If you are looking for the Best Free Expense Tracker App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Free Expense Tracker App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Free Expense Tracker App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Free Expense Tracker App For Android
1. AndroMoney ( Expense Track )
Thanks for recommendation of Shady Al Aref Bellah :
AndroMoney is a personal finance tool for use on your mobile phone. By using this tool, we hope you can better manage your wealth.
We focus on:
1.Ease of use: keep it intuitive to operate
2.Powerful:daily accounting, managing categories, or even drawing detail reports, AndroMoney can easily manage it.
As this App’s name suggests, we hope AndroMoney will be the best personal finance tool on Android! If you have any problems about how to use it or ideas about how to improve it, feel free to email us. We appreciate your feedback!
– Multiple accounts and support account balance & account transfer
– Cloud Storage (Dropbox , Google Docs)
– SYNC with other devices
– Any currency with downloadable rates
– Number pad with calculation
– Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
– Simple/ Detail / Custom Budgets
– Trend, Pie and Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow
– Password Protection
– Overview your expense and income summary
– Back up data to Excel/ Mac Number
*Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Manage your expense and money easily !
If you have problem please e-mail to us! ( We can’t reply you on google play…)
Special thank to
Mario Lüthy for German translation.
Mike Kazonis for Greek translation.
Jean Marie for French translation.
Елена Трифонова for Russia translation.
Alessio Salerno and Carlo Pite for Italian translation.”
2. “Money manager, expense tracker, budget, wallet”
“Money manager, expense tracker, budget, wallet: expense and income tracker, money, finances app will help you take your budget, money and finances under control and won’t take much time. You won’t need to dig through your wallet or check your bank account to be aware of your financial circumstances. With Budget: expense and income tracker, money, finances app you can easily spend money while hoarding and saving up.
– Clear interface:
Budget: expense and income tracker, money, finances app is very easy to use: you can quickly add a transaction with just a couple of clicks;
– Illustrative display:
The app will automatically draw up current balance and create a pictorial diagram showing your spending patterns (expenses and income);
Check out detailed reports for each period of time and each category of operation, sort operations by date or amount – whatever works best for you;
Use ready templates (such expenses as grocery, hobby, utility bills, etc.) or create your own categories, choose any colors and entitle them to adjust the app as you see fit and get the most out of it;
The app supports various currencies and show real-time exchange rates which provides comfort of use while traveling abroad, in case you receive income in foreign currencies, etc.;
Create and set reminders of regular payments (gaining income from the business, credit repayments, credit and other bank card payments, debt repayments, etc.) to make sure you don’t forget anything;
Set a passcode to protect data on your budget so that only you have access to this important information.”
3. Expensify – Expense Reports
Unlimited receipt scanning: Snap a photo of any receipt and Expensify’s SmartScan technology captures the details. Better yet, get the Expensify Card and say goodbye to receipts forever.
Corporate card purchases: Just swipe the Expensify Card and your expenses are done. Add the card to your Google Pay for contactless payments.
Expense management: Expensify codes and submits business expenses for easy approval, next-day reimbursement, and automatic sync with accounting software.
Travel booking: Concierge books your flights, hotels, and cars for you in one simple chat. It’s a 24/7 corporate travel assistant that learns your preferences on the go.
Additional features include:
Multi-level approval workflows
Automatic credit card import
Corporate card reconciliation
Per diem support
Receipt integrations (Uber, Lyft, Hotel Tonight, Grab)
Accounting integrations (QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite, Sage Intacct, and more!)
Configurable policy rules
Custom report exports
Advanced tax tracking
Automatic currency convertor
– Preferred expense solution – AICPA and CPA.com
– Top 50 Finance Products – G2
– Editors’ Choice – PCMag
– Winner, Readers’ Choice Awards – CPA Practice Advisor
– Innovation Partner of the Year – NetSuite
– App Partner of the Year – Xero
– Best 100 Cloud Companies Worldwide – Forbes
– Top-Rated Expense Management Software – TrustRadius
In the press:
“The Best Business Travel App” – Business Insider
“Expensify is like a virtual accountant” – Wall Street Journal
“A mobile app that helps you run your business” – Forbes
“You’d be surprised that Expensify is actually enjoyable to use” – PC Mag”
4. Money Manager Expense & Budget
Money Manager makes managing personal finances as easy as pie! Now easily record your personal and business financial transactions, generate spending reports, review your daily, weekly and monthly financial data and manage your assets with Money Manager’s spending tracker and budget planner.
* Applying double entry bookkeeping accounting system
Money Manager facilitates efficient asset management and accounting. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
* Budget and expense management function
Money Manager shows your budget and expenses by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly and make suitable financial inferences
* Credit / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see the payment amount and outstanding payment at the asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your financial review account book with Money Manager
* Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your personal and business asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage you a salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
* Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see the change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
* Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
* Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup/restore is possible.
* Other functions
– Change of starting date
– Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
– Sub Category ON-OFF function
* Paid version *
– No Ads.
– Unlimited Assets (In the free version, limited to 10.)
– Edit PC (http://youtu.be/5S4S3EQ3AZE)
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
So, what are you waiting for? Download Money Money right now and start managing, tracking, and planning your budget, expenses and personal finances!”
5. Spending Tracker
“Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly expense manager app in the store. The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY. So download it for free, enter your expenses and income, and have instant control over your spending!
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
– helps you to easily manage your spending
– super fast expense entry
✔ Flexible Time Periods
– choose to track Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
– optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
– carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
– overview of your current balance along with expense and income totals
– see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
– repeat your expenses daily, weekly or monthly
– export to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
– export to PDF for viewing and printing (Pro Upgrade required)
✔ Multiple Accounts
– create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
– beautiful and interactive charts allow easy visualisation of where your money goes
– view spending grouped by category
– see your history so you can track your progress
– editable expense and income categories
– choose a quality icon for each category
✔ Syncing (Pro Upgrade required)
– automatically sync your data to other Android devices
– you can also sync to iOS and Windows versions of Spending Tracker, which will require a separate upgrade on these platforms
– keep your data safe by backing up to Dropbox
– the auto backups feature will take care of it for you
– put the widget on your home screen for easy access
– quick add buttons
✔ Local Tips
– optionally receive tips when you enter participating local venues (requires location and bluetooth permissions)
– this could include money saving offers
✔ Special design layout for tablets
– optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money”