Schedule events with notifications and reminders
• Record meeting minutes and define follow up tasks
• View a list of meetings created through nTask to stay updated⁃
Team Management :
Take teamwork up a notch through nTask – your team management app on the go.
• Create and manage teams for projects and tasks
• Assign tasks to team members and track progress
• Share files and documents with your team
• Collaborate with your teams through task comments
• Define team roles based on a defined hierarchy
• Confidently manage billing and payment for individual employees
Choose nTask Timesheets for employee time tracking and managing payroll.
• Create multiple timesheets for multiple teams
• Log hours, review, approve and maintain timesheets
• Track past timesheets as required
Have a question, query or suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com.
Haven’t signed up yet? 😱 Sign up today – it’s free! 🙌
Learn more about nTask at https://www.ntaskmanager.com/”
3. Write A Business Plan & Business Start Tutorials
1) Use business planning tools on this app to write your business plan.
2) Text and video tutorials to learn how to create a great business plan.
3) Get connected to a business coach for one on one business planning help.
The app is created by Alex Genadinik who is a bestselling author in the business planning niche. His business plan book is used by a number of universities around the country.
In this app, you get access to some of the ideas for how to create a good business plan, and start your business with the right strategy and foundation.
You will learn the common mistakes people make when they write their first business planning, and how to correct those mistakes. After that, use the tool in the app to actually write your business plan. You can even share your business plan with business partners and edit it together.
What kind of business is this for?
You can use this app to plan local businesses like a restaurant or diner, coffee shop, barbershop, nightclub, local event or event management business, business selling t-shirts, most kinds of stores ranging from boutiques to grocery stores to jewelry shops, animal care or grooming, lawn care or landscaping businesses, moving businesses, gym, frozen yogurt or ice cream shop, a deli, liquor store or a sandwich shop, a beauty salon or a hair salon, a spa, a daycare business, a hardware store, commercial cleaning or residential cleaning, car wash, general contractor business, dog walking or pet sitting, martial arts studio, or a dance studio.
You can also plan online businesses like blogging, affiliate marketing, eLearning, eCommerce, creating a channel on YouTube, become an author and sell books on Amazon and the Kindle, dropshipping, or become a freelancer, marketing service agency or a local concierge.
Download this app, learn how to write a great business plan, write it, and start your business.”