If you are looking for the Best Free Games For Android Without In App Purchases to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Games For Android Without In App Purchases that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Games For Android Without In App Purchases, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Games For Android Without In App Purchases
1. Battle for Wesnoth
Battle for Wesnoth is a turn-based fantasy strategy game, featuring many addictive campaigns, lots of units, different races, AI controlled players, multiplayer gaming and much more.
On startup the game will need to download and install data from the internet, so be sure to have a good connection and free space on your device on the first run.
* Minimal difference from PC version
With the goal of making easier to follow official game releases, this port is focused on doing minimal modification to the PC game.
This means no UI changes.
Thus, to allow precise clicking even on touchscreens, a finger-dragging mouse emulation techinque is used. On startup you’ll watch a small tutorial about it.
Also, the game needs a fairly good hardware to run on. At least a 800×600 screen and 512MB RAM are required and also a good cpu is suggested (700Mhz minimum).
Trackball and hardware keyboard will help interaction, but are not needed to play.
* Splitted data files
Game data files, which will be downloaded on first startup, are split into core, music, campaign and translations files. This way, you can choose to download and install only what you are interested into.
So for example if you don’t care about game music you won’t need to download music files, saving 140MB of download and memory.
The core download, which is 178MB, will allow you to:
– play single scenarios vs. another player or the AI
– download extras (campaigns and more) from the official server
– connecto to a game server to play network games
This port does not include server mode, so you cannot use this software to host a network game (but you can connect to one hosted somewhere else).”
2. Stranger Things 3: The Game
Stranger Things 3: The Game is the official companion game to the third season of the hit original series. Play through familiar events from the series while uncovering never-before-seen quests, character interactions and secrets! This adventure game blends a distinctively retro art style with modern gameplay mechanics to deliver nostalgic fun with a fresh new twist.
Just like in the show, teamwork is at the heart of Stranger Things 3: The Game. Fans can team up in two-player local co-op to explore the world of Hawkins, solve puzzles and battle the emerging evils of The Upside Down as one of twelve beloved characters from the show.”
Rebuilt for compatibility Android 5+, and with all characters intact – sorry it took so long. Pick it up now for free – no ads, no IAP, no nonsense. Zombieville USA 2 has also finally made its way to android, check it out!
“Battleheart is an absolutely effortless recommendation” – TouchArcade.com
“Incredibly addictive and fun” – Attack of the Show
“Game of the Week” – iTunes
Battleheart distills some of the greatest elements of roleplaying games and real-time strategy into pocket-sized form!
Create a unique party of heroes, and lead them in frantic real-time battles against monsters of ever increasing power. Lay waste to your foes with dozens of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your party’s equipment, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!
— Features —
• Easily command your army via simple touch commands.
• Create a unique party from numerous character classes, including stealthy rogues, powerful wizards and stoic knights!
• Customize your heroes via dozens of unique skills – literally hundreds of class and skill combinations!
• Make the most of your party’s skills to control the battlefield – turn your opponents into frogs, stun them with poisons, or simply destroy them with meteor strikes and whirlwinds of steel!
• Over 100 unique items to collect and equip across a 30+ level campaign, complete with epic boss battles!
• Put your custom party to the ultimate test in survival arenas, where rare and unique rewards can be found!
• Incredibly sharp animation and art designed specifically for cutting edge mobile devices!”
4. Super Hexagon
Super Hexagon is a minimal action game by Terry Cavanagh, with music by Chipzel.
“A masterpiece of design purity.” – EDGE, 9/10
“This is the kind of game you’re going to pass off to your friends and say, ‘You’ve gotta check this out.’ It’s dangerously addictive.” – IGN, 9/10
“Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design.” – Gamezebo, 5/5″