If you are looking for the Best Free File Transfer App For Android To Pc to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free File Transfer App For Android To Pc that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free File Transfer App For Android To Pc, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free File Transfer App For Android To Pc
1. Send Anywhere (File Transfer)
• Transfer any file type without altering the original
• All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
• Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
• Share files to multi-people at once via a link
• Transfer files to a specific device
• Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
▶ When to use Send Anywhere!
• When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
• When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
• Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” under More menu
• The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application’s developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
• Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application’s developer before cross-platform transfers.
• Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone’s gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
• If you can’t play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we ask user’s permissions listed below
• Write Internal Storage(Required) : To store files that are in internal storage through ‘Send Anywhere’
• Read Internal Storage(Required) : To send files stored in internal storage through Send Anywhere.
• Access to location: To share files by using Wi-Fi Direct that through Google Nearby API.( Bluetooth may be turned on to find and identify near devices, so it may request Bluetooth permissions.)
• Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
• Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.
For more information about our terms and policies, please visit our site.
2. AirDroid: File & Remote Access
“AirDroid is your best personal mobile device management suite, which is built on 10 years of non-stop improvements, including file transfer and management, screen mirroring, remote control, and receive SMS notifications right from your computer – all can be done with just one AirDroid app.
1. Enjoy hyper-fast file transferring without limitations
You can use AirDroid to enjoy the incredibly fast file-transferring speed at 20MB/s, under both local and remote connections. Enjoy the uncompromising experience for productivity even when switching to Wi-Fi, 4G, or 5G network. The nearby feature also allows you to instantly and directly send photos & video files to your nearby friends, even without an account or internet connection.
2. All-in-one file management
From the desktop client or the web client web.airdroid.com, you can check up and manage photos, videos, music, apps, storage, and more on your devices. You can even automatically sync and upload your photos & videos to your PC, that way you can not only save up your device’s storage but also avoid the risk of having your privacy leaked.
3. Screen Mirroring
Mirror your Android devices to pc wirelessly so that you can share your screen with your students or partners. You can also stream your broadcast with AirDroid, to share your games or pictures with your audience more efficiently.
Screen mirroring doesn’t require the phones and the computer to be on the same network. A practical solution for various scenarios.
4. Remote Control Android devices
You can take full control of your Android devices, without rooting your devices, just need to connect to the AirDroid PC client for a fast setting, to do whatever you want to do on your Android devices remotely, ex, play games, open an app, check the phone status.
Remote control for AirDroid is easy to set up and runs smoothly even if your device is on the other side of the globe.
*If you need to remote control an Android device from another Android device, you need to download AirMirror for the controller device.
5. Remote Monitoring
Make use of unused Android phones and have them be your eyes by using the remote camera feature. Monitor the device surroundings, or listen in on environmental sounds with One-Way Audio, so you don’t need to stay on the screen at all times.
You can check in on newborns and pets or safeguard your home, all without spending extra on new cameras.
5. Notifications & SMS Management
AirDroid helps you focus on work by letting you manage the phone right from your computer.
You can receive and send texts, connect to headsets, enter or copy the phone number and make the call right from the computer. The Notification feature allows you to sync your phone’s app notifications (such as WhatsApp, Line, and Facebook Messenger) to the computer, and you can directly reply to them on your desktop. Important messages are always up-to-date.
6. Make calls on PC
You can import phone numbers in bulk directly on the AirDroid desktop client, click to call, and talk to your customers or friends through the handset or Bluetooth headset of the phone. AirDroid helps you avoids the trouble of manually entering phone numbers on mobile phones and possible errors, and improves your efficiency.
Q: Do I have to register an account to use AirDroid?
A: With an AirDroid account, you can enjoy all the features under the local and remote connection. If you don’t want to register, you can use AirDroid under the same wifi with limited features.
Q: Does AirDroid free to use?
A: You can use AirDroid for free under the local area network. When running under a non-local network, the free account has a 200MB/month data limit and cannot use the remote camera. We recommend that you upgrade to premium to enjoy unlimited remote data and unlock all functions and services.”
3. MobileTrans-WhatsApp&Phone Transfer
“MobileTrans is a phone data transfer app with the fastest cross-platform transfer speed. This app safely and seamlessly transfers both your phone data & WhatsApp data & WhatsApp Business data between iPhone and Android devices without compromising quality!
Phone Data Transfer:
Multiple phone files MobileTrans support to transfer include: contact, picture, music, video, schedule, document, APP.
Easily transfer various WhatsApp data between iPhone and Android, including message, emoji, image, video, file, and attachment.
WhatsApp Business Transfer:
Safely move your WhatsApp Business data from Android to iPhone or from iPhone to Android, including texts, photos, audios, videos, files, emojis, location and more.
Features MobileTrans have:
✔ Scan QR Codes to connect between various devices: This simple file transfer app connects through QR code for content transfer. You can securely & quickly migrate your data between devices without losing the quality of content.
✔ No need for internet：this app does not need a Wi-Fi network, a mobile data plan, or cables during transferring. Easily sharing at any time and anywhere.
✔ Sync iCloud data to Android devices: Sync any data in your iCloud to new Android devices.
✔ Fastest Data Transfer Speed: MobileTrans is a fast solution to transfer all mobile data to the other device within no time.
✔ The phone brands that MobileTrans supports include: Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Google, Sony, Honor, TCL, Xiaomi, Oppo, LG, One Plus, Motorola.
✔ The systems MobileTrans supports to transfer data include:
* transfer WhatsApp/phone data from iOS to Android
* transfer WhatsApp/phone data from Android to iOS
* transfer phone data from Android to Android
* transfer phone data from iOS to iOS
* Android 5.0 or above
* iOS 9 or above
How to Use MobileTrans
It is quite simple:
Step one: install the same app on your new phone and old phone.
Step two: Choose which phone is new phone and old phone. Scan the QR code to connect the old phone with the new phone.
Step three: Choose the data you need to start the process of transfer.
About the Developer
Developed by Wondershare, MobileTrans is a fast solution to transfer all mobile data to the other device within no time. You can comfortably switch phones for contacts share, photos, videos & file transfer without the difficulty of backup content. Phone data could be transferred easily between Android and iOS devices without limitation of phone brand.
If you have any questions, please email your feedback here: