If you are looking for the Best Free Ds Emulator App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Free Ds Emulator App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Free Ds Emulator App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Free Ds Emulator App For Android
The nds4droid FAQ can be found here: http://jeffq.com/blog/nds4droid-faq/
Unlike other DS emulators nds4droid does not not violate the GPL, and it’s completely open source.
Unfortunately, Nintendo DS emulation is still somewhat slow, even on higher end phones, but we’ll continue to make improvements :). If you’re having trouble with performance, try different “frame skip” options.
Project website: http://nds4droid.com”
2. DraStic DS Emulator
“DraStic is a fast emulator for Android that emulates a popular 2004 handheld console with two screens. In addition to being able to play its games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
– Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
– Customize the placement and size of the screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers and physical controls
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of game enhancement codes
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by the company that made the handheld it emulates in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them – any request will be ignored.
NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is not supported at this time.
If you need assistance please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information see the readme here: http://drastic-ds.com/drastic_readme.txt
For a changelog see here: http://drastic-ds.com/help_changelog.txt”
3. EmuBox – AlO emulator
– PSX (PS1) emulator.
– Nin emulator.
– The first multi-emulator with Material Design.
– Save / Load game states: EmuBox supports up to 20 save slots for each rom.
– Take game screenshot anytime you want
– Fast Forward supported
– Play with external controller: Plug your gamepad in, or play with bluetooth gamepad.
– Tweak emulator settings for optimized performance
EmuBox does not include any game ROM. EmuBox is intended to play your private ROM backup only.”
4. Free DS Emulator – For Android
“Enjoy playing your DS games on your Android device at highest speed.
– Play DS games, support files: .nds, .zip …
– Save game states
– Load game states
– Control buttons and game screen editable
– Supports External Controller
– And more … download and discover yourself!
– Believe or not: all this cool features are FREE.
ATTENTION: This emulator is only to play private backups of legal Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliate with or endorsed by Nintendo!. Please DO NOT ask for ROM, those requests are to be ignored.”
5. SuperNDS Emulator
“- A game file (ROM file) is necessary to play a game.
– Copy your own game files to SD card or Internal Memory.
– Use uncompressed ROM to play faster.
– If the emulator crashes due to lack of RAM, please free up RAM and restart the emulator.”