If you are looking for the Best Free Grocery List App For Android to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best Free Grocery List App For Android that passed our tests.
- 8 Best Free Grocery List App For Android
- 1. AnyList: Grocery Shopping List & Recipe Organizer
- 2. Any.do – To do list & Calendar
- 3. Google Keep – Notes and Lists
- 4. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
- 5. “Mealime – Meal Planner, Recipes & Grocery List”
- 6. Out of Milk – Grocery Shopping List
- 7. Grocery Shopping List Listonic
- 8. Bring! Grocery Shopping List
Check out our list of the 8 Best Free Grocery List App For Android, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best Free Grocery List App For Android
1. AnyList: Grocery Shopping List & Recipe Organizer
“AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s device.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add notes to list items to indicate package size, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you’d like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Sort list items alphabetically or manually.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy and paste them from an email or other source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion. Each recipe can appear in multiple collections.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your devices, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for the Web: Use AnyList on any Mac or PC with a modern web browser.
• Recipe Web Import. Search for recipes on the web, and import them directly into AnyList. Works with popular recipe websites and blogs.
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals with month and list views. Easily add some or all of the ingredients for upcoming recipes to your shopping list.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping with a passcode lock.
==== CONTACT US ====
We’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.”
2. Any.do – To do list & Calendar
Over 30M people rely on Any.do to stay organized and get more done.
It’s a simple to do list app with reminders, planner & calendar – all in one.
🥇 “A MUST HAVE APP” (Lifehacker, NYTimes, USA TODAY).
Any.do is a free to-do list, planner & calendar app for managing and organizing your daily tasks, to-do lists, notes, reminders, checklists, calendar events, grocery lists, and more.
Organize your tasks & to-do list
• ADVANCED CALENDAR & DAILY PLANNER – Keep your to-do list and calendar events always at hand with our calendar widget. Any.do to-do list & planner support daily calendar view, 3-day Calendar view, Weekly calendar view & agenda view, with built-in reminders. Review and organize your calendar events and to do list side by side.
• SYNCS SEAMLESSLY – Keeps all your to do list, tasks, reminders, notes, calendar & agenda always in sync so you’ll never forget a thing. Sync your phone’s calendar, google calendar, Facebook events, outlook calendar, or any other calendar so you don’t forget an important event. Even on your Wear OS device.
• SET REMINDERS – One-time reminders, recurring reminders, Location reminders & voice reminders. NEW! Easily create tasks and get reminders in WhatsApp.
• WORK TOGETHER – Share your to do list and assign tasks with your friends, family & colleagues from your task list to collaborate and get more done.
ALL-IN-ONE PLANNER & CALENDAR APP FOR GETTING THINGS DONE
Create and set reminders with voice to your to do list.
For better task management flow we added a calendar integration to keep your agenda always up to date.
For better productivity, we added recurring reminders, location reminders, one-time reminder, sub-tasks, notes & file attachments.
To keep your to do list up to date, we’ve added a daily planner and focus mode.
Any.do To do list, Calendar, planner & Reminders Integrates with Google Calendar, Outlook, WhatsApp, Slack, Gmail, Google Tasks, Evernote, Trello, Wunderlist, Todoist, Zapier, Asana, Microsoft to-do, Salesforce, OneNote, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Office 365, Exchange, Jira & More.
TO DO LIST, CALENDAR, PLANNER & REMINDERS MADE SIMPLE
Designed to keep you on top of your to do list, tasks and calendar events with no hassle. With intuitive drag and drop of tasks, swiping to mark to-do’s as complete, and shaking your device to remove completed from your to do list – you can stay organized and enjoy every minute of it.
POWERFUL TO DO LIST TASK MANAGEMENT
Add a to do list item straight from your email / Gmail / Outlook inbox by forwarding do@Any.do. Attach files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive to your to- tasks.
DAILY PLANNER & LIFE ORGANIZER
Any.do is a to do list, a calendar, an inbox, a notepad, a checklist, task list, a board for post its or sticky notes, a task & project management tool, a reminder app, a daily planner, a family organizer, an agenda, a bill planner and overall the simplest productivity tool you will ever have.
SHARE LISTS, ASSIGN & ORGANIZE TASKS
Planning & organizing projects has never been easier. Now you can share lists between family members, assign tasks to each other, chat and much more. Any.do will help you and the people around you stay in-sync and get reminders so that you can focus on what matters, knowing you had a productive day and crossed off your to do list.
GROCERY LIST & SHOPPING LIST
Any.do task list, calendar, agenda, reminders & planner is also great for shopping lists at the grocery store. Simply create a list on Any.do, share it with your loved ones and see them adding their shopping items in real-time.”
3. Google Keep – Notes and Lists
“Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.”
4. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on Android:
• Stay organized from your phone, tablet and Wear OS watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from Android: lock screen widget, Quick Add tile, Assistant, and notifications.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to the Pro plan, payment will be charged to your Google Play account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Google Play settings any time after purchase.”
5. “Mealime – Meal Planner, Recipes & Grocery List”
“Mealime is a simple way for busy singles, couples, and families to plan their meals and eat healthier. Our meal plans & recipes are highly customizable so you can easily personalize a plan that works with your unique tastes and lifestyle.
Sign up to Mealime and join over 1,000,000 people who have used our meal plans to eat healthier, reduce stress, lose weight, save money, and live happier, more productive lives.
Check out our top 5 benefits and features:
1. Cook healthy meals in about 30 minutes or less (even if you don’t know how to cook)
We’ve reimagined and streamlined the cooking experience. Prepare meals quickly with our step-by-step and hassle-free cooking instructions.
You’ll never again have to jump around looking for an ingredient, instruction, or piece of cookware that you may have overlooked.
2. No more stressful “What should I eat?” decisions to make
Each week you’ll have a personalized meal plan with simple & healthy recipes that are catered to your exact needs and preferences.
Eliminate decision fatigue after a long day’s work – simply pick a recipe from your meal plan and cook it in less time than it takes to pick up an unhealthy (and expensive) takeout meal.
3. Healthy meal plans that are uniquely your own
With the most personalization options of any minimal-waste meal planner out there, you can cook exactly how you want to eat.
From classic, flexitarian, pescetarian, low carb, paleo, keto, vegetarian & vegan diet types to gluten-free, shellfish free, fish free, dairy free, peanut free, tree nut free, soy free, egg free, sesame free, and mustard free allergy restrictions to 119 individual dislikable ingredients, your meal plans will be truly personalized to your specific needs.
4. Optimized & super fast grocery lists
When you build a new meal plan, a grocery list of all the ingredients you’ll need for the week is automatically created. Simply grab your mobile, head to the grocery store, and get all your week’s shopping done in about 20 minutes with our step-by-step grocery list optimized with standard grocery store layouts in mind.
5. Save money with minimal food waste
It’s annoying when you purchase ingredients from the grocery store, cook a meal or two, and have a bunch of ingredients going bad by the end of the week, isn’t it?
With Mealime, your days of wasting food are over! All meal plans are intelligently created in order to eliminate food waste as much as possible. You’ll use up the majority of purchased ingredients if you cook your meal plan each week, saving you hundreds – if not thousands – of dollars per year.
Optional Mealime Pro subscription
Mealime is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Mealime Meal Planner Pro, we offer an auto-renewing subscription option at a price of $5.99 USD / month or $49.99 USD / year.
Mealime Pro includes the following additional features:
• Exclusive Pro-only recipes added every week
• View nutritional information (calories, macros, micros)
• Calorie customization filters
• Add notes to recipes
• View your previous meal plan
• World class email support
We are committed to making Mealime the best meal planning app out there. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support email address below.
6. Out of Milk – Grocery Shopping List
“Shopping List, Pantry List & To-Do List in a small, intuitive and easy-to-use app. With Out of Milk, your Shopping List stays with you everywhere you go and you’ll have it on-hand once you’re ready to go grocery shopping. The Pantry List allows you to keep track of your pantry items (spices, essentials, etc…) so that you always know what you have at home. The To-Do list helps you keep track of any other items on your daily list.
★ Creating shopping lists, syncing and list sharing is completely FREE ★
What the experts are saying:
‘The Out of Milk app is straightforward and offers three main list functions: shopping, pantry and to do.’
Wall Street Journal
‘#1 of Top 25 Apps For Moms’
‘Top 10 Most-Used Shopping Apps’
‘How To Simplify your grocery shopping on Android’
‘Grocery List Apps That Make Shopping, Syncing Lists Simple’
★ Multiple shopping lists
★ Sync and share your shopping lists with others in real-time
★ Access your lists online from anywhere on http://www.outofmilk.com/
★ Save time by grouping items into categories
★ Easily scan or enter items in your shopping lists
★ Make a To-Do list
★ Shopping list history remembers items
★ Pantry list lets you inventory anything so you always know what’s in your pantry
★ Share todo, pantry and grocery lists by text or email
★ Move or copy items between shopping list and pantry list
★ Displays grand total and running total on your shopping list
### Permission Information ###
For detailed information regarding the permissions used by Out of Milk Shopping List, visit http://www.outofmilk.com/Privacy.aspx”
7. Grocery Shopping List Listonic
“Family grocery list app that improves the quality of your grocery shopping by making it easier, faster, and most importantly smarter. It is all you would want out of a grocery shopping list and more ❤️
It’s the best for shared shopping lists, perfect for families. Create a shopping list in seconds, share with your partner, and see any changes live.
Besides making your shopping a breeze, our grocery shopping list app provides a wide range of savvy food hacks, smart shopping tips, and overall grocery wizardry, to help you become a smarter shopper and a more conscious consumer.
WHY USE LISTONIC
– We know you appreciate your free time, we know you want to make grocery shopping as fast as possible. And we know that about 70% of products on your shopping list are repetitive. That’s why your grocery list maker now suggests your favorite products first. And you’re able to add quantities with one simple tap at the same time now!
– It makes shopping with family and friends much easier. Your grocery lists are synced, so any changes are instantaneously seen by others. Also, it’s easy to share your grocery list with a friend who doesn’t use Listonic app via email or a text message!
– Not in the mood for your fav zucchini pasta? Start organizing your weekly shopping with our grocery list app. Browse our product catalogue: you will find many product inspirations categorized by aisle order. Easy swipe, easy choice!
– Now Listonic can recognize units! Write a number and a product, and you’ll get suggestions immediately!
– What’s bought and what’s not? Now you will clearly see! You will see how much you’ve already spent as well as how much you’re going to spend on missing products.
– This grocery shopping list app provides hundreds of useful tips and hacks on buying, preserving, and cooking to help you make a healthy grocery list.
– Enjoy all our features for free!
Listonic for Android Wear is a smart shopping list app – exactly where it’s most handy – right on your wrist. Check off items without taking out your phone, get just-in-time notifications and use smart voice input.
This grocery shopping list maker supports all Android smartphones, tablets, Android Wear devices and is always available in your browser.
People all over the world are already enjoying the convenience of our grocery list maker – with over 8 000 000 products added to shopping lists each month.
If you see anything we can improve, please, let us know! Help us make this grocery list better and smarter! Contact us via Twitter (@listonic) or at email@example.com.🏆❤️
Listonic will be your favorite grocery shopping list maker! See for yourself :)”
8. Bring! Grocery Shopping List
“Simplify the planning of your grocery shopping with others with the simple Bring! Shopping List – the best list for sharing! Download the Bring! app for free and use it across all your devices. Create a shopping list right now and start planning your shopping with others!
❗️ The easiest shopping list app to share with multiple people
❗️ The best shopping app for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
❗️ The mobile shopping list app with the best recipes and quick ingredient import
❗️ Save your cards in your wallet in Bring!
SHARE SHOPPING LISTS EASILY WITH OTHERS
📝 Create shopping lists faster by simply clicking instead of typing.
📝 Share your shopping lists with your family, partner or flatmates.
📝 Send list invitations easily via instant messaging, SMS, mail and social media.
📝 Once shared with others, the shopping list is simply synced automatically after each change.
📝 Create and share custom templates for the next pizza night, the wild house party or Sunday brunch together.
📝 Send ready-made messages to inform others about list changes.
THE SHOPPING LIST APP FOR ALL DEVICES
👍🏼 Manage your shopping lists by voice command with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice assistants.
👍🏼 Use the shopping list app easily with your Android Wear smartwatch on your wrist.
👍🏼 Use the mobile shopping list app on the go on your smartphone and tablet or at home as web version.
PERSONALIZED – MAKE IT YOURS!
💡 Choose between dark or light mode for your Bring! App!
💡 Create your own shopping lists or just choose one from our many cool list templates.
💡 Organize your shopping lists in the compact tile view or in the list view with more space for your own item details.
💡 Add details like product descriptions, quantities and your own photos to the items on your shopping list.
💡 Get matching suggestions for the items on your shopping list. Need to buy spaghetti? Don’t forget the tomato sauce!
ORGANIZE YOUR SHOPPING LISTS
✔️ Create different shopping lists for each store or occasion.
✔️ Bring! assigns a matching icon and category to each item on your shopping list.
✔️ Group the items on your shopping list by product categories.
✔️ Sort the product categories on your shopping list according to the aisles in your supermarket.
✔️ Print out your lists and hand it to others to take along on their way.
THE BEST RECIPES FOR YOUR INSPIRATION
🥘 Find the best recipes in the Inspiration Stream, such as vegan recipes, healthy recipes, fitness recipes, recipes for kids, etc.
🥘 In the Bring! Inspiration Stream you will find daily new inspiration, as well as tips & tricks for healthy, varied, affordable shopping, cooking & eating.
🥘 Always find the latest seasonal calendar and many seasonal recipes every month.
🥘 Like and save your favorite recipes in your own recipe collection.
🥘 Use the quantity calculator to scale the number of servings and add the ingredients in exactly the right quantity on the shopping list with one click.
🥘 Import recipes from the web to your shopping list quickly and easily using your browser’s Share Extension.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We are grateful for any feedback and welcome your suggestions for improvement. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need support.
Your Bring! Team”