If you are looking for the Best Free Hotspot App For iPhone to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best Free Hotspot App For iPhone that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best Free Hotspot App For iPhone, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best Free Hotspot App For iPhone
1. Free WiFi
“WiFi on your iPhone or laptop, anywhere, anytime. Makayama has teamed up with Hotspotr.com and Free-hotspot.com to provide you with data around the world. In the US and Europe, there’s a hotspot on almost every streetcorner. This app helps you find them quickly, using the built-in GPS of the iPhone.
The software leads you to the nearest of 100,000 wireless hotspots, in 15,000 cities and 132 countries, with the touch of a button. It’s WiFi for Dummies. Get your mail and browse the web without being charged. The ideal WiFi-tool for frequent travellers and mobile professionals.
The app shows you the nearest free hotspot address, provides directions on Google Maps, and shows additional information, such as the hotspot provider, phone number and website. You can browse the full database manually by country and city, or choose to automatically show results based on your location.
The application doesn’t depend on WLAN scanning, which would limit the range to only 25 yards, but uses GPS to pinpoint all known hotspots up to 10 miles away. All the wireless accesspoints are locally stored on your iPhone, and GPS usage is also offline available, so no expensive data roaming is needed. When abroad, you save hundreds of dollars in roaming cost, because you will always find a broadband data connection for your laptop and iPhone.
This app will let you get your mail or surf the web as quickly as possible. Just run it and it’ll connect you for to the internet. It doesn’t get easier than this.
Please note: Does NOT work on iPod Touch because it has no GPS.”
2. Hotspot Planet
Even if the WiFi button is off
– If you select Hotspot, WiFi is automatically turned on and connected.
Connect directly from the widget.
– You can connect directly to the hotspot from the widget.
– The widget displays up to 3 hotspots.
– Connected WiFi name is displayed.
* WEP, WPA, WPA2 security supported.
* Press and hold to edit the list item order.
* If the current status has not changed, you can check it by pressing the ‘Refresh’ button.
* If the registered Wi-Fi is not nearby, it will not be connected.
* Developers do not collect Wi-Fi information that you have enrolled in the app.
# Show ‘Current Wi-Fi’
* Starting in iOS13, this app requires location permission by Apple Developer Document.
* You can deny location permission. But you can see “current Wi-Fi” if you grant location permission.
* If you want to keep your Wi-Fi up-to-date on the widget at all times, make sure your location permission is Always Allow.”
3. HotspotShield VPN & Wifi Proxy
“Hotspot Shield is the world’s fastest and most secure VPN app. Protect yourself from cyber threats with a simple tap of the screen. Now you can browse, stream and game while staying safe and private online. With your Hotspot Shield Premium subscription, you get access to a security suite of top security apps.
Hotspot Shield Premium includes:
► ROBO SHIELD – SPAM CALL BLOCKER
Stop annoying robocalls from spamming your phone, and stay safe from scammers trying to steal your personal information.
► 1PASSWORD – PASSWORD MANAGER
Keep your passwords safe across multiple devices from hackers trying to access your accounts.
► IDENTITY GUARD – IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION
Safeguard your digital and financial identity from the constant risk of theft and fraud.
► HOTSPOT SHIELD – PREMIUM VPN ACCESS
Access the fastest VPN servers and secure your internet privacy with our patented technology.
Hotspot Shield VPN Features:
► FASTEST VPN SERVERS
Connect to the fastest VPN servers in over 115+ locations to keep your internet connection protected from cybercriminals.
► SECURE VPN CONNECTION
Protect your privacy by connecting to our fully owned VPN servers, or upgrade to our Premium subscription for more features.
► PATENTED VPN TECHNOLOGY
Get the VPN with over 30 patents that optimize your server connection for faster speeds and stronger security.
► BROWSE SECURELY
Stay secure with military-grade encrypted traffic between your device and our servers while connected with Hotspot Shield VPN.
► STAY PRIVATE
Your privacy is our mission. Connect to any of our reliable VPN servers, and know that we do not keep any logs of your activity.
► NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Use all the basic features of the app without having to sign up, register, or enter your credit card.
► SECURITY SUITE INCLUDED
Get premium access to top security products with your Hotspot Shield Premium account at no additional cost.
See why millions of users trust Hotspot Shield for their mobile security – Get it today!
■ Hotspot Shield VPN Premium service includes:
– Free access to RoboShield, Identity Guard, and 1Password.
– 7-day free trial: free of charge; no commitment; cancel anytime.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period.
– Length of subscription: one year; one month.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Price of subscription: one-year plan: $7.99/mo; monthly plan: $12.99/mo.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
■ Hotspot Shield VPN is powered by Aura:
Aura believes in placing consumers in control of their personal information online. Aura provides millions of users with mobile security and privacy through all of its security products.
Terms of Service: https://www.hotspotshield.com/terms/
Copyright © 2021 Aura Inc. All Rights Reserved.”
4. “WiFi Map: Internet, eSIM, VPN”
#1 App for Travellers in 50+ countries
WiFi Map and Passwords
Always find a free WiFi hotspot around. WiFi Map will navigate you to the nearest shared hotspots, show passwords, and let you connect to the internet in a few taps.
• millions of shared WiFi hotspots
• offline regions to find WiFi without the internet
• detailed map with hotspots and POIs
• guided navigation to public WiFi
• speed testing capabilities
eSIM Data Plans
Get eSIM for compatible devices and stay online even without WiFi nearby. Select from various data plans designed specifically for different destinations. Take the internet to go wherever you’re going.
• 8+ data plans to choose from
• 1GB of data for 30 days
• works worldwide
• no paperwork needed
• activation in a few taps
Secure your internet connection when using public hotspots. Select from dozens of VPN servers and enjoy fast, secure, and reliable internet access to your favourite services.
Meet small but useful widgets that contain all the information you may need while traveling. Find actual rates, calculate tips, keep an eye on the weather, and time from a single app.
• currency rates converter
• world clock
• tips calculator
• local weather
• and more
WiFi Map offers a subscription plan that gives you more functionality including downloadable offline regions, fast and secure VPN, and completely disabled ads.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable”
5. Xfinity WiFi Hotspots
“Xfinity WiFi Hotspots are the largest, fastest on-the-go WiFi network in the nation, so there is always a hotspot where you need it most. Xfinity WiFi Hotspots are included with your Xfinity Internet service for no additional charge. Stream what you love around town, all while saving on your mobile data plan.
Now, the Xfinity WiFi Hotspots app will notify you to install the latest security profile when it’s available to improve your safety and privacy while using Xfinity WiFi hotspots around town.
• Stay connected at millions of hotspots nationwide
• Automatically create an Xfinity passpoint profile
• Automatically create Xfinity 802.1x profiles to connect to secure hotspots where available
• Helps iOS automatically connect to Xfinity WiFi hotspots, including secure hotspots where available
• Easily locate all near by Xfinity WiFi hotspots with the “Near Me” function
• View maps and lists of hotspots, with walking and driving directions
• Create and save your favorite hotspots for easy reference later
• View the business name of hotspot locations and filter by business category
• Download hotspot locations for offline use
• A WiFi enabled device running iOS 12.0 and up
• Xfinity Internet service (Performance tier and above)
• Xfinity ID
Xfinity Internet customers:
Look up your existing Xfinity ID (email, mobile phone, or username): xfinity.com/id
Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
Comcast Business Internet customers:
Don’t know your username? https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/bc/lookup
Forgot your password? https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/bc/reset
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life. The Xfinity WiFi Hotspots app is optimized to stop GPS use automatically when you are stationary. To disable GPS in the Xfinity WiFi Hotspots app: On your device go to iOS Settings / Hotspots/ Location and select ‘While Using the App’. Some functionality in the app may no longer be available.
Learn more about ‘Do Not Sell My Personal Information’ options at https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference”