If you are looking for the Best Free Habit Tracker App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best Free Habit Tracker App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best Free Habit Tracker App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best Free Habit Tracker App For iPhone
1. Done: A Simple Habit Tracker
“Done helps you create healthy routines by helping you set goals, tracking your progress, and then motivating you with streaks/chains. Unlike so many other habit apps, Done lets you set a goal and track it MULTIPLE times a day, not just one time per day.
Done can help you both BUILD and QUIT habits/activities.
After setting tangible daily, weekly or monthly goals, Done will help you track your habits and activities and tell you when you’ve met your goal. Done also keeps track of Streaks or Chains when you’ve met your goals in consecutive periods.
The FREE version of Done allows you to create 3 habits/goals. For more than 3, you’ll need to upgrade to the Premium Version.
• Allows you to set and track goals on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• Let’s you set a goal for MULTIPLE times a day, not just once like most habit apps
• Totally customizable habit display (the color bar) – you choose what will motivate you
• Enables tracking for both building habits AND quitting habits
• Fun color options let you customize your list
• Daily journal lets you keep notes about your habit
• Easy to edit activities in the past
• Group habits into custom categories for easy organization
• Multiple reminders for each habit
• Exportable CSV data with totals and time stamps
• Passcode protection with FaceID/TouchID
• Log activity with Apple Watch or through a Widget
• iCloud and Dropbox data backup
• Integrates with Apple’s HealthKit to let you set and track goals based on your activity
• Shortcuts and Siri Integration
• Unlimited habits/goals.
Done is now part of our new Growth Bundle. Get discounted premium access to our most popular productivity and lifestyle apps. For more info about the Growth Bundle: http://growthbundle.com
DONE contains subscriptions for the Growth Bundle, which is an optional annual subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan’s price. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase.
2. Everyday Habit Tracker
Simple and beautiful habit tracker: Form new habits to achieve your goals
DO IT EVERY DAY: Get disciplined. Doing it every day helps you form new habits, and habits are what make you reach your goals
DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN: The more days you manage to chain in a row, the less likely you are to quit
VISUALIZE YOUR PROGRESS: Have a quick overview of your goals and streaks in a single beautiful board
EVERY DAY, EVERYWHERE: Get everyday on all your devices: Web, Mobile and browser extensions. Synchronized.
everyday feature list:
– At-a-glance progress visualization: Easily keep accountable and track your habits and streaks from a simple beautiful board. The more you do, the prettier it looks!
– Reminders to keep you on track
– Simplicity and beauty brought across devices: Get everyday on more than 5 platforms, including Web, iPad, iPhone devices. Your data is always synchronized, accessible and backed up.
– Customize your board: Flexibility is important to adapt the tool to your needs. Sorting the habits, you can prioritize them or group them in categories. Colours can not only be used to make your board look prettier to you, but also to group your habits by type. With the ‘break habit’ option, have chains with descending colours for habits you want to break.
– If you measure it, you can improve it: Simple statistics that mean something to you instantly. Overcome your own streaks by seeing your current streak side to side with your longest streak ever. Use the daily completed habit counter to compare your daily progress. Have an overall idea of your progress with the total counts and completion rates.
– Flexibility for us, humans: The skip option allows you to skip days without breaking the chain when ill, on holidays or situations out of your control. The skip option can also be used to track habits that aren’t daily, giving everyday a lot of flexibility. With ‘no weekends’, form habits you just want to pursue on weekdays. Use skip at your own peril!
– Use any character type, including emoji: everyday supports a large amount of character types to represent alphabets such as cyrillic, japanese, korean, chinese and arabic amongst others. With emoji, you can personalize your own board for that little extra of motivation 🙂
More on https://everyday.app/features
everyday.app is a project run by Joan Boixadós, an indie maker, in the challenge to prove that by doing a little bit every day, no matter how little, you can accomplish anything in the long run. everyday is the best proof.
I’d love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about everyday. Find me online at:
More on https://everyday.app
everyday is free forever with the option to upgrade to everyday Premium. With everyday Premium, you’ll enjoy unlimited access to powerful features in multiple devices that’ll help you form new habits and achieve your goals.
About Premium billing:
Should you choose to upgrade (totally optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. The Premium subscription is billed annually.
The App Store will automatically renew your subscription after 1 year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
3. Habit Tracker
“Habit is a habit tracker app that helps you to build good habits, reach your goals.
It will remind you when needed, track habits with stats and notes, analyze habits with charts, therefore reach your goals at ease. It is also the first habit app that let you and your friends build habit together by remind and encourage each other.
– Different types of habits: simple or quantized habits for better tracking
– Group habits: build, remind & track habits with people you care
– Powerful stats: detailed information to evaluate your results
– Yearly view: unique yearly view put everyday results together
– Repeated reminders: you can set more than one reminder for any habit
– Custom reminder sound: you can record or import ringtone
– Location reminders: remind you when leaving or entering a location
– Today widget: quickly accessing your habits from notification center
– Habit memo: your own habit diary
– Habit ideas: discover new habits that worth trying (will be updated frequently)
– Focus time: for time related habits you can have a helpful timer
– Cloud backup & sync: use on your iPhone and iPad
– Safety lock: protect your privacy with faceID or touchID
– Compete with friend: see who’s doing better
– Dark mode: for those black lovers
– Upcoming features: we will add more features like location-based reminder, monthly report, review mode, auto checkin, searching habit buddy online, habit note, privacy habits and more…
With Habit, it will make your daily routine simple, make your mind clear, make your goal achievable, make your life better, and finally make your dream come true.
Download now, you wont regret.
NOTE: Habit reads data for some habits from Apple Health app (Steps, energy, walking, running ..etc). No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
You can use HabitShare alone, but it works best when you add friends. With HabitShare, you have total control over privacy. Want to share your exercise habits with your running club and other habits with your family? No problem! You can even keep a habit 100% private.
Selected friends can see your progress and help you stay motivated. Hopefully they share some habits with you. In HabitShare you can send your friends awesome gifs like a high five or chest bump to help them stay motivated. Habit tracking has never been more fun! We help accountability partners stay connected.
Habit Tracker Features
• Messaging with fun gifs
• Daily & weekly habit goals
• Flexible habit schedules
• Multiple devices
• Daily comments”
5. Productive – Habit Tracker
“Want to get motivation for creating a healthy routine? Meet Productive – the app that helps you build positive life-changing habits. With Productive, you can set personal goals, track your progress, and focus on what makes you healthier, happier and more productive!
Create, complete, stop, or pause habits whenever it is convenient for you. Add notes to your habits to highlight the main points during the day.
Сhoose your goal, receive daily habit tips, reflection check-ins, and motivation prompts to get the boost you need.
Improve your daily routine by completing guided tasks and competing with other users from all over the world.
Grow awareness of your own productivity and motivation with personalized expert insights.
Customize the app the way you want! You can name your habit, choose a unique icon, and even pick its color.
Track your habits and analyze progress by building motivating chains of completed habits and perfect days. The longer your chain of completed habits, the more likely you will keep the streak going.
Set up smart reminders, and personalize the app to get notifications of what’s scheduled for each part of the day.
Manage distractions and deal with ADHD by concentrating on a focused daily routine.
– Unlimited number of habits
– Endless motivation with various challenges
– Full-text articles to draw inspiration
– Improved reminders for individual habits
– Location-based reminders
– Motivating stats for each habit
– Habit trends with week-by-week data
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-month Subscription
* 3-months Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial’s auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
California Privacy Notice: https://apalon.com/privacy_policy.html#h”
Track up to 24 tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud.
* Share your tasks with other Streaks users so they can encourage you and keep your accountable
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” – Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
“I’ve now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It’s a life changing app to me.” – Otávio, Chicago.
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.”