If you are looking for the Best Free Document Editing App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Document Editing App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Document Editing App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Document Editing App For Android
1. “WPS Office-PDF,Word,Excel,PPT”
“★ WPS Office-Free Office suite for Word, PDF, Excel, is an all-in-one office suite integrates Word docs, PDF, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, Forms, Cloud Storage, Online Editing, Template library and Sharing. Access various WPS Office functions through mobile devices, such as scan PDF files, edit slides, convert spreadsheets, or view documents anytime, anywhere.
★ WPS Office is compatible with MS Office 365 but Free in basic functions, smarter & lighter.In addition, WPS Office can work perfectly with Google Classroom, Zoom, Slack and Google Drive.
「Features of WPS Office 」
1. Powerful Office Suite on your Android device
• Using templates to start editing your budget, Word, Presentations, Excel, resumes, documents and other files.
•Using tools to convert and process Document, PDF and images.
•Easy to create, edit, share files and collaborated on with others in real-time.
2. Scan, view, edit, convert PDF on your Android device
• Free PDF reader that can open, view, share and comment on PDFs anywhere and on any device.
• Convert all Office documents (Word, Text, Excel, PowerPoint, Docs, Images) to PDF.
• Scan paper documents to PDF.
• Support PDF annotation, PDF signature, PDF extraction/split, PDF merge.
• Easily add and delete watermarks in PDF.
3. Powerful cloud storage function, you are not afraid of losing documents
• Use WPS Cloud to manage all documents, synchronize in real time on mobile phones and computers, and easily and directly access and edit office documents
• Save documents to third-party clouds: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote and OneDrive.
4. Solutions for working remotely on Android devices
• 1G free cloud storage, support online editing and sharing of files, easy to build and join the cloud team.
• Easy to share office documents via WIFI, NFC, DLNA, email, instant messaging, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook and Twitter.
Now available PC and Mac for free , please visit the following link: https://d.wps.com
Support page: https://www.wps.com/support/”
2. Microsoft Word: Edit Documents
Writing and collaborating is no longer confined to the office. Edit docs, share notes, and collaborate on projects using your mobile device. Documents are easy to create, read, edit and share. Regardless of the format, Microsoft Word has you covered.
Access files and make edits with ease using the Word app. Read documents and open attachments with built-in docs viewer or edit a PDF using Word’s file conversion. Share files and notes in the format you’d like. Create documents on the go and polish them off with Word’s expert editing tools.
Resume templates, newsletters, brochures and more are accessible in the template gallery. Select the documents you would like and get started.
Blogger, writer, journalist, columnist or project manager: Your office moves with you with Microsoft Word.
Write a letter, create templates, read Word documents, edit docs and collaborate with your team anywhere.
• Documents are easily created for any writing task.
• Editing with rich formatting & layout.
• Document editor keeps formats & layouts looking great.
• Resume builder, cover letter creator & many templates that fit your needs
• Docs app with templates for resumes, forms & more.
Read, Write and Edit
• Read docs, letters, PDFs & scripts on your device in Reading View.
• Edit documents from PDFs by converting to & from Word documents.
• PDF file conversion: save as PDF after editing & share the PDF easily.
Collaborate and Share With Anyone, Anywhere
• Collaborate – comment in your document right next to the text using Office Suite.
• Use Microsoft Word as a resume editor and cover letter creator with our professional templates.
• View any document using the built-in docs viewer.
• Read & edit documents as a team and stay on top of changes to the text, layout & formatting.
• Editor version history: revert to view earlier drafts & edit docs.
Microsoft Word for Anything
• Create documents like letters, blogs, scripts, notes, resumes, cover letters & more with beautifully designed modern templates.
• Share documents as a link, email or attachment.
• Create resumes & cover letters easily using Word’s templates.
• Proofread, check spelling & review any or work document.
• Word’s document reader scans your doc to check for errors.
• Share files & collaborate with a few taps.
• File & document permission management: see who is working on what.
• Copy files into the body of an email message with its format intact or attach PDFs & docs to the email.
Download Microsoft Word and edit documents anywhere.
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula”
3. Google Docs
– Create new documents or edit existing files
– Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
– Open, edit, and save Word documents and PDFs.
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
– Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
– Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
– Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
– Working across devices, with or without Internet
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/docs/
Follow us for more:
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.”
4. PDFelement-PDF Editor & Reader
PDFelement boosts your productivity with everything you need to read, annotate and manage PDF files on the go.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
– Highlight, underline or strike through context;
– Add text box, text call-out, shapes and freehand drawing.
√ Combine PDF
– Combine different format files into a new PDF.
√ PDF File Management
– Support move, copy and rename your PDF files;
– Embedded with special folders to manage PDF effortlessly, and customize your own PDF folder.
√ File Sharing
– Support sharing the edited PDF to other apps or emailing directly.
Need HELP? Please contact us! We’ll feedback to you ASAP.
Support Center： http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website： https://pdf.wondershare.com
If you think this App helps you, your positive review in the App Store would be much appreciated.”