If you are looking for the Best Free Gadgets App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free Gadgets App For Android that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free Gadgets App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free Gadgets App For Android
1. Another Widget
“Another Widget v2 is here!
The application has been entirely rewritten in its every piece of code to improve the performances and fix every problem you found out in these years. Thanks to all of you that have supported me.
Another Widget intelligently summarizes the information you need most.
Watch the next events, the weather, and the information you want in an intuitive and elegant way. (Nope, reminders cannot be displayed because it’s not allowed.)
While respecting the design of the application, there is a great opportunity to customize the information displayed and widget components.
Also, as much as possible, there are always updates and new features in the short run.
This project is open source, feel free to help.”
2. 1Weather: Forecast & Radar
Get Hurricane Alerts, Snowstorm Tracker, Rain Forecasts, Today’s Temperature and 10 days Forecast with 25+ Live Radar Maps only on 1Weather.
Why 1Weather App
✓10 Days Weather Forecast
✓48 hours Detailed Temperature and Rain Forecast
✓25+ Live Radar Maps
✓10+ Beautiful Customizable Widgets for Home Screen
✓1Weather Shorts: Weather News and Facts
✓1Weather TV: Local Forecast Videos
✓Trending Weather Updates: Hurricane, Snowstorm, Flood, Fires and more
✓Air Quality Index (AQI): Pollution, Pollen, Health Information and more
✓Hyperlocal Severe Weather Warning: Safety Alerts in Real Time
✓Sun and Moon Tracker
✓Track Humidity, Dew Point, UV Rating, Visibility, Atmospheric Pressure and Wind Speed
The 1Weather Advantage
Extended Weather Forecast
Get Minutely and hourly temperature and rain forecast up to 48 hours to know if you need that rain jacket or not. No weather surprises! Plan your holidays, beach visits or a fall trek up to 10 days in advance with accurate reports.
Beautiful Customizable Widgets
Track weather from your home screens. Choose from 1×1, 2×1, 2×3, 3×4, 5×1, 2×2, 4×2, 4×1 & 4×3 widget sizes in preferred colors.
25+ Radar Map Layers
Get live radar and weather tracker. Locate heat waves, gale, rain and hurricane before they hit. Get real-time weather maps animations and severe alerts on blizzard, hurricane, rain, snow, clouds, wind, temperature, humidity, wave, pressure, current. Our hyperlocal HD radar based on doppler effect gives accurate information on precipitation and air currents.
Latest Weather News in 60 words
Get handpicked weather news, facts, advisory & live information in 60 words from across the world. Shorts are a unique engaging 60-word swipe able card to keep you updated on the latest climate and environmental news from across the globe.
Hyperlocal Forecast Videos
Get national, regional and city weather forecast in HD quality videos. Be up to date on live season and climate news. Watch one-minute weather videos for your region on 1Weather TV. Plan your beach visit or a trek travel with your friends and family with weather TV.
Air Quality Index (AQI)
Stay healthy, view accurate Air Quality Index, Pollen Count, Pollutant’s level including PM 10 on Health Center. 1Weather Health Center provides general health advice for sensitive groups. Are you Allergic to tree, grass, weed pollens? Check out Health Center to stay safe. Tap to see AQI for your location.
Hyperlocal Severe Weather Warning
Get real time severe weather alerts, warnings & smart notification with audio. Now get snowfall notification, blizzard warning, flood advisory and dense fog advisory. Get information and alerts on UV Rating, Dew Point, Visibility Information, Humidity, Wind speed and Atmospheric Pressure.
Sun and Moon Tracker
1Weather’s sun and moon tracker give sunrise, sunset, shape of the moon and more.
How to place Widget on Home screen?
Long-press blank area on device home screen, select Widgets, tap 1Weather, press and hold widget, drag it to your home screen.
How to interact with radar?
Tap on square-like icon on top right corner of Radar. Pinch zoom, drag to look at other parts of map.
How to change location?
Tap three horizontal lines at top left of screen to see visual display of locations. Select desired location.
👉50 million Downloads and Counting! Download the #1 weather app now.
Please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Sticky Notes + Widget
✓ Resizable widgets
✓ Local backup and Restore
✓ Scrollable text in a widget
✓ Handwritten notes
✓ Draw notes
✓ Share memo as text or a drawing
✓ Reorder items
✓ Manage trash
✓ Organize with folders and sub-folders
✓ Password protection
✓ Adjust transparancy
✓ Customize with different fonts (in home screen widget with long text a default font will be displayed)
To put sticky note on your home screen, go to your home screen, tap and hold a free space, and select widget option.”
4. Google Keep – Notes and Lists
“Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.”
5. Beautiful Widgets Free
Thanks to its multiple customizable widgets and themes in the Play Store, you can customize your home screen according to your moods and desires.
Unlock the Beautiful Widgets option FREE! Use GetJar Gold to discover new applications and use them to extend the functionality of Beautiful Widgets. In-app purchase with the Google Play Store is also possible.
Beautiful Widgets was the first application to achieve one million paid downloads. It was listed as “Google Editor’s choice” for more than one year and has been listed as one of the top 10 paid applications in the Google Play Store for more than 4 years now.
Just like 4 million other users, take advantage of comprehensive weather forecast information and the HD version of your other favorite widgets, compatible with phones and tablets.
– Complete clocks (time, date, alarm, etc.)
– Multiple widgets (6×4, 6×1, and 6×2 only for tablets)
– More than 2,500 themes
– Main weather forecast information for your preferred city
Explore further and unlock the advanced functionalities:
– Weather forecasts for as many cities as you wish
– Complementary weather information from Weather Underground or Accuweather
– Weather notifications from around the world, unlock animations or interactive screensavers (DayDream)
For more information, visit the website: http://www.beautiful-widgets.com
– This application cannot be stored on the SD card due to the widgets
– We do not guarantee operation on Roms and alternative Homepages
– DayDream is only available for Android 4.2
*** Permissions ***
– Location : for geolocated forecast
– SDCard : to save the themes
– Wifi, Bluetooth, System tools : for toggle widgets
– Affects battery : for updates
– Alarm : to display the next alarm
PressureNet SDK allow us to gather barometric data to predict a better forecasting and to help researchers.
*** Important ***
We allow more than 15 minutes for the refund policy because we think it is too short. You can contact us from Google Checkout within 24 hours with an explanation on why you are not interested in keeping it. Warning: this do not apply during sales and promotions!”
6. KWGT Kustom Widget Maker
“Make your Android Launcher or Lockscreen look unique with Kustom the most powerful Widget creator ever! Use its awesome WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to create you own designs and display any data you need, at once and without draining your battery as many others tools do! You want animations too? Then check out KWGT little brother Kustom Live Wallpaper!
With Kustom Widget you can create customized watches like Digital and Analog Clocks, Live Map Widget, Weather Widget, Text Widget, sophisticated Battery or Memory meters, randomly changing images, Music Players, World clocks, Astronomy widgets and much much more. Imagination is the limit.
PLEASE do not use reviews for support/refund questions, for refunds or issues write email@example.com, for presets help check out our Reddit community
– Some skin to start with and some Komponent (a Widget in Kustom)
– Over ONE thousands FREE widgets in the Featured section!
– Text with custom fonts, colors, sizes and effects
– Shapes like Ovals, Rects, Arcs, Triangles, Exagons and more
– 3D flip transformations, curved and skewed text
– Gradients, shadows, tiling and color filters
– Zooper like progress bars and series
– Layers with overlay effects like pro image / photo editors (blur, clear, xor, difference, saturation)
– Touch actions / hotspots on any object you create
– Status Bar Notifications (text, images package name and so on)
– PNG / JPG / WEBp Image and SVG (scalable vector graphics) support with builtin picture scaler
– Google Fitness support (segments, calories, steps, distance, sleep)
– Complex programming language with functions, conditionals and global variables
– Arbitrary change Widget Background or aspect based on touch, time, location, weather, anything!
– Dynamic download of content via HTTP (live maps, weather and so on)
– Native music utilities (current playing song title, album, cover)
– Weather with wind chill, feels like temperature and more
– Multiple weather providers like Open Weather Map, Yr.No, Accu Weather (plugin), Darksky (plugin) and more
– RSS and free XML / XPATH / Text download
– Tasker support (load preset via Tasker, change variable via Tasker and so on)
– A huge amount of data to display such as: date, time, battery (with duration estimation), calendar, astronomy (sunrise, sunset, illumination, stardate), CPU speed, memory, countdowns, WiFi and cellular status, traffic info, next alarm, location, moving speed, rom/device, ip, network data and much more)
– Remove the ADS
– Support the dev!
– Unlock import from SD and all external skins
– Recover preset
– Save the world from alien invasion
– Support site: https://kustom.rocks/
– Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Kustom
– Permissions: https://kustom.rocks/permissions”