If you are looking for the Best Free Document Scanner App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Document Scanner App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Document Scanner App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Document Scanner App For Android
1. “Adobe Scan: PDF Scanner, OCR”
The most intelligent scanner app. Scan anything — receipts, notes, documents, photos, business cards, whiteboards — with text you can reuse from each PDF and photo scan.
HOW IT WORKS
• With the Adobe Scan scanner app, you can make anything scannable.
• Use the PDF scanner to quickly create a photo scan or PDF scan.
• Scan any document and convert to PDF.
• Scan anything with precision with this mobile PDF scanner.
• Advanced image technology automatically detects borders, sharpens scanned content, and recognizes text (OCR).
• Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll.
• Whether it’s a PDF or photo scan, you can preview, reorder, crop, rotate, and adjust color.
CLEANUP UP YOUR SCANS
• Remove and edit imperfections, erase stains, marks, creases, even handwriting.
• Turn your photo scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks text through automated text recognition (OCR).
• Reuse text from each PDF scan thanks to OCR.
SCAN ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• Capture forms, receipts, notes, and business cards with this mobile PDF scanner.
• The Adobe Scan scanner app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save with a single tap.
• The Adobe Scan PDF scanner makes any content scannable and reusable.
• Free, built-in optical character recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned text and content by creating a high-quality PDF can work with in the free Adobe Acrobat Reader app.
• You can even turn Adobe Scan into a tax receipt scanner to highlight expenses with ease.
QUICKLY FIND DOCUMENTS IN PHOTO LIBRARY
• This powerful scanner app automatically finds documents and receipts in your photos and turns them into PDF scans, so you don’t have to.
• Automatic OCR turns text into content you can edit, resize, and reuse in other documents.
SAVE BUSINESS CARDS TO CONTACTS
• Scan a business card and Adobe Scan turns into a fast business card scanner and reader.
• Contact information will be automatically extracted so you can quickly add to your device contacts — no typing needed.
GET MORE DONE ON THE GO
• Save each scan to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing.
• Even lengthy legal documents become manageable and scannable with the Adobe Scan scanner app, which lets you search, select, and copy text.
• You can also open a PDF scan in Acrobat Reader to highlight key sections, add comments, fill and sign.
Subscribe for even more scanning power. Subscriptions work across Scan and Reader mobile apps and Acrobat on web.
• Combine scans into one file so you can take multiple scans and consolidate into one document.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word or PowerPoint file formats to integrate with your workflows.
• Increase OCR capacity from 25 to 100 pages so that you can find text in multiple scans.
Download the best free mobile scanner to convert photos and documents into PDF and JPEG files wherever you are. With OCR technology, you can easily digitalize books, business cards, and business receipts and access them via the Adobe Document Cloud. Adobe Scan is the PDF converter trusted by millions worldwide. Scan photos to high-quality PDFs or JPEGs and share easier than ever before.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights”
2. Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner
“Microsoft Lens (formerly Microsoft Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you’re offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.”
3. PDFelement-PDF Editor & Reader
PDFelement boosts your productivity with everything you need to read, annotate and manage PDF files on the go.
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
– Highlight, underline or strike through context;
– Add text box, text call-out, shapes and freehand drawing.
√ Combine PDF
– Combine different format files into a new PDF.
√ PDF File Management
– Support move, copy and rename your PDF files;
– Embedded with special folders to manage PDF effortlessly, and customize your own PDF folder.
√ File Sharing
– Support sharing the edited PDF to other apps or emailing directly.
Need HELP? Please contact us! We’ll feedback to you ASAP.
Support Center： http://support.wondershare.com
Official Website： https://pdf.wondershare.com
If you think this App helps you, your positive review in the App Store would be much appreciated.”
4. Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App
With this pdf document scanner app you can scan documents, photos, receipts, reports, or just about anything. This pdf document scanner app is lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both phone and tablet.
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner is a pdf document scanner app that turns your mobile into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your device as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
– Wifi directly to your computer
– Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive or Box
This document scanner app has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* AI Powered OCR(different languages, editing results, handwritings recognition, copying, sharing or saving as txt, word, etc.)(Available in subscription mode)
* Can be used in office, school, home and anywhere else you want
* Page edges are detected automatically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Tiny Scanner is optimized to run very fast.
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Add signature to scanned docs
* Universal – a single app that works on phone and tablet too!
The free version is an ad-supported version and has some function restrictions, we also offer an ad-free version with no function restrictions which is available as in-app purchase.
All Premium Features:
– Scan documents unlimitedly
– AI Powered OCR(different languages, editing results, handwritings recognition, copying, sharing or saving as txt, etc. 200 pages per month)
– All sharing options
– Ads free
Payment models for Premium Subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in Subscriptions on Google Play.
Permissions Used in Tiny Scanner:
1. Storage: Tiny Scanner needs this permission to read photos from Gallery when you choose to import images from local storage, save images to Gallery needs this permission too.
2. Camera: Tiny Scanner needs this permission to use camera to scan docs.
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN’T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
We’re glad to hear your feedback. If you have any problem about this scanner app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you figure it out.”