If you are looking for the Best Free Food Journal App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Food Journal App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Food Journal App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Food Journal App For Android
1. Calorie Counter – MyNetDiary
“Are you looking for a calorie counter, food log, macros tracker, or a comprehensive and effective diet plan? Meet MyNetDiary – sleek, smart, simple. It’s the most personal weight-loss, diet, and nutrition assistant. Get fit and stay healthy with MyNetDiary!
Ranked #1 in Best Calorie Counter Apps of 2022 by Forbes Health, ahead of all other diet apps.
Selected by Today’s Dietitian Magazine for its Popular Weight Loss Apps list alongside WW and Noom.
Rated #1 by the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. The best all-around healthy lifestyle app. The New York Times calls it “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer” compared to similar apps.
Unlike other diet apps, MyNetDiary is simple, straightforward, includes generous free features, and has no ads. The free calorie counter version is totally sufficient for successful weight loss.
MyNetDiary does not force anything on you. You can choose a diet, follow gentle tips prepared by our registered dietitians and virtual coach advice, or turn them off to enjoy MyNetDiary as simply the best calorie counter app in the world. All the help and all the tools without judgment.
MyNetDiary has the largest verified food database with over 1.2 million items – the most reliable food tracker ever! Pro Tip: Diet apps that boast tens of millions of food items are actually saying that much of their databases are duplicated and out-of-date items.
● Active members lose an average of 1.4 lbs. each week
● Over 15 million members–masses who switched from other apps
If you still have doubts, just read and compare recent user reviews of MyNetDiary and other apps, and you’ll see the difference.
A few of the free version features:
● Robust foods mega-database validated and updated daily with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets, and ethnic foods
● Lighting-fast food entry with barcode scanner and instant search, taking only seconds to log your foods
● Exercise tracking with over 500 exercises supported
● Daily coaching messages and tips
● Customizable dashboard – you control how the app looks and works
● Google Fit and Samsung Health integration
● Custom foods and recipe editor
● Snazzy water tracker
● Gentle, optional meal and weigh-in reminders
● Diet/nutrition articles and blog libraries
If you need more support, MyNetDiary Premium provides all the guidance and features you may need. At your fingertips, you’ll find:
● Premium Diets, including low-carb, keto, high-protein, Mediterranean, vegetarian, and more – with diet planners, guides, and feedback
● Autopilot – automatically adjusts your budgets, guiding you to your goal weight
● 500+ easy, full-flavored Premium Recipes by RDs
Premium Menus and Menu Planner help you take control of your foods and balance your nutrition
● Web recipe import tool – easily load your favorite recipes and calculate complete nutritional information
● Recipe database with over 370,000 dishes
● Calorie and macros tracker, supports macros cycling
● Robust integrations with fitness trackers, such as Fitbit, Garmin, and Withings
● Nutrition tracker planning and tracking up to 35 nutrients
● Diet tracker with built-in analysis and feedback to improve your diet
● Interactive reports and charts
REGISTERED DIETITIAN BLOG, LIBRARY, AND COMMUNITY
● Read about the latest diet science from our RD team
● Learn safe, successful dieting and calorie tracker techniques”
2. Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal
“MyFitnessPal gives you access to the biggest food database available with accurate nutrition facts for over 14 million foods.Easily log everything you eat to your food diary for detailed insights about your nutrition. It’s a free nutrition tracker, calorie tracker, and macro tracker in one!
And with an engaged online community of 200 million members, you’ll find endless inspiration and advice as you strive to find your healthy—whether you want to lose weight, improve fitness, change your diet, optimize macros, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
MyFitnessPal isn’t just a meal tracker—or for counting calories. You’ll learn about your habits… get empowered to make smarter choices… and find the motivation to get healthy, stay healthy, and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance!
Discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been a featured weight loss app in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH MYFITNESSPAL?
Being a MyFitnessPal member is like having a dietitian, trainer, and coach at your fingertips.
■ Log Food & Activity – Keeping a fitness and food log is one of the most effective ways to lose weight.
■ Set Goals – Customize your personal weight loss, weight gain, weight maintenance & fitness goals.
■ Track Your Progress – See today’s progress at a glance, or analyze nutrition & calories in detail.
■ Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with guided Meal Plans from a registered dietitian.
■ Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh and fun.
And so much more!
A CLOSER LOOK AT NUTRITION TRACKER TOOLS
■ Biggest Food Database – Log to your food diary from over 14 million items.
■ Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add to your food log from history, or scan a barcode.
■ Calorie Tracker – Makes counting calories easy! Automatically calculate calories and follow your progress.
■ Macro Tracker – Automatic macro calculator shows carbs, fat & protein breakdown by gram or %. No need for a separate carb manager or protein tracker.
■ Custom Carb Counter Tools – Choose dashboards and settings to track your low-carb diet.
■ Nutrition Insights – Analyze nutrition intake and see how foods compare by calories and macros.
■ Custom Goals – Track calories by meal or day and set up nutrient and macro goals.
■ Personalized Dashboards – Choose from a calorie tracker or macro tracker, or pick your own nutrition stats.
■ Net Carbs Mode – Need a precision carb counter? Simplify your low carb diet: View net carbs instead of total carbs.
■ Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your Wear OS, Fitbit, and other smartwatch and fitness apps.
■ Track With Wear OS – View calories, macros, and water intake on your watch face.
3. Food Diary
It is a food log to record what you eat and when, to be more conscious of your eating habits, you can use this food tracker anytime and anywhere because Food Diary is Simple to use. Just click, type what you eat, time comes up automatically/you can change it if you need to, with Food Diary you can track your diet with a few clicks
With Food Diary you can track your daily diet, log everything you eat and drink as well as keep your exercises, activities and medications with this food journal .
Food Diary Features:
– Easy and simple to use : food journal helps you adding entries easily with a few clicks.
– Backup your data easily : you can backup your food journal data also you can restore it later.
– Built-in Calendar : our Food Diary provides you a calendar to jump to any day you want to see your food tracker history or edit it.
– Easy navigation between days: if you want to see or edit your food tracker history just swipe to the right
– Has exercice, medication, supplements, food journal : Food Diary offers you other entries types such as medication, supplements, exercise ….
– Now option : if you are exploring your food log history and you want to come back to the current day just click the small calendar icon in the top bar.
– food log Autocompletes entries to quickly enter common meals
– Share your daily food records with your friends via facebook, whatsapp, twitter or any other app easily
– Daily Reminder : Our food journal offers you a reminder to remind you at a specific time to add or update your food tracker, and you can activate or deactivate it through the settings page, also you can change the food log reminder time.
– And more features
Food Diary and your private life :
What personal information do Food Diary collects from the people that use it?
Food Diary does not collect information from the users.
When do Food Diary collects information?
Food Diary does not collect information from the users.
How do we use your information?
We do not send your information or use it at all.
Some graphics in the food journal Icon and the graphic-art are taken from flaticon.com
Food Diary is based on an open source app, and licensed under the GNU General Public License
Download Food Diary and start living a happier and healthier life today!
Please if you like Food Diary don’t forget inviting your friend to try Food Diary.”
4. Food Diary – Food Tracker and Diary
Logging food can now be an easy task with this app, customization is possible when you want to add different categories of your food.
This will help you when you want to get on the track of your daily diet for a healthy lifestyle.
– You can filter by date, categories.
– Offer statistics of how many times you perform those activities.
– Daily reminders to help you get on the track of logging in the diary.
– Built-in calendar so you could easily check on what day to have activities.
– Customization on categories when you want to add more.”