If you are looking for the Best Free Credit Score App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Free Credit Score App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Free Credit Score App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Free Credit Score App For iPhone
1. Credit Karma
• Check your free credit scores – Learn what affects your credit scores and how you can take control.
• Credit Karma Money™ Spend – A checking experience* with Early Payday and a daily chance to win Instant Karma™ cash reimbursements for debit card purchases.**
• Credit Karma Money™ Save – Now saving is easy with no fees, an interest-bearing savings rate and a monthly chance to win $20,000.***
• Karma Confidence – See personalized offers and know your chances of approval for a personal loan or credit card before you apply.
• Credit card choices – Browse great credit card offers based on your unique credit profile. And thanks to Karma Confidence technology, our members get approved 66% more often.****
• Auto savings and more – Tune up your auto loan, see about saving on insurance, see open recalls and find vehicle records.
• Karma Drive – Track your safe driving score to see if you can unlock lower car insurance rates.*****
• Home sweet home – Calculate how much home you can afford, see personalized home loan offers and get a mortgage pre-qualification letter.
• Personal loan shopping – Whether you want to refinance credit card debt or borrow for an emergency, you can compare personal loan offers on Credit Karma (members who compare offers on Credit Karma save an average of 32% on interest rates!).******
• Explore the Relief Roadmap – Connect to government stimulus programs, unemployment benefits, debt relief opportunities, loan options and more.
• Free ID monitoring – Check your free reports to spot potential identity theft and get tips for keeping your personal information safer.
• Free credit monitoring – Get credit alerts when we see important changes happen to your Equifax or TransUnion credit reports.
Join more than 120 million members and get all these features, and more, for free. Download the Credit Karma app and create your own karma today.
Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC.
*Third-party fees may apply.
**NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For Rules visit https://www.creditkarma.com/lp/sweepstakesrules-checking#instant
***NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. For Rules visit https://www.creditkarma.com/lp/sweepstakesrules-checking#savings-instant
****Based on a comparison of Credit Karma member approval rates in 2021 vs national approval rates for general purpose credit cards from 2020 according to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s 2021 Consumer Credit Card Market Report (36%)
*****Karma Drive is not available in all states. Sign in the app for availability.
******Based on aggregate member personal loan origination data from July 2020 to December 2020. Estimated average interest rates for members who found personal loans through Credit Karma were compared with estimated average interest rates for members who found personal loans elsewhere. Those members who found personal loans through Credit Karma had estimated interest rates that were 32% lower on average than those who found personal loans outside Credit Karma.
Mortgage products and services offered through Credit Karma Mortgage, Inc. NMLS ID# 1588622 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/mortgage-licenses.
Loan services offered through Credit Karma Offers, Inc., NMLS ID# 1628077 | Read licenses at https://www.creditkarma.com/about/loan-licenses | California loans arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license.
Insurance services offered through Credit Karma Insurance Services, LLC (dba Karma Insurance Services, LLC; CA resident license #0172748).”
2. Credit Sesame
“Get your free credit score, monitor your credit, get personalized tips for improving your score, and enjoy zero-fee mobile banking with Credit Sesame. Our mission is to empower you to achieve your financial goals. With our credit monitoring app we’ve helped millions of people get on a path to better credit. Now, with Sesame Cash, we’re providing the first mobile banking app that helps you grow your cash and credit in one place. No credit card is required, and checking your score will not impact it. Start the journey to financial wellness today!
Here is what you can expect in addition to your monthly updated FREE credit score check:
• New! Sesame Cash – A zero-fee, first-of-its-kind mobile bank account that lets you manage your cash and credit in one app. Qualify to earn rewards like free, daily credit score refreshes.
Free Credit Report Card – We’ll break down your credit score and show you what’s impacting your credit.
• Cash Back Offers – Earn up to 15% cash back on eligible purchases at over 5,000 retailers with Cash Back Offers from Sesame Cash.
• Free Credit Strategy – Once you know where you stand, we’ll give you a custom action plan to take control of your credit.
• Free Credit Alerts and Monitoring – Free 24/7 credit monitoring with early identity theft warnings and fraud detection
• My Borrowing Power – Get personalized recommendations for the best credit cards, mortgage rates, and refinance options.
• Free ID Theft Protection – You’re always protected with credit and ID theft protection insurance up to $1 million.
• Our Robo Credit technology helps us provide customized, tech-driven recommendations so you can make the most of your finances.
We help you answer questions such as:
-What is my credit score?
-How can I check my credit score?
-How can I better manage my credit?
1000’s+ news mentions, including:
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• NBC’s TODAY Show
• CNN Money
“It gives me a detailed look at my finances and makes suggestions on what I can do to make it better.” – Adriana
“If you are trying to buy a new house, Credit Sesame is the place to start.” – Daniel
“It’s like having an assistant that keeps track of credit and debt.” – David
“I feel so much less stress, and more optimism about our future.” – Jesse
– Subscriptions are monthly.
– Sesame Pulse gives you daily credit score + monthly credit report
– Sesame Platinum gives you daily credit score + 3 Bureau report + more
– Your subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
– Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the next renewal date.
– Manage your subscriptions in Subscription Settings after purchase.
– No subscription is necessary for general Credit Sesame app use.
For more information:
“Check your credit score & report for free, and learn how you can start to improve your credit.
Monitor what’s impacting your score and track your improvement. With the Credit.com app, you can easily monitor where you stand, manage your credit and get personalized resources to make smarter financial decisions. Using the app won’t hurt your score and our technology team works hard to ensure that your data is secure during each step of your signup and when using your Credit.com account.
KEY FREE FEATURES:
TRACK YOUR SCORES
• Check your free credit score and look out for signs of fraud or identity theft
• Updates are made every 14 days so you can monitor your improvement
• Watch your score change over time and see what is impacting your score
BUILD YOUR CREDIT
• Understand what’s impacting your credit and learn how to build credit with a personalized action plans
• Access our interactive timeline to see how different actions could affect your target score
• Receive articles, videos and tips that are tailored to your unique credit situation
GET PERSONALIZED OFFERS
• See which credit card or loan you're most likely to qualify for— before you apply.
• Everything is personalized to your credit score and credit standing.
EXTRACREDIT PREMIUM FEATURES
ExtraCredit members unlock our premium features that take credit managing and monitoring to the next level—all in one easy-to-use app. $100 value. Cancel anytime.
• Build It – Build your credit history by reporting bills you’re already paying
• Track It – All three bureau reports: Experian, Equifax and TransUnion
• Guard It – Advanced monitoring, dark web scans, alerts & $1M ID theft insurance
• Reward It – Cashback rewards from select credit and loan offers
• Restore It – Exclusive savings with one of the leaders in credit repair. *Discounted access to a credit repair leader only available in certain areas.”
4. Experian Credit Report
“Get your FREE Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score* – anytime, anywhere! Checking your own report doesn’t hurt your credit, and there’s no credit card required. And now, for the first time, you can raise your FICO Score instantly with Experian Boost™**. You’ll get the credit you deserve for the utility, cell phone and streaming service payments you’re already making.
See what’s helping or hurting your FICO® Score, learn how your credit report impacts your FICO Score and interact with your credit in a completely re-imagined way. Always be in the know with credit monitoring and alerts that notify you when key changes to your Experian Credit Report & FICO Score occur.
Plus, take advantage of Experian CreditMatch™*** to find better credit cards and apply with confidence thanks to matches based on your FICO® Score.
FREE FICO® SCORE* and EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT
• Track your FICO Score and see which financial behaviors are helping or hurting.
• Better understand the kind of information lenders see – like credit accounts, inquiries and public records.
• Automatically updates every 30 days upon sign-in.
• Connect your accounts to increase your FICO® Score instantly.
• Look better to lenders and save money by qualifying for better rates and offers.
• See credit card matches based on your FICO® Score.
• Compare your best options and make your choice.
Easily lock your Experian Credit File and guard yourself against identity theft with the touch of a button. Prevent unauthorized credit activity with real-time alerts if someone tries to apply for credit in your name while your credit file is locked.
CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS
• Know when your FICO® Score changes, new accounts are opened in your name or new inquiries appear on your credit report.
• Push notifications, when enabled, will send alerts directly to your device.
• Upload your bills, and we negotiate for you. If we can’t, there is no charge.
Experian is the first company and credit bureau to offer online credit reporting services in the U.S. We empower consumers to manage and improve their financial status, while helping protect against fraud and identity theft.
Terms & Conditions: https://usa.experian.com/login/#/publicTermsAndConditionsFree
*Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO Score than FICO Score 8 or another type of credit score altogether. To learn more: https://www.experian.com
**Results may vary. Some may not see improved scores or approval odds. Not all lenders use Experian credit files, and not all lenders use scores impacted by Experian Boost.
***Based on FICO® Score 8 model. Approval is not guaranteed. Some may not see savings from improved interest rates. Offers are not available in all states. See experian.com for details.
****Experian CreditLock is a separate service from Security Freeze: https://www.experian.com/freeze/center.html. To learn more about the differences between CreditLock and Security Freeze, please visit: https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/whats-the-difference-between-freezing-or-locking-my-credit/
*****Bill Negotiator – Results may vary. Some may not receive negotiated discounts or savings. Learn more: https://www.experian.com/consumer-products/bill-negotiator.com
© 2021 Experian. All rights reserved. Experian. Experian and the Experian trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Experian and its affiliates. The use of any other trade name, copyright, or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the copyright or trademark holder of their product or brand. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Licenses and Disclosures.”
5. myFICO – Official FICO® Scores
90% of top lenders use FICO® Scores– do you know yours? Get your FICO Score, from FICO. Compare your FICO Scores and credit reports from all 3 bureaus—Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax—side-by-side and get the right credit score for your goal. And don’t worry– checking your own credit will not hurt your score.
Although they may look the same, other credit scores can vary as much as 100 points from your FICO Score. With myFICO, you can view and monitor your FICO Scores and credit reports right from your fingertips. You’ll get alerts on your iOS device when changes are detected.
• FICO® Scores – Check your FICO Scores while on the go, including versions used in mortgage, auto and credit card lending
• Insights – Learn how your credit history affects your FICO Scores
• FICO Score Simulator – Explore how different actions could affect your FICO Scores
• Alerts – Monitor your credit and identity
• Reports – Instantly access your credit reports and credit data
• Score History Graph – Track your FICO Score 8 over time
• Credit Education – Explore videos and educational content to learn about credit and FICO Scores
• Fast and secure login with fingerprint, face or other biometric (on supported devices) plus 2-Step Verification option
Certain features are available only with eligible myFICO subscriptions. Learn more at www.myfico.com.”
6. TransUnion: Score & Report
“TransUnion’s app allows you to check your credit report and scores without hurting your credit. Monitor, understand, and protect your credit, all in one place. Stay on top of any changes to your personal data, protect your credit report and identity, and get the tools you need to help you make smart credit and financial decisions, all in a matter of seconds.
You can instantly:
1) See 3-Bureau Credit Report & Scores: Get daily score updates for TransUnion, plus three included updates a year of Equifax and Experian report and scores.
2) Have your credit report always at your fingertips while you have an active account.
3) Protect your TransUnion and Equifax credit report with our Credit Lock feature
4) Check your TransUnion score daily to stay up to date.
5) Understand your credit report in detail from all three bureaus (TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian).
6) Learn which steps to take to reach your credit goals with our Credit Compass tool.
7) View your credit account payment history to stay on top of what creditors are reporting so that you can dispute any discrepancies.
8) Get instant alerts about critical credit report changes for all three bureaus (TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian)
9) Enjoy our ID protection tools and rest at ease with up to 1 million dollars in Identity Theft Insurance.
10) Check out our new credit card marketplace to explore personalized offers
11) Learn what’s influencing your credit score through Score Factors so that you can take positive action
12) Use our Debt Analysis tool to calculate your debt-to-income ratio
13) Review credit inquiries and get alerts the moment TransUnion receives a request for your credit report as part of a credit application
14) View public records associated with your name.
Join more than 12 million consumers who have used TransUnion Credit Monitoring. Download the app today!
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible in the modern economy. We do this by providing a comprehensive picture of each person so they can be reliably and safely represented in the marketplace. As a result, businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good.®
A leading presence in more than 30 countries across five continents, TransUnion provides solutions that help create economic opportunity, great experiences, and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information- transunion.com/consumerprivacy.”
“WalletHub is the first and only app to offer 100% free credit scores and full credit reports updated daily. Plus, get personalized tips for how to save money and improve your credit score. Download this award-winning app and reach top WalletFitness®.
Sign up for a free WalletHub account to get:
• Free credit scores, updated daily
• A clear plan for improving your score
• Free credit reports, updated daily
• 24/7 credit monitoring to warn you of identity theft and fraud
• Savings alerts so you can repay your debt faster and avoid overpaying on your credit cards and loans
• Your custom-built debt payoff plan
2,000+ News Mentions, Including:
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• The Washington Post
• Yahoo Finance
• MSN Money
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is WalletHub Really Free?
A: Yes, it’s 100% free, and we’ll never even ask you for a credit card number.
Q: Will Using WalletHub Hurt My Credit?
A: Not at all. It’s only a “soft” inquiry when you check your latest credit report and score through WalletHub. So WalletHub may only help your credit as a result.
Q: Why WalletHub?
A: While there are a number of places to get a free credit score and free credit report (or at least a free trial) – from Credit Karma to Capital One’s Credit Wise – WalletHub is the only free credit score app to offer daily updates and a clear action plan. We’ll also give you personalized credit-improvement tips and help you maximize your savings as well as minimize your debt.
Q: How Will WalletHub Save Me Money?
A: Whether you have excellent credit or bad credit, WalletHub will automatically hunt for better deals so you’ll never get taken advantage of. And if your credit isn’t perfect, we’ll also help you improve it, enabling you to save thousands each year on your credit cards, mortgage, auto loan, student loan, car insurance and more. A strong credit rating will help indirectly with potential employers and landlords, too.
Q: Can WalletHub Help Me Improve My Credit?
A: WalletHub analyzes your latest credit score and report to identify your credit strengths and weaknesses. We then run a number of simulations to determine how different actions will impact your credit standing. Finally, we present you with a customized credit-improvement plan, along with a comprehensive credit scorecard. You can check it out on your account’s Credit Analysis page.
As your credit score improves, WalletHub will also give you personalized tips about which credit cards offer the highest approval odds and the most savings.
Q: How Does 24/7 Credit Monitoring Work?
A: WalletHub’s free credit monitoring keeps a round-the-clock watch on your TransUnion credit report and will notify you whenever there is an important change. In addition to email alerts, you can also customize your WalletHub account to receive SMS alerts, which most credit monitoring services don’t provide. This will give you the chance to quickly confirm the accuracy of credit-report changes and, if necessary, start sorting out any problems before they really get out of hand.
“Awesome – better than CreditKarma!” – Eric L.
“I truly do love this app and I will never, ever use another one. Thanks WalletHub!” – Tracy C.
“Very handy and useful! I use it a lot!” – Barbara B.
“I do a quick credit check on WalletHub every day. I just love to see if my credit score has changed and learn from their credit experts. It’s my new financial advisor and credit tracker all in one.” – Sean C.
“Wallet Hub guided me through the credit repair process, helping me rebuild from very bad credit to pretty good credit that’s on its way to being in mint condition. Considering all the money I’ve saved with this free personal finance app, it’s an unbelievable value.” – Danielle B.
“If you need credit help, turn to WalletHub. They know their stuff and will save you money, whether you want to build credit, rebuild credit or perfect your rating.” – Kurtis M.”