If you are looking for the Best Free Gratitude Journal App iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best Free Gratitude Journal App iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best Free Gratitude Journal App iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best Free Gratitude Journal App iPhone
1. 365 Gratitude Journal
365 Gratitude is a science-based gratitude journal that makes self-care fun!
No more blank pages – we will send you a new personal gratitude prompt every day with stories that teach life-changing lessons to deal with difficult emotions, cultivate positivity, self-love, joy and much much more.
Experience lower stress, less anxiety and happier self with our daily affirmations, guided journal prompts and science-based courses.
365 Gratitude is more than a grateful journal – we are a community, a happiness coach, bundle of affirmations, mood tracker and more – we will help you focus on what truly matters in your life!
“It’s not really an ‘app’. It’s a family of gratitude warriors that want to improve their lives and I know it has helped to save mine many times over. Beyond wonderful.”
– Shannon Dohr-Andersen
“Making a gratitude list is one thing, and having prompts to guide your writing is a whole different level! This is where 365 excels. The prompts are thoughtful and thought provoking.”
– Tony Fuentes
With dozens of lessons ranging from personal growth, self-care for women, self-improvement, positive body image, daily self care and self-love we are sure you will find what you are looking for in our happiness courses.
GratPlus subscription prices: $4.99 monthly, $34.99 USD annually. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at the end of the trial period unless cancelled 24 hours prior. Your account will automatically charged $4.99 for monthly and $34.99 for yearly subscription at the end of the period unless canceled at least 24 hours earlier. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
In just five minutes a day, you can change the way you think about yourself and the world with this powerful-yet-simple practice of self-care.
Change your attitude – and change your life! – with 365 Gratitude.”
2. Grateful: A Gratitude Journal
“According to researchers at the Harvard Medical School, “Gratitude helps people feel more positive emotions, relish good experiences, improve their health, deal with adversity, and build strong relationships.” Grateful was created to make expressing gratitude in your life both easy and fun, as well as to remind you, during those down moments, of the many blessings in your life (that you’ve documented in Grateful).
*Daily Prompts to Start You Off*
With its simple interface and daily prompts, Grateful is designed to make reflection and giving thanks both a joyful and easy process. Daunted by a blank page? Not quite sure where to start? Grateful will greet you with one question, such as. ‘What made you smile today’? or ‘What made today a good day?’. All you have to do is answer. It can be a simple word. Or a simple paragraph. Grateful allows for both. You can also add a photo to support your thoughts.
*Easy to Browse your Past Entries*
Grateful’s simple journal feed lets you browse your entries by TIME or by PROMPT. Want to see all the things that made you smile this year? Jump to those entries in your timeline. Want to see what your state of mind was last January? Jump to that month in your timeline.
*Our Prompts or Yours*
Grateful gives you the flexibility to make the journal truly yours. When sit down to write an entry, Grateful will start you off with a prompt. You have the option of:
1.) Answering the prompt
2.) Choosing a different prompt
3.) Writing your own prompt
No sign ups. No logins. No Facebook integration. All you data resides only on your device.
• 15 journal entries
• Unlimited reminders
• No login of any kind required. This journal is for you only.
• Each session starts with a prompt, making writing easy.
• Grateful lets you answer the prompt and also save any additional thoughts for later reading.
• Ability to edit past entries
• Customize your timeline – show entries by time, prompt, tag, or randomly
Additional PREMIUM Features
(available with one-time upgrade or with a Growth Bundle subscription):
• Unlimited entries (Free version allows 15 entries)
• Data backup with Dropbox and iCloud
• Passcode with Face ID for added privacy security
• Ability to create your own prompts to answer
• Export your entries to file (PDF or CSV format)
Grateful‘s GROWTH BUNDLE is an optional monthly or annual subscription. If you choose to upgrade, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan’s price.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
3. Gratitude: Self Care Journal
“Are you in search of a simple prompt journal app?
Or do you need a guided gratitude journal with I am affirmations?
Do you also want manifestation apps with a vision board and dream board for manifestation and law of attraction practice?
You need the Gratitude app which seamlessly blends 4 amazing features in one app:
1. Guided gratitude journal with prompts
2. Positive self affirmations
3. Vision board to manifest your goals
4. Daily zen section with motivation quotes, stories, articles to stay focused on your goals and mental health.
∆ GRATITUDE JOURNAL
Write about what you are grateful for fast and easy and make it a part of your morning routine. You can set up 3 journaling reminders. Our prompt journal app sends notifications with journal prompts like ‘What made you smile today’ or ‘What was the best part about today’. You can use these guided journals prompts to think about new things to be thankful for and add images to your journal entries. You can also reflect on your days. Here is how to use the manifestation journal:
– use the journaling prompts to know what to write about if you are out of ideas. A good start is to write 3 good things that happened in the day.
– create memories by adding photos to your thankful prompted journal
– set daily journal colors to reflect the mood and use our daily journal app as a mental health tracker too
– set my gratitude journal reminders
◆ POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS
The next section is writing/reading positive affirmations for some pick me up motivating self talk. You can discover new affirmations or create your own to practice positive self-talk. Examples are I am worthy, or I am enough. Here is how to love yourself with some positive self-talk and self love:
– pick up to 5 life values that are important to you
– arrange to life values in order of importance
– you will get free affirmations for each life value
– add any affirmation to “my affirmations” by tapping the + icon
– practice positive affirmations daily by reading or listening to them
– edit the affirmation text, background color, add images as backgrounds and more.
– set affirmations reminders
◉ CREATE VISION BOARDS
Our daily gratitude journal and affirmations app also allows you to create a vision board to focus on your goals and dreams. The vision boards are a great manifestation tool that help you stay focused on your life goals as well as to practice the law of attraction. Here you can:
– pick a goal and create multiple vision boards
– add photos to your vision board
– generate reals based on the section of your vision board
● DAILY ZEN
Visit our Daily Zen section whenever you need daily motivation, happiness reminders, gratitude, and inspiration. There you can discover daily motivation quotes, stories, articles, tools, and more self-help content!
Most of our users have made a morning routine to write their zen journals, practice affirmations, and visualize. The gratitude app is a great diary journal tool to focus on the positive, become more mindful, and live a purposeful life with intention and positivity.
Happiness is with you!
► Download this prompt journal and affirmations app now for FREE.
4. Happyfeed Journal: Photo Diary
“Happyfeed is a simple photo journal focused on gratitude and good vibes. Research has found that gratitude journaling can make you 10% happier by helping you learn to focus on the positives in life. Keep it private or join a group to share your memories with friends and family.
• Add photos & location to your daily moments
• Daily throwback memories after one week
• Group sharing perfect for couples, friends & family
• Unique daily prompts, quotes, and fun facts
• Memories Jar to see random past posts
• Tag your favorite days with an emoji
• No limit on days you can post for free
• Fully private unless you choose to share
• Passcode & lock screen with Face or Touch ID
• PDF/CSV Export for printing (Plus only)
* Explore Your Past Memories
After one week, you’ll be able to hop back to memories in your gratitude journal from exactly a week ago. This period grows to months and even years. After two weeks, you can view random moments using the Happiness Jar. Track how your life changes over the years!
* Pods: Journaling Together
Pods are private groups where you can share memories and send emoji reactions. It’s a novel way to send photos and share joy with your friends, partner, family, or even coworkers.
* Unique Reminders Each Day
Every day we write a custom prompt to help you remember to record your feelings. It could be a quote about happiness, a fact about the day, or a joke to brighten your day and put you in a happy mood.
* Benefits of Gratitude Journaling
Gratitude journaling is a simple and easy self-care practice that helps reduce stress and anxiety while improving your overall happiness. In even a few seconds, the practice of actively reflecting on 3 good things or what you are grateful for can help you refocus on the positives in life.
* A Private Diary On All Your Devices
We offer an iPhone App and Web version where you can upload and view your past moments – check out our website after signing up. Your moments and photos are privately synced to your account so you’ll never lose them. Plus Subscribers can download their journal in PDF or CSV format.
* Secret & Secure Self-Love
Your moments are only visible to you and never posted publicly. All cloud syncing is securely encrypted using HTTPS endpoints. You can create a passcode lock for extra security (Touch and Face ID supported).
* Your Account
An account is required to keep your moments safe and to allow you to view and manage them across multiple devices. If you lose your device, you won’t lose all your happy memories. You may choose to share your location to provide you with meaningful data on the places, people, and things that help you find happiness.
*Happyfeed Plus Subscription:
Our Plus subscription provides ongoing access to features like:
• Calendar with map and photo diary grid
• Offline Mode – Uploading and exploring
• Journal export and download as PDF or CSV
• Searching – Find keywords in your memories
• Post up to 10 good things per day
• Add up to 4 photos per post
• Unlimited editing
Plus is available as a monthly (charged once per month) or yearly (charged once per year) subscription. After the free trial, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account. This subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at $3.99 USD for monthly or $39.99 USD for yearly subscriptions. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription plan.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet to @happyfeed