If you are looking for the Best Free Diary Planner App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Free Diary Planner App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best Free Diary Planner App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Free Diary Planner App For iPhone
1. 24me Smart Personal Assistant
24me is a Smart Personal Assistant – The award-winning app that helps millions of people all over the world to boost their productivity. It’s an easy-to-use and yet super powerful app that puts everything related to your schedule in one place: your CALENDAR, TO-DO LIST, NOTES and Personal Accounts. 24me saves you time for the things that matter most in your life.
The way 24me works for you:
■ ONE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR CALENDARS, TASKS, NOTES AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
Your events, tasks, notes and real life accounts all fully synced and appear on your calendar.
■ SYNCS WITH ALL YOUR CALENDARS
Connect to Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo! Calendar, Apple iCal and many more.
■ ASSISTANT ON THE GO
— Use your voice to add tasks, notes and meetings.
— Get 24me assistant on your wrist – 24me is available for Apple Watch!
— Join conference calls without having to remember the dial-in number.
— Turn your emails into tasks.
■ CUSTOMIZE IT THE WAY YOU WANT
Customize Label Colors, font size and weight, add your own photos to the calendar, choose reminder sounds, and more!
■ SMART ALERTS
— Be there on Time: Alerting you about the right time to leave for your meetings based on traffic conditions. Provides you with street view of the target destination, and opens your default navigation app with the right address.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. 24me optimizes use of GPS to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
— Heads up for tomorrow: Agenda of meetings and to-do’s planned for the next day.
— Weather alerts: Don’t forget to take your umbrella.
— Upcoming Birthdays: Notifies you about birthdays of your dear friends, giving you the time to greet or send a gift.
■ SHARE TOGETHER
Increase your productivity by working together with shared lists. Organize things at home by sharing the grocery lists or shopping lists with your family. At work: boost your team’s productivity by sharing the team’s tasks and action items. You can also share events, reminders and notes with your family and friends with real time sync between all participants.
“Best App To Get Organized” by CNN, USA Today, Forbes, Cosmopolitan, Mashable and more.
Users of 24me use it as their GTD (Getting Things Done) app, go-to calendar, daily planner, day scheduler, reminders, task list, checklist, a notepad, a board for sticky notes for capture events and lists, a task and collaboration tool for families or small teams to share grocery lists, shopping lists or any other list of items – and it boosts their productivity so they could reach their goals. 24me is the ultimate personal assistant to manage your life 100% free!
24me is free to download and use. 24me Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to customized label colors, Nag alerts, Font customization, Calendar photos to help you accomplish even more for US$5.99 a month, or US$35.99 per year, through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Learn more about 24me at www.twentyfour.me”
2. Calendar 366 II
Appointments and to-dos, meetings and deadlines, birthdays and dates – make the most of your time with Calendar 366!
Anything a calendar can do… Calendar 366 can do better – and all of its functions can be adjusted easily and intuitively.
A dentist appointment is not a friend’s wedding, and your calendar should know the difference.
How and how often do you want to be reminded about what’s important?
Create a calendar that matches your preferences and priorities.
INDIVIDUAL DISPLAY & THEMES
Pick your preferences – year or month, week or day, list or agenda, from light red to dark to darkest blue…
Create your dates by natural text input, for example:
“Meeting tomorrow 10.30 am – 1 pm, Melrose Ave /work”, or “Sauna! next Sunday 3pm -360”, or simply “time to read tomorrow” – any way you like it.
Easily find and change events and reminders, repeat them, add attachments* and create notes without any hassle.
CUSTOMIZE YOU MENU BAR
Prefer an icon, time only, date, date & time or even icon, date and time. No problem.
Calendar 366 II is the perfect clock replacement. Design you menu bar as you like!
Sync documents and attachments easily with all devices via iCloud*.
Easily send, accept or decline invitations.
Find a location on the go: simply search, save, and open in Apple, Google maps, HERE WeGo, Waze or maps.me.
Find your events via Spotlight. Organise your events & to-dos with Calendar Sets…
SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGE
Calendar 366 II is fully localized in English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Italien, Polish and Chinese.
MAIN FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• All events and reminders at a glance
• 8 views, 9 themes
• Calendar Sets
• Custom colors for events and reminders
• Custom font sizes
• Spotlight integration
• Travel Time Support (Calculate travel times by car, on foot)
• Easy, intuitive creation, copying and moving of appointments and reminders by drag & drop
• Easily invite attendees and manage invitations
• No pre-requisites setup (All macOS supported calendar services available: iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV)
• Resizable (Portrait & Landscape)
• All views optimized for portrait or landscape
• Autostart / AutoOpen
• Alfred & LaunchBar support
• Quick durations
• Time zone support
• Complex repeating rules
• Week numbers
• Complete reminders with one click
Questions and Contact
email@example.com, @nspektorapps, https://nspektor.com/support
*Calendar 366 or Calendar 366 II for macOS & iCloud account required”
3. Calendar To Do List Diary
“If you are reading this text, then you are looking for a good organiser. Congratulations! You have found it! Week Planner will save your time and money! Our planner is the easiest way to plan and schedule events and work with them further. If you like using diaries with week view, this calendar is for you!
You do not need to carry paper diary any longer! A paper organiser with a week view is in your smartphone now!
The Week Planner is an interactive online manager that captures your schedule and ideas systematically and effortlessly. It unites your notepads, checklists, paper organisers and project management tools in one efficient and very accessible application. You will not find cumbersome mechanisms of making entries, and you certainly do not need a training to use our application. If you are used to having planners with a week view, this application is certainly for you!
– “Finally!!! Finally I have found a diary, which I have been looking for: SIMPLE!”
– “So great! I know all my plans instead of having to look at the calendar.”
– “So easy to use. I really appreciate the look of the planner.”
– “This was the only planner app I could find that was both simple and useful.”
Organize your life!
Nothing is better than keeping your diary, events’ calendar and task list always at your hand. You can also accurately plan your time and add the latest updates on the go – it is that easy. Week view is the most convenient view for planning!
Why not customize the design, font, and text colour of your agenda the way you want it? Moreover, the program supports many foreign languages and switches to daily, two-day view and monthly calendar. You have no option but to start using it right away!
Secure your data!
Try the next features to maximize your notes’ safety:
– Synchronise the Week Planner with your iCloud / Google Cloud or other devices;
– Protect your privacy with Touch ID or Face ID;
– Lock your thoughts with a passcode;
– Enjoy the automatic back-up system.
Maximize your productivity!
Using the Week Planner, you can also review your past notes for months and years, as well as set up recurring events on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
Doesn’t it sound fantastic?
Feel free to:
– Choose first day of week – Monday or Sunday;
– Change week view to two-day or one-day view;
– Choose and change any number of times the design;
– Choose font and its colour;
– Choose language which does not depend on the main language of your device;
– Easily make entries for months and years back and forth;
– Easily make any events repeated/recurrent: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, on exact dates, set the length of such events, cancel them;
– Delete the completed task or unnecessary entry;
– Set and obtain notifications about important events;
– Save versions for subsequent printing;
– Carry out search of events and entries;
– Save entries automatically or in a “forced” manner;
– Change the Font colour to any you like;
– Copy, Paste, Move etc. Entries;
– BackUp and Sync your entries and keep them confidential using the password!
You will see all your plans at a glance – just open the app and you will see all schedules, appointments, reminders etc in your hand. No need to keep paper notes, no need to fill out any sort of forms.
Don’t hesitate to contact us shall you have any questions or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
or use an online form in the app.
Tags: Calendar, Planner, Organiser, Diary, Notes, Schedule, Daily, Plan, Week, Plan for the week, Text editor, Study, School diary, Lessons, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Daily events, Weekly, Monthly, Annual, Text color, Text size, Moleskin, Calendar, Planner, Organizer, Schedule, Productivity.”
4. Calendars: Planner & Reminders
Calendars allows you to manage events both online and offline. Thanks to the unique interface you can move events simply with Drag & Drop, navigate quickly between dates, change event time and reminders rapidly with custom keyboards.
Calendars supports everything you can find in Google Calendar: appointments, reminders and more. Sync is really fast and your information is always up to date.
What makes Calendars great:
◆ Interface focused on events
Elegant and easy to use interface makes it super simple to get a quick overview of the upcoming events and tasks. You always keep your focus on what’s important; there is nothing to distract you.
◆ Day, Week, Month and List views of your events.
Calendars illustrates your Day, Week and Month on a small iPhone screen the best possible way. Depending on the situation, select the view that conveniently unveils your schedule.
◆ The fastest Sync
Sync with Google Calendar works really fast and keeps your schedule thoroughly.
What else Calendars lets you do:
– Drag & Drop your events –
You can move and change the duration of your events in a Day, Week, or Month view with Drag & Drop. Just tap and hold on the event to activate it.
– Manage your events online and offline –
You can create, edit and delete events at any time. All changes will be synced back to your account once you are online.
– Special Keyboards –
Appointment time and reminders can be defined twice faster than in the built-in iOS calendar, all thanks to custom keyboards.
If you choose to purchase Interesting Calendars, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Interesting Calendars subscription price starts at $3.99 USD/year.
Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice. You can get lifetime access to Interesting Calendars with one-time purchase. You buy it one time, and you can transfer them to other devices that are associated with your Apple ID. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you don’t choose to purchase Interesting Calendars, you can simply continue using Calendars for free.
If you choose to purchase Calendars Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Calendars Pro subscription price starts at 19.99/year with a 7-day trial.
Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you don’t choose to purchase Calendars Pro, you can simply continue using Calendars for free.
Terms of Service: https://readdle.com/terms
Do you have any feedback, comments, or issues? Please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact”
5. Fantastical – Calendar & Tasks
“Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, beautiful full calendar day, week, month, quarter and year views, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets – quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder”, “todo”, or “remind me to”
– Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases like “remind me tomorrow at 3PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3PM”
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don’t launch the app often
• Birthdays – see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!”
6. “Grid Diary – Journal, Planner”
When it comes to personal growth, we want it all:
• Practicing mindfulness & self-love
• Building morning & evening routines
• Improving personal health & wellbeing
• Cultivating self-care habits
• Relieving stress and anxiety by changing your thought patterns (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
• Acquiring new skills
• Increasing productivity
• Maintaining good relationships
• Boosting creativity
and the list goes on.
We believe that personal development is not singular-focused, but rather, a holistic process.
In Grid Diary, you can fit all the desired areas of development in just one system, and reflect on them on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
# Feature Highlights
• Prompted Journaling: Guided Self-Reflections
Instead of starting on a blank page, prompt yourself with either the questions from our library or customized questions. This inspires deep self-reflection and saves you writers’ block.
• Unique Grid Format: Simple yet Holistic
Fit all the things that matter to you on one single page, in a grid format. This is a simple technique that helps you build a holistic personal development system. You can customize the grid layout to your own liking.
• Mandala Layout: Journal like a Mind Map
This 9-grid layout with one fixed center is inspired by the art of Mandala, a geometric pattern that represents the organizational structure of life and its relation to the cosmos. It makes journaling more intuitive and compatible with how our mind works- like a mind map.
• Day/week/month/year Dimension: Build Your Own Ritual
Rituals help us set anchors in time, a force that seems so uncontrollable yet makes up our whole life experiences. Build your own ritual and choose your own rhythm to plan, act, and review on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis.
• Compatible with Different Journal Methods
Do you follow the method of morning diary, success diary, manifestation journal, or bullet journal? With extensive flexibility, Grid Diary makes it easy for you to practice whatever method works for you.
“New Apps We Love” – Apple
“If you’ve wanted to journal but don’t know where to start, meet Grid Diary. Swappable prompts in a lovely, flexible grid format invite you to record and reflect on life’s happenings – from noting your habits and goals to sharing affirmation and gratitude.” – Google
“Grid Diary is a good option for journal writers pressed for time or inspiration.” – The New York Times
Most of Grid Diary’s features are free to use, we also offer advanced features, including sync, passcode lock, etc. All this and future member-only features can be unlocked with a single in-app subscription that covers all your devices.
The membership subscription has two options:
• $2.99/month (3-day free trial)
• $25.99/year (14-day free trial)
* Prices may vary by location or time, please refer to the in-app purchase view.
# Note about HealthKit:
After you have authorized access to health data, you can insert information such as steps or activity energy into your diary. Grid Diary won’t use your health data for other purposes.
As a three-person team, we believe that privacy is fundamental to a journaling app. There is no venture capital and no advertisers behind Grid Diary. Our long-term development is based on the paid subscription of members. We never sell your data to third parties for profit.
Terms of Service
7. Planner Pro – Daily Calendar
“Designed for those people who’re looking for a full-featured app to manage daily life better. Planner Pro, which costs years for designing and coding is now coming out for everybody. We combine events, tasks and notes in one place so that you do not need to spend extra money for other apps.
Planner Pro provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
– Sync with iOS calendars and events
– Show or hide calendars as you want
– Add, edit or delete events easily
– Supports full recurring period
– Manually time slot
– Supports all-day & cross-day events
– Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
– Supports recurring tasks and projects
– 25 priorities for tasks and projects
– Supports app badge
– System reminder for each task
– Sketch directly in notes (for iOS 13 or above)
– Unlimited number of notes for each day
– Manage notes in day, week and month view
– Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
– Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
– Supports both landscape and portrait modes
– Very well designed user interface
– Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
– Set the first day of week manually
– Select the launch view as you want
We also offers an optional full version. You can organize events by week view, create projects and recurring tasks, export schedule and ads-free.
Note: Subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will auto-renew each year. You can turn off auto-renew by going to your account settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being billed again.
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.”
8. Simple Calendar: To Do Planner
With an emphasis on simplicity, Simple Calendar is super easy to navigate, and with various customizing features including font size, you can use it in the style that suits you best.
It’s perfect for those looking for a minimalist calendar app focused on functionality instead of extra (and sometimes unnecessary) features. Simple calendar has been receiving the highest ratings among users, plus it’s FREE! Give it a try right now.[List of functions]· 6 Widgets
· Font size adjustment (10 sizes)
· Weekly calendar (7 days · 5 days · 3 days) Display
· Supports daily calendar
· Color coding for different calendars
· Enter notes, URLs and maps
· Link with other scheduling apps
· Headlines last for days for easy viewing
· Set your favorite day of the week as a holiday
· Change the start day of the week
· Lock with passcode [Function Details]
■ iOS calendar
This app uses the iOS calendar app. Schedules made with this app will be synchronized with other scheduling apps and the iOS standard calendar.
■ Adjust font size
You can choose from five font sizes of extra-small, small, medium, large, and extra-large.
You can also pick between light and bold font, to make prioritized events pop up better.
■ Monthly, weekly, and daily calendar
With one tap at the bottom of the screen, you can switch between monthly, weekly, and daily display.
Switching the weekly calendar between 7, 5 or 3 day display allows you to find the display that is right for you.
Because the app memorizes the calendar style used the last time you opened it, it’s super convenient for people who only want to use the weekly display.
■ Color coding
You can create separate calendars according to different schedules such as work and home. And then, manage them clearly by color coding them. You can switch the background color between white and black as well.
■ Secure passcode lock
You can lock the app with a password securely, if you don’t want people to see your calendars. Of course, it corresponds to Face ID, Touch ID as well.
■ Notification settings
You can set up notifications for scheduled events, at the event time and also 5 min, 15min, or more prior to the event so you don’t miss important plans!
1. Open the iOS Settings app.
2. Tap “Calendar”.
3. Tap “Sync”.
4. Select “All Events”.
This should solve the problem.
If you still have questions, visit the “Help · FAQ” page from the app for further details.
Please visit “Help · FAQ” from the setting screen of the app. If this doesn’t help, please contact us through “Inquiry / feedback” from the setting screen. We can respond to you much quicker this way, so please do so instead of asking us questions in the app review, since it takes a while for those to be reflected onto the page.”