If you are looking for the Best Free Gps App For Android Uk to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best Free Gps App For Android Uk that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best Free Gps App For Android Uk, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best Free Gps App For Android Uk
1. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go – no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
• Review places you’ve visited. Add photos, missing roads and places.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
* Also available for Wear OS
* Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”
2. Google Maps Go
This version requires Chrome (if you do not wish to install Chrome, please use www.google.com/maps in your browser instead).
Taking up 100 times less space on your device than the full Google Maps app, Google Maps Go is designed to run smoothly on devices with limited memory and on unreliable networks without compromising speed to provide your location, real-time traffic updates, directions, and train, bus, and city transit information. You can even search and find information about millions of places, such as phone numbers and addresses.
• Find the fastest route combining two-wheelers, metro, buses, taxi, walking and ferries
• Ride the metro, bus or train with live city public transport schedules
• Navigate your car or two-wheeler with Navigation for Google Maps Go (https://goo.gl/2P5H2Z)
• Step-by-step directions with route preview, helping you plan your trips ahead of time
• Get there faster with real-time traffic information and traffic maps
• Discover and explore new places
• Search and find local restaurants, businesses, and other nearby places
• Decide on the best places to go by reading customer reviews, and viewing pictures of food
• Find the phone number and address to a place
• Save places you want to or visit often, and quickly find them later from your mobile
• Available in 70+ languages
• Comprehensive, accurate maps (including satellite and terrain) in 200 countries and territories
• Public transport information for over 20,000 cities
• Detailed business information for over 100 million places
Become a beta tester: https://goo.gl/pvdYqQ”
3. Yandex Maps – App to the city
“Search for an address or the best places nearby even when you’re offline. Yandex Maps gives you more information about businesses, helps you find your way to places using transport or on foot, and shows the location of transport on a route in real time.
Search for and select locations:
• The largest organization database and filters to refine your search.
• Detailed information: contacts, hours of operation, services provided, photos, and reviews.
• Floor plans to find your way around Moscow’s major shopping malls.
• Search for places and addresses without an internet connection (offline maps).
• View saved locations on different devices.
• On foot, including passageways between buildings and walking paths.
• On public transport, with information about scheduled arrival at a stop.
• By bike, with road types, crossings, and warnings about vehicle roadways.
• By car, with navigation that takes account of the traffic situation, and warnings about cameras.
• Real-time location of buses, trams, trolleybuses, and minibuses is shown on the map.
• Important transportation facilities such as stops and metro stations are highlighted.
• Option to display only selected routes on the map.
• Moving transport tags are shown on the maps of major cities like Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Krasnodar, Voronezh, Ufa, and Samara.
• Optimal routes for avoiding traffic, with different route options displayed on the map.
• Navigator with voice prompts along the route.
• Speed camera, speed limit, and speeding notifications.
• Real-time updates on traffic, road accidents, speed radar, and more.
• Offline maps to download for use without an internet connection.”