If you are looking for the Best Free Hdr App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Free Hdr App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best Free Hdr App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best Free Hdr App For iPhone
1. Fotor HDR: Simply DSLR Camera
Perfectly compatible with iOS 8. In addition, we have listened to our users requests and added the “import” function. You can now import your photos to generate great looking photos with Fotor HDR.
• Fotor HDR – The best choice for HDR! The most advanced HDR app allows you to create your masterpieces in just a couple of clicks with the best, easiest inspired interface.
• Dual capture mode – Innovative technology lets you shoot and process HDR immediately, or shoot and automatically save the multiple-exposure sets for later processing so you can keep shooting fast!
• 1-Tap to apply one of 10 exclusive brand-new HDR preset styles to suit your mood, from natural looking to surreal and artistic options.
• Further refine the HDR preset styles by fine-tuning the brightness, contrast, saturation and Vignette for complete artistic control.
• Advanced alignment and ghost-reduction technology lets you shoot hand-held without worrying about moving objects.
• Take your HDR show on the road, no more carrying around heavy gear or figuring out crazy exposures.
• Fotor HDR is the first app in the App Store with the most advanced capture modes, keep multiple-exposure sets, full 32-bit HDR processing, and a range of editing options. The easiest, most powerful way to capture, process, and share you HDR images.
It all started with HDR at Fotor, and now we’re going back to our roots with Fotor HDR!
A revolutionary app that sports a High Dynamic Range camera with multiple HDR Styles. So capture life’s full range with a single tap and then spice it up using one of Fotor’s exclusive HDR preset styles. It’s slick, fast, easy and powerful!
No need for heavy equipment or complicated interfaces. Just reach in your pocket, open the app and fire away. Fotor HDR was designed for you, so you’re totally in control from capture to completion. Immortalize those special moments in High Dynamic Range and exactly as you see them… on the go, wherever you are, and every time inspiration strikes. Fotor HDR is the first app in the App Store to give you all these functions and more for complete control of your images.
Fotor HDR has arrived to let you capture life’s full range on the go!”
2. HDR Plus+
– Auto: capture HDR photos using artificial intelligence to choose the best EVs.
– Manual: adjust ISO and exposure time for each area in the scene. Exposure is automatically locked when touching different areas of the screen.
– RAW: capture a series of RAW photos, align and merge then to achieve a beautiful detailed, noiseless, RAW photo.*
– EV Presets: create your own EV Presets (ex -2, 0, 2) and choose the one you need with a touch.
– Disable HDR and capture photos like your iPhone would with control over ISO, exposure time, and white balance.
Edit HDR captured photos or import some from your phone.
– Use any of the following filters to edit your photos:
– HDR: MergeStyle, Colors, Definition, Vibrance, BW, Skin smoothing, deghosting, depth control
– LDR + HDR: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Exposure, Gamma, Denoise, Hue, RGBT Levels
– Create presets with these filters and apply them to any image.
– Edit LDRs while checking real-time how it impacts the final HDR photo.
Hint for best result:
Auto mode: move the indicator to a darker area in the scene
Manual mode: before capturing, select the indicator with the biggest exposure (darkest area in the scene).
Deghosting: Since our deghosting method traces the movement back to the reference image, it does not work with large movements. The advantage of this method is not loosing any details while deghosting.
* RAW capturing available on devices with GPU Family 4 and newer (iPhone 8 and above).
* RAW editing is available on devices with 3GB of RAM or more.
Capture 3 photos every 5 hours and save them with a watermark for free (RAW photos are saved without watermark) or unlock HDR Plus+ by choosing one of the auto-renewing subscriptions/one-time purchase through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($2.99)
• 1 year ($27.99), 7-day trial
• one-time purchase ($69.99)
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be canceled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
3. HDR Shot Free
“This App is high quality photo camera.
It’s possible to take a very beautiful photograph with an original tone mapping composition engine. In HDR shot mode, the first RAW development in an iOS application is possible.
This application is a free version. Only the photograph of size small as limitations can be taken. The professional version can take full size photoes. If you favarite, please buy the professional version.
About HDR(High Dynamic Range) Shooting:
By taking two or more photographs with which exposure is different, and carrying out tone composition (the brightness of the good conditions of the photograph is extracted and compounded), it is the photography method which can carry out extensive dynamic range (very beautifully from dark photographic subject to bright photographic subject) photography.
Not all photographic subjects have an effect and it can expect an effect greatly at the time of conditions when backlight conditions in case the sun is located at the front, and bright outdoor daylight has entered from the indoor window.
Moreover, in order to photo two or more sheets, please do not move a camera by any means at the time of photography.
The photographic subject which is moving cannot take a photograph.
If it can do, we will recommend you to fix to a tripod etc. and to take a photo.
＜Defference from the professional version＞
・Photography resolution cannot be changed. Only the photograph of small size can be taken.
・CanonLog cannot be chosen as a processing of development.
・A waveform display and a color-gamut display cannot be performed.
・Development task is impossible to do background.
Various functions can be accessed by easy gesture.
Swipe to display：It changes a display and un-displaying of a tool box and an information screen by expanding and reducing a preview screen.
Tap to display：A focus or exposure is adjusted to the place which carried out the tap.
Double tap to display：A focus or exposure is auto mode.
Tap with two fingers to display：A focus is lock or unlock.
Double tap with two fingers to display：An exposure is lock or unlock.
Swipe to information screen：It change a function button display of a tool box
It exchange function easy with one click.
・Focus lock / unlock
・Exposure lock / unlock
・Whitebalance lock / unlock
・Picture Aspect 4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1
・Grid Line Gold Ratio / 2,3 and 4 Parted Line
・Flash on / off
・Self-Timer off / 2s / 5s / 10s
・Realtime histgram display
・Single Shot mode
・HDR Shot mode
・Back face lens / Front face lens
・Information on / off
Various information can be checked in real time.
Focus mode / Exposure mode / White balance mode / Lens mode
Flash mode / Self-Timer / Location service
Shutter Speed / F value / Focal length / ISO／EV value
Aspect / Resolution / Saved location / Photo number of sheets
・The taken photograph is indicated by high-speed in an album.
・Albums other than a camera roll can also be displayed.
・A copy and move of a photograph are possible without degradation of image quality.
・HDR photography of a local disk can be adjusted and developed any number of times later.
・Photography detailed information can also be displayed.
・Three Customized Button (2s long press)
The change of a function becomes easy by registering the function used well.
Which can assign the button of tool box easily.
Electricity can be saved by suspending the function of a camera and making a screen dark at the time of no 30-second operating it.
It can save, after checking after photography.
In HDR mode, exposure, gamma, chroma saturation, pedestal, etc. can be adjusted in the high dynamic range.
・Memory / Disk / Battery capacity and Time display
Since the state of a device can always be checked, it is safe.
We announce you the count of a self-timer with sound and light.”
“Get gorgeous detail rich true HDR images that are built & processed by our “Polaris” tone mapping engine, in the highest precision workflow available today, whilst being married to one of the most simplistic Mac app interfaces there is.
Even if you’re not interested in HDR (High Dynamic Range) Photography; you can still use HDRtist to increase detail and definition in single photos.
• Uses our 8th Generation tone mapping engine “Polaris” to enhance details.
• 128-Bit Unclamped precision workflow, processes images in the highest precision available today.
• Supports Metal or OpenGL for the smoothest display performance.
• Interface optimization provides a gorgeous high resolution preview area.
• The Window Sidebar and titlebar support Auto Hiding, getting out of the way when not needed.
• Split-View & Side-by-side view for comparing with the original image or medium exposure.
• Use a set of exposures or a single image, it’s up to you.
• Ohanaware HDR format, allows you to save your HDR images and edit them later.
## New in version 2.2 is the option to unlock even more potential from your HDRs using the full functionality of our HDRtist NX. There’s a 1-Month FREE trial available *, so you can try out these exciting features.
• 90+ options for adjusting tonality, color & detail.
• Local adjustments to improve, fix or style areas of an image.
• Crop by ratio, size or freeform. Save custom ratios & sizes.
• Meta Data Editing, set artist name, copyright, contact info.
• Incredible level of detail recovery from RAW images.
• Create HDR images from multiple JPGs or RAWs.
• 40 1-Click Styles are a great way to get started with HDR.
• 3 Different style sizes, and ability to mark your favorites.
• Define your “Style” by creating custom 1-Click Styles.
• Find inspiration for your next image with the included styles.
• Use our localized defocus extra, to create a sense of depth.
• White Balance enables localized color corrections.
• Black & White (4 modes), brings out texture & shapes.
• Localized Contrast; to enhance detail in certain areas.
HDRtist NX was awarded a 2020 Xojo Design Award, for best consumer application. https://www.xojo.com/designawards/
* Free trials are limited to once per customer, and like Payments, are handled by Apple Inc.”
5. Hydra › Amazing Photography
“The Hydra app from Belgian company Creaceed is one of the more interesting iOS camera apps we have seen in the recent past.”
“Hydra is for people who enjoy iPhone photography at a higher and more rewarding level.”
— David Robinson (iPhonographer)
“Hydra has the particularity of offering original features, which are missing from many competing apps.”
Hydra captures more light by merging up to 60 frames to make a single high-quality picture (less noise, more highlights/shadows) on iPhone and iPad. Hydra also goes beyond the 8- or 12-megapixel sensor limit, with up to 32-megapixel high-resolution images. It uses the latest evolutions of iPhone and iPad camera hardware, as well as the latest camera APIs and GPU rendering technologies.
Hydra provides 5 specific capture modes: HDR, Video-HDR, Lo-Light, Zoom, and Hi-res modes.
• Hydra’s High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode is based on an alternate method that captures up to 20 images and that is made to handle even the most difficult lighting conditions.
• Video-HDR uses single-image tone mapping and device-specific sensor mode to create stunning videos.
• Lo-Light mode removes sensor noise by merging together multiple images and amplifying light by a factor of 10 to provide a better image quality.
• Zoom mode uses real-time, super-resolution technique to recreate missing pixels from hand motion, producing 2x, 4x and 8x (telephoto lens) scale factors with more details than the standard digital zooming technique(*).
• Hi-res mode produces up to 32MP images from the regular 8 or 12MP camera sensor, providing finer details in captured image(*).
• Hydra supports the telephoto & front cameras respectively in Zoom and Lo-Light/HDR modes to shoot portraits & selfies.
• Camera support: ultra wide, wide, telephoto, and front facing.
Hydra also features a photo gallery for reviewing images and their metadata, directly linked with built-in iOS photo album, thus avoiding duplicates and allowing to flag as favorites.
(*) recommended for static scenes or distant scenery. Rendering artifacts can occur for scenes with parallax and for moving subjects.”
6. Simply HDR
— Top Selling App in All Countries —
Simply HDR is a powerful HDR tool that instantly creates stunning and mesmerizing imagery from otherwise bland subjects or compositions.
Have you ever looked at a well-executed HDR photo with a dramatic sky and wish you could take a shot like that? Now you can! With Simply HDR this stunning art form is now accessible to everyone.
Simply HDR comes with a powerful HDR engine, an easy-to-use interface, options to choose HDR presets for quick one-click results and the ability to experiment with the controls to evolve your own photographic style. Once you’ve found the settings that work best for you ‘save preset’ for future projects. This cool features allows you to maintain a consistent HDR workflow.
With six HDR Styles and a library of artistic content you can create both realistic HDR photos or stylized ones—the result will be outstanding work that is captivating, mesmerizing, revealing and beautifully detailed.
• High Dynamic Range (HDR)
• Black and White HDR
• Contrasted HDR
• Shadows and Lights
• Contrasted Light
Fully adjustable control on all aspects of the process: HDR, Color Gradients, Vignette, and Grain.
A library of HDArt Color Gradients
All JixiPix Apps come with: Superior Customer Service, Support for High-Resolution Images & Output, Undo, Randomize Button, Quick Presets and the ability to create Custom Presets, Cropping with the ability to specify aspect ratio, Quick Preview, Email, Print, and the ability to post directly to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr. We also have an online art gallery and invite our user’s to display their artistic creations on it: http://www.flickr.com/groups/jixipixcreations/
“JixiPix turns any photo into a masterpiece. All that is required of you is the appreciation — we’ll take care of the rest!”
JixiPix.com “Creative Tools for Creative People”
Photography | Artistic | Graphic Apps
***If you are missing presets then please uninstall and re-install the app”
7. TADAA – Camera Focus & Depth
TADAA 6.9 – A fast, powerful HD editor – only for iOS. Features include:
– Selective Editing
– Layers (Snapshot)
– Amazing Portrait Shots with RealDepth and Bokeh Blur
– more than a dozen professional editing tools
– more than 100 live-view filters
– take photos with your iPhone that looks like from a professional camera
– all Full-Res
– customize your TADAA: Get rid of tools & filters you don’t need and get new ones in the TADAA store
– Many of those Features available for FREE
Thanks to the millions of photographers around the globe for your love and support!
TADAA Pro is a subscription service that you can subscribe to for $3.99 a month, $9.49 for 3 months or $28.99 per year. Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews at the same price unless disabled in the iTunes Account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Terms and Conditions: http://tadaa.net/en-legal-terms.html